Are Trump Rallies Ever Broadcast On TV?

It's alright as it happens to the best of us. :)
I keep forgetting to “edit first, then send.” I’m not as senile as our incumbent President. Yet.

Sometimes I even forget to do a quick skim of what I just sent. And after an hour, I can’t edit anymore.

Oh. By the way, RR. Your thread headline needs a correction. Broadcast. Not “broadcasted.”

😜

I don't have cable anymore and I haven't had it for quite some time now, so I wouldn't know. I'm talking about all the local channels.

Conservative channels like Fox might have them, but I wouldn't think that CNN would. I'm asking this question because I want to know how much censorship goes on when it comes to cable.

I watch them on RSBN but I've recently seen them streaming online elsewhere, I just can't remember where. 🤔
You are one uneducated dumb fuck.

Yep exactly and that's what this thread is all about as Trump's speeches are in general something that the media doesn't want you to hear.
Which is why so many people, especially in here, are ignorant of who and what he is.

I didn't care for him AT ALL until my wife (believe it or not) made me listen to him one time several years ago.

I'm like, "This guy tells it like it is!"

Trump isn't a Republican in the 'Paleo' sense. And he's for damned sure not a democrat, which is a misnomer because there is NOTHING democratic about democrats.

Trump is a populist. He actually cares about America and everyday Americans. Even though there's nothing 'everday' about him.

I think what changed him, what solidified his character was working with the DISGUSTING FILTH all those years. He saw what scum they are and it alarmed him as to how much sway they had over our politics, how htey were the King Makers of US Politics.

Don't misunderstand me, there are a LOT of things I don't like about Trump. He is a bit of a narcissist, a little crude, and his ability to pick worthless, useless Cabinet Members is unmatched in Republican annals.

But if he's got ten things wrong with him, he has twenty things that are good about him. Mostly -- The Country runs like a top when he's in Office and we don't have our Friends, Family and Neighbors dying in useless, dimocrap-inspired Wars.

I don't have cable anymore and I haven't had it for quite some time now, so I wouldn't know. I'm talking about all the local channels.

Conservative channels like Fox might have them, but I wouldn't think that CNN would. I'm asking this question because I want to know how much censorship goes on when it comes to cable.

I watch them on RSBN but I've recently seen them streaming online elsewhere, I just can't remember where. 🤔
The MSM won't even let the public see all of Trump's press statements and cuts away if he is about to say something people would like to hear. Fox does air the full quotes, at least gets the context in, but they aren't covering his rallies. Newsmax and OAN do cover Trump rallies but of course are cable. RSBN streams the rallies live and you can access them with your phone or computer.

You rarely see video or audio of Trump in the news. Nothing like 2016 when he was given lots of airplay. It's deliberate suppression. Instead, the media never gives the context of his statements. The classic example is their claiming Trump said he hopes the economy fails. That was a complete lie absent the context. The thing is, his rallies are full of hope and optimism, but you never hear any of that in the news. Very similar to EVERY photo of Trump in the news shows him scowling or frowning. Meanwhile they always show the vegetable-in-chief smiling or neutral.

Which is why so many people, especially in here, are ignorant of who and what he is.

I didn't care for him AT ALL until my wife (believe it or not) made me listen to him one time several years ago.

I'm like, "This guy tells it like it is!"

Trump isn't a Republican in the 'Paleo' sense. And he's for damned sure not a democrat, which is a misnomer because there is NOTHING democratic about democrats.

Trump is a populist. He actually cares about America and everyday Americans. Even though there's nothing 'everday' about him.

I think what changed him, what solidified his character was working with the DISGUSTING FILTH all those years. He saw what scum they are and it alarmed him as to how much sway they had over our politics, how htey were the King Makers of US Politics.

Don't misunderstand me, there are a LOT of things I don't like about Trump. He is a bit of a narcissist, a little crude, and his ability to pick worthless, useless Cabinet Members is unmatched in Republican annals.

