Are we afraid of Saudi Arabia like we are of Israel?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
upload_2017-4-20_11-40-29.png

RIYADH — The United States wants to see a strong Saudi Arabia, Defence Secretary Jim Mattis said during talks Wednesday aimed at reinvigorating the Riyadh-Washington alliance.

Mattis, meeting top officials in the Saudi capital, also hinted that President Donald Trump could visit the kingdom, a longtime US ally which has welcomed Washington's firmer line against common adversary Iran.

"It is in our interest to see a strong Saudi Arabia," Mattis said at the start of talks with Deputy Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman, the defence minister, pointing to the country's "military security services and secret services”.

"What we can do here today could actually open the door possibly to bringing our president to Saudi Arabia," Mattis said.

Mattis, a retired four-star Marine general, earlier met King Salman at Al Yamamah Palace in Riyadh, where he told the monarch: "It's good to be back."

Mattis commanded troops during the 2003 invasion of Iraq.

US wants ‘strong’ Saudi Arabia — Mattis

The support the Army of Conquest which involves all those fighting against Assad and yes ISIS. Are we afraid of Sunni's because they are the majority of Muslims and well we know how Wahhabism are supporters of terrorism. We pay 3.8 billion a year to Israel and how much have we spent on Iraq and Syria?? Lets not even talk about Afghanistan, due to the Tapi pipeline.

We really never do anything due to humanitarian reasons. Its just an excuse. Iran is honoring the agreement , but its the US who is threatening to pull out.

It's amazing how wrong you are and how often. I honestly didn't think it was possible to be as ditzy and clueless as you consistently are, that it was an act put on by bleached blonde female actresses because some men liked that in a woman. Wow..... just wow.

Of course Trump wants a strong Saidi Arabia. He has tons of conflicts of interest there. Same reason why he congratulated Erdogan on becoming a dictator the other day.
Dude, this shit has been going on for a while. Don't be an idiot.
And wtf does a trump tower in turkey have to do with a vote for more power? Seriously..

Of course Trump wants a strong Saidi Arabia. He has tons of conflicts of interest there. Same reason why he congratulated Erdogan on becoming a dictator the other day.
And wtf does a trump tower in turkey have to do with a vote for more power? Seriously..
Trump ran on ending it, and his voters need to have his lies rubbed in their faces until they have no choice but to admit to them.

And anyways, why did Trump congratulate Erdogan on becoming a dictator?

Trump ran on ending it, and his voters need to have his lies rubbed in their faces until they have no choice but to admit to them.

I think that is fair but that don't justify you sounding like an idiot. Maybe try reality? That might have more effect. (but for most, probably not)
IDK and I wont pretend to know. But him getting more power has nothing to do with his trump towers unless you are a complete idiot.

I think that is fair but that don't justify you sounding like an idiot. Maybe try reality? That might have more effect. (but for most, probably not)
IDK and I wont pretend to know. But him getting more power has nothing to do with his trump towers unless you are a complete idiot.
I never said Trump towers got him power. I'm saying Erdogan could massacre a million beautiful babies and before acting, Trump would weigh the financial impact on his Towers.

Sucking up to Saudi Arabia, like Israel, is U.S. foreign policy orthodoxy and has been for 60 and more years now. "Orthodoxy" as in "wrong", "ill-considered", "paid-off and bribed".

I never said Trump towers got him power. I'm saying Erdogan could massacre a million beautiful babies and before acting, Trump would weigh the financial impact on his Towers.
Lol whatever dude

Lol whatever dude
Great attitude. Exactly what Trump wants from his obediant peasant followers.

Lol whatever dude
LOL perfect example of you always talking out of your ass. I have been trashing trump for a while now.
I said that because you are an idiot. It had nothing to do with my attitude, just your stupidity.

The United States government is used by politicians to enrich their friends and supporters. Despotic oil-rich monarchies which routinely violate human rights and commit war crimes are considered friends of American legislators and those unelected functionaries of the Executive branch who have business interests in Saudi Arabia as well as U.S. presidents who keep members of the Saud family happy and rich. All of this is understood by American voters to be what is best for them while it is abhorrent to anyone who desires the United States to a champion of human rights with a special concern for the weak and the underdog in the face of oppression.

Lol whatever dude
LOL perfect example of you always talking out of your ass. I have been trashing trump for a while now.
I said that because you are an idiot. It had nothing to do with my attitude, just your stupidity.
You always claim that, but you jump straight to Trump's defense 100% of the time when someone speaks ill of him. Nobody buys your bullshit.

