Are Trump's Impeachment Lawyers Part Of The Deep State??

I wonder how pissed Trump was when he had to hear his lawyer say this.....

"Castor argued that Trump should not be convicted and barred from holding federal office by the Senate because the American people already made a conscious choice to boot him from office. "The people are smart enough, in the light most favorable to them, they're smart enough to pick a new administration if they don't like the old one, and they just did," he added."

I thought Biden wasn't "actually" elected because Trump won by a landslide and he will return to the White House in March....
I noticed when Trump was debating Ted Cruz, for example, he was spot on. He did not say anything stupid. He was articulate. He was careful. However, when he debated Biden the first time, you would have thought that he had gone off his meds. A retard could have demolished Biden in a debate and Trump failed.

I guarantee that if Trump needed lawyers to demolish a conservative like Ted Cruz, they would be up to the challenge. But the task at hand is destroying opposition to the democrat party. Trump has been the perfect wrecking ball.
A wrecking ball??

Do you Trumpers not care at all about any kind of policy other than trolling and your belief that he is wrecking something??

That is pretty pathetic
Come next election, he will start another party and probably run. This will ensure democrats to dominate. As it is, most won't vote because they don't think it is fair, which will also contribute to democrats dominating.

But as Joe Biden adds some 20 million illegals to the US as citizens, the fix will be in from there on out. No longer will they have to worry about political foes, that is, outside their own party. Then the chimps may begin to eat their own.
Here is a thought.....

If Republicans or whatever party you people think Trump will start (which he won't) decides to offer policies that are popular with the majority of Americans -- they wouldn't have to tell themselves lies like "the elections are rigged" to excuse their election losses.....

You expected a lot out of someone who had a couple days to prepare because Trump was unable to keep lawyers?

The only defense they can provide is that you can't impeach a president after they leave. I thought his argument that if Trump gets found guilty you can bet the Republicans will do the same to a (D) president the first chance they get. It was a case where we get to see a lawyer telling the truth.

It was a rare happening where we saw a room full of people and the lawyer wasn't the scuzziest one there.
The GOP are jellyfish. Either that or they are traitors.

Take your pick, but either way it comes out the same result.

Just paying devils advocate (seems appropriate here), traitors for what? Defending their own?

"Castor argued that Trump should not be convicted and barred from holding federal office by the Senate because the American people already made a conscious choice to boot him from office. "The people are smart enough, in the light most favorable to them, they're smart enough to pick a new administration if they don't like the old one, and they just did," he added."

I thought Biden wasn't "actually" elected because Trump won by a landslide and he will return to the White House in March....
I noticed when Trump was debating Ted Cruz, for example, he was spot on. He did not say anything stupid. He was articulate. He was careful. However, when he debated Biden the first time, you would have thought that he had gone off his meds. A retard could have demolished Biden in a debate and Trump failed.

I guarantee that if Trump needed lawyers to demolish a conservative like Ted Cruz, they would be up to the challenge. But the task at hand is destroying opposition to the democrat party. Trump has been the perfect wrecking ball.
A wrecking ball??

Do you Trumpers not care at all about any kind of policy other than trolling and your belief that he is wrecking something??

That is pretty pathetic
Come next election, he will start another party and probably run. This will ensure democrats to dominate. As it is, most won't vote because they don't think it is fair, which will also contribute to democrats dominating.

But as Joe Biden adds some 20 million illegals to the US as citizens, the fix will be in from there on out. No longer will they have to worry about political foes, that is, outside their own party. Then the chimps may begin to eat their own.
Here is a thought.....

If Republicans or whatever party you people think Trump will start (which he won't) decides to offer policies that are popular with the majority of Americans -- they wouldn't have to tell themselves lies like "the elections are rigged" to excuse their election losses.....
But elections are rigged. They are rigged by a vast number of ways to steer elections, such as social media killing stories about Hunter Biden and the corruption therein. The press mostly controls elections, and to boot, every election you have people going to jail for trying to cheat. The only question becomes, to what extent?

Again, nothing surprises me, and the mail in voting is so full of potential cheating it is not funny.

A wrecking ball??

That is pretty pathetic

Here is a thought.....

But elections are rigged. They are rigged by a vast number of ways to steer elections, such as social media killing stories about Hunter Biden and the corruption therein. The press mostly controls elections, and to boot, every election you have people going to jail for trying to cheat. The only question becomes, to what extent?

Again, nothing surprises me, and the mail in voting is so full of potential cheating it is not funny.
No, elections are not rigged........

But by all means......please believe they are -- boycott all elections from here on out and get all of your fragile minded conservative friends to do the same

You expected a lot out of someone who had a couple days to prepare because Trump was unable to keep lawyers?

The only defense they can provide is that you can't impeach a president after they leave. I thought his argument that if Trump gets found guilty you can bet the Republicans will do the same to a (D) president the first chance they get. It was a case where we get to see a lawyer telling the truth.

It was a rare happening where we saw a room full of people and the lawyer wasn't the scuzziest one there.

Just paying devils advocate (seems appropriate here), traitors for what? Defending their own?
Traitors for not standing up to corruption that runs rampant in the democrat party. So you either believe there is no corruption in the democrat party, or no one is ever held to account. The choice is yours. And sure, I can give story after story of corruption in the democrat party that goes unchecked, but the the press ignores it for the most part and people are stupid.