But if he's got ten things wrong with him, he has twenty things that are good about him. Mostly -- The Country runs like a top when he's in Office and we don't have our Friends, Family and Neighbors dying in useless, dimocrap-inspired Wars.
Trump isn't perfect and he sometimes gets it wrong or inadvertently says it wrong. Sometimes he isn't likable. He has no super powers so of course was unable to keep every single campaign promise most especially with a mostly hostile Congress and media. Even when the GOP was in power for a brief while, the old guard Republicans hated him because he didn't conform to their idea of how things should be done and because he showed them up for how cowardly and feckless they sometimes are.

No President can keep all campaign promises immediately but have four years minimum or hopefully eight years to get it all done. Trump had only three.

But his vision for America is spot on aligned with the Patriots. And he has demonstrated a remarkable ability to solve problems and get things done that others didn't have the skill, instincts, or courage to do. He is neither career politician nor ideologue meaning he at times is sure to offend somebody(ies) on the left and right. But his track record in the three years he had earned him a second term of office. (I don't count 2020 because it was entirely lost to COVID for the first time in American history. And there is no way in hell even the left blames Trump for COVID.)

Trump isn't perfect and he sometimes gets it wrong or inadvertently says it wrong. Sometimes he isn't likable. He has no super powers so of course was unable to keep every single campaign promise most especially with a mostly hostile Congress and media. Even when the GOP was in power for a brief while, the old guard Republicans hated him because he didn't conform to their idea of how things should be done and because he showed them up for how cowardly and feckless they sometimes are.

But his vision for America is spot on aligned with the Patriots. And he has demonstrated a remarkable ability to solve problems and get things done that others didn't have the skill, instincts, or courage to do. He is neither career politician nor ideologue meaning he at times is sure to offend somebody(ies) on the left and right. But his track record in the three years he had earned him a second term of office. (I don't count 2020 because it was entirely lost to COVID for the first time in American history. And there is no way in hell even the left blames Trump for COVID.)
Sure they do ( blame Trump for COVID)....first they bitch that he didn't act fast enough then they bitch that he shut down the economy.

Sure they do ( blame Trump for COVID)....first they bitch that he didn't act fast enough then they bitch that he shut down the economy.
dimocrap scum couldn't have cared less about COVID or the people dying from it. All they saw was an opportunity. In the North East, dimocrap scum Governors forced infected Seniors back into Nursing Homes so they could kill off TENS OF THOUSANDS of the Patients. The VAST MAJORITY of whom were on Medicaid. New Yawk murdered 15,000 citizens that were in Medicaid Nursing Homes. Know how much that saved them? Billions.

Then they used COVID as a cover to steal the 2020 Election by illegally and unconstitutionally mailing ballots to every swinging dick they had registered. Without regard to whether they were dead, alive, married and changed their names, in the military, in Prison, HAD MOVED.... Whatever. Then they sent their scumbag ground-game out to harvest Ballots. By the tens of thousands. Hundreds of thousands.

Do you think they bothered in New Yawk? Or in Kaliphony? Or in Illinoise?

Nope, just in the Battleground States. That's all they needed.

I'm telling you this. Right F'ing now. No Matter How Much You Hate the DNC --

It isn't enough

Oh yes. They find ways to criticize everything he did even though his response was absolutely brilliant and amazing in many ways. But I don't think--I hope they don't--blame him for the pandemic itself. Okay, I suppose a few real idiots might even blame him for that considering the stupid stuff they do say they believe about him.

Don't need to They have an entire national network of voter fraud in place that negates the need for supporters.
Most democrat voters don't know they voted. Thier votes are harvested and filled out by WEF operatives.

The MSM won't even let the public see all of Trump's press statements and cuts away if he is about to say something people would like to hear. Fox does air the full quotes, at least gets the context in, but they aren't covering his rallies. Newsmax and OAN do cover Trump rallies but of course are cable. RSBN streams the rallies live and you can access them with your phone or computer.

YouTube seems to be alright with RSBN lately. Either that or they're finding a way to get through the censors. However, there was a time when they only showed his rallies on Rumble because they kept getting banned and censored.

No President can keep all campaign promises immediately but have four years minimum or hopefully eight years to get it all done. Trump had only three.

Well if Trump was Mother Theresa then nothing would ever get done.

He's the only one that sucks up to you and vice versa.

I'd act offended, but I know that's just jealousy talking because nobody likes you. ;)

Forum List

Back