Lol whatever dude
You always claim that, but you jump straight to Trump's defense 100% of the time when someone speaks ill of him. Nobody buys your bullshit.
Except when I do? Lol
Hell, I dogged the shit out of him yesterday. But let your imagination run wild if you want! You are allowed to be a complete fucking idiot :D

Lol whatever dude

ibtclinton.png

The Far Left's favourite Mother Jones carried the article also.

clintonsaudis-540x684.png

gm160517

Hillary%2BClinton%2BMiddle%2BEast%2Bdonors.jpg

GettyImages-142157706-e1476149104634.jpg

From left to right: United Arab Emirates' Foreign Minister Abdallah bin Zayed al-Nahyan, Omani Minister of Foreign Affairs Yussef bin Alawi bin Abdullah, Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled al-Hamad Al-Sabah, US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud Al-Faisal, Qatar's Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Hamad Bin Jassim Bin Jabr Al-Thani, Bahrain's Foreign Minister Khalid bin Ahmed al-Khalifa, pose for a group photo before a US- Gulf Cooperation Council forum at the Gulf Cooperation Council Secretariat on March 31, 2012 in Riyadh. Secretary Clinton promoted a missile shield to protect Gulf Arab states from Tehran and sought to work with them to help end the violence in Iran's ally Syria during her visit to Saudi Arabia. AFP PHOTO/FAYEZ NURELDINE (Photo credit should read FAYEZ NURELDINE/AFP/Getty Images)

Hillary In Leaked Email: Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Funding ISIS

"Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton sent an email to her campaign chairman John Podesta in 2014, who was then-counselor to President Barack Obama, that said Saudi Arabia and Qatar are both giving financial and logistical support to the Islamic State and other extremist Sunni groups, according to a recent Wikileaks release.

Clinton sent the email on August 17, 2014 to Podesta. It was an eight-point plan to defeat ISIS in Iraq and Syria. Clinton’s email said that the United States should support Kurdish forces on the ground with U.S. military advisers and avoid the use of a conventional ground operation.

“While this military/para-military operation is moving forward, we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region,” Clinton wrote."

Here's the full article.

Hillary In Leaked Email: Saudi Arabia And Qatar Are Funding ISIS

Clinton Foundation And ISIS Shared At Least One Thing: Saudi Money

Playing both sides...

"Saudi Arabia sure knows how to get the biggest bang for its buck.

With donations to the Clinton Foundation estimated to have been $10-$25 million before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state in 2009, the Saudis pretty well guaranteed a sympathetic ear at the U.S. State Department during the first Obama administration.

And when it came to making war on the interests of that same State Department, Saudi Arabia knew where to put its money – and the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton would turn a blind eye to it."

Here's the full article.

Hillary Just Exposed Herself Big Time In Bombshell Leaked Email About Support For ISIS

Clinton pushed LGBT rights, despite foundation’s anti-gay donors

"The Clinton Foundation has come intense media scrutiny partly as a result of donations it received from countries with anti-LGBT laws and questions of “pay-for-play” at the State Department, but LGBT advocates are defending the organization, asserting it has worked to advance human rights.

The criticism has dogged Clinton as she pursues her bid for the White House and seeks to differentiate herself from Donald Trump, whose campaign has trafficked in racism — and sometimes violence — as he has staked out anti-LGBT positions in his presidential campaign.

Chief among the countries with anti-LGBT laws donating to the Clinton Foundation is Saudi Arabia, which donated between $10-$25 million to the organization. Saudi Arabia punishes acts of homosexuality with death, imprisonment, fines, corporal punishment or flogging.

The Clinton Foundation accepted at least $25.5 million from nine countries that punish gay people with incarceration and the death penalty. Other countries with anti-LGBT laws that have contributed to the Clinton Foundation are Kuwait, Morocco, Qatar, Brunei, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Algeria and Bahrain."

Here's the full article.

Clinton pushed LGBT rights, despite foundation’s anti-gay donors

6 People/Countries That Bought Favors From Hillary Clinton

"Hillary Clinton constantly complains that people believe conspiracy theories about her. There’s a reason for that: many of the conspiracy theories about her have turned out to be true. The most obvious: Hillary used her position at the State Department to sell favors to foreign nations to help out the Clinton Foundation, her enormous slush fund.

Here’s a list of countries and figures who have benefitted thanks to Hillary Clinton’s dramatic corruption:

- Snip -

2. The Russians. Hillary essentially allowed the State Department to sign off on the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, taking over a Canadian uranium company with rights to remove uranium from American soil. The Russians, according to The New York Times, ended up with “one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States.” The Clinton Foundation received $2.35 million in donations from the chairman of the Canadian company, and Bill Clinton received $500,000 for a speech in Moscow.

3. The Saudis. According to IBTimes.com, the State Department signed off a delivery of $29 billion of fighter jet technology to the Saudis. As IBTimes reports, “In the years before Hillary Clinton became secretary of state, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia contributed at least $10 million to the Clinton Foundation.” Furthermore, the contractor making the planes, Boeing, gave $900,000 to the Clinton Foundation two months before the deal went through.

4. The Chinese. Going all the way back to the Clintons’ first White House tour, Chinese citizens funneled cash into the Democratic coffers, and so did the CEO of a missile technology company. In return, the Clintons worked to declassify missile technology secrets, which were use by the Chinese."

Here's the full article.

6 People/Countries That Bought Favors From Hillary Clinton

Forum List

Back