As for traitors, I'm talking about traitors like McCain for running on repealing Obamacare and securing the border, and voting to do just that so long as Obama was there to veto it all. But when Trump is there to sign it, he turns tail the other way.

A wrecking ball??

That is pretty pathetic

Here is a thought.....

Trump had ample opportunity to prosecute Hunter Biden, he even asked Ukraine to help.
He came up with nothing

Is that the media’s fault?

Traitors for not standing up to corruption that runs rampant in the democrat party. So you either believe there is no corruption in the democrat party, or no one is ever held to account. The choice is yours. And sure, I can give story after story of corruption in the democrat party that goes unchecked, but the the press ignores it for the most part and people are stupid.

As for traitors, I'm talking about traitors like McCain for running on repealing Obamacare and securing the border, and voting to do just that so long as Obama was there to veto it all. But when Trump is there to sign it, he turns tail the other way.

The entire system is corrupt. Based upon your definition of corrupt you do have to throw Trump in there also.

A wrecking ball??

That is pretty pathetic

Here is a thought.....

No, elections are not rigged........

But by all means......please believe they are -- boycott all elections from here on out and get all of your fragile minded conservative friends to do the same
I vote mostly to piss off arrogant pricks like you, and force you to continue to cheat.

It also is nice being able to vote down local taxes.

Trumps legal team quit a week before the trial. They claimed they couldn’t work with him.

These two clowns are what you end up with

That was the amazing part of Castor’s ramble. He admitted Biden was elected, the voters turned Trump out. But he also said there was a criminal investigation. That throws Trump right into the Judicial system.

Last edited:
Trumps legal team quit a week before the trial. They claimed they couldn’t work with him.

These two clowns are what you end up with
Castor also changed his speech after hearing the House Managers.

I have never seen an Attorney go on and on about how wonderful Senators are. Many are not that good, they just manage to get enough people to vote for them.

The Dems "precedent" for convicting EX public servants
William W. Belknap - Wikipedia
All Senators agreed that Belknap took the money from Marsh, but 23 who voted for acquittal believed that the Senate did not have jurisdiction
the Senate voted 35 to 25 to convict Belknap, with one Senator not voting, thus acquitting Belknap of all charges
This is such a fucking joke :lol:
Yea, Trump's impeachment lawyers are a real joke...

But convening a trial for an impeached president who is no longer in office (DUE TO THE GOP STALLING THE TRIAL) is constitutional....

No amount of whining like a bitch on your part will change it
Senators voted the impeachment is Constitutional, 56 to 44.

A wrecking ball??

That is pretty pathetic

Here is a thought.....

Trump had ample opportunity to prosecute Hunter Biden, he even asked Ukraine to help.
He came up with nothing

Voters who were polled said that had they known about the Hunter Biden story, they would not have voted for Biden, but social media took it all down. Meanwhile, social media posted everything about the conspiracy that Putin owned Trump. Nothing is ever proven.

But the fact that the children of the political elite are getting these high priced jobs overseas that they are not qualified for is, at the least, unethical. You just need a pulse and half a brain to see it.

All Senators agreed that Belknap took the money from Marsh, but 23 who voted for acquittal believed that the Senate did not have jurisdiction
the Senate voted 35 to 25 to convict Belknap, with one Senator not voting, thus acquitting Belknap of all charges

But convening a trial for an impeached president who is no longer in office (DUE TO THE GOP STALLING THE TRIAL) is constitutional....

But I thought SCOTUS was only able to say what is Constitutional or not.

You know, the 9 robes that once said that the Dred Scott case was Constitutional. LOL.

But I thought SCOTUS was only able to say what is Constitutional or not.

You know, the 9 robes that once said that the Dred Scott case was Constitutional. LOL.
Look at the silliness you Trumpers have been reduced to.....

Congress has the sole power to impeach; they don't need permission from the Supreme Court to do so....

A wrecking ball??

That is pretty pathetic

Here is a thought.....

He came up with nothing

Voters who were polled said that had they known about the Hunter Biden story, they would not have voted for Biden, but social media took it all down. Meanwhile, social media posted everything about the conspiracy that Putin owned Trump. Nothing is ever proven.

But the fact that the children of the political elite are getting these high priced jobs overseas that they are not qualified for is, at the least, unethical. You just need a pulse and half a brain to see it.
Knew what?

Trump had four years to investigate and prosecute Hunter Biden. Hunter followed the law

If not, Trump would have nailed his ass

A wrecking ball??

That is pretty pathetic

Here is a thought.....

He came up with nothing

It's funny how they knew nothing about it but then just days later they knew all about it. LOL

A wrecking ball??

That is pretty pathetic

Here is a thought.....

He came up with nothing

Knew what?

Trump had four years to investigate and prosecute Hunter Biden. Hunter followed the law

I believe Hunter is guilty as all get out. Trump didn't prosecute because he figured if he did it would lead to the (D)'s going after him. Not the brightest decision out of Trump. But that can be expected.

A wrecking ball??

That is pretty pathetic

Here is a thought.....

He came up with nothing

Knew what?

I believe Hunter is guilty as all get out. Trump didn't prosecute because he figured if he did it would lead to the (D)'s going after him. Not the brightest decision out of Trump. But that can be expected.
I still say Trump is in on it.

Could be wrong, but he was a life long democrat.

A wrecking ball??

That is pretty pathetic

Here is a thought.....

He came up with nothing

Knew what?

I still say Trump is in on it.

Could be wrong, but he was a life long democrat.

OK, possible,

Forum List

Back