Are Trump Rallies Ever Broadcast On TV?

YouTube seems to be alright with RSBN lately. Either that or they're finding a way to get through the censors. However, there was a time when they only showed his rallies on Rumble because they kept getting banned and censored.

Well if Trump was Mother Theresa then nothing would ever get done.

I'd act offended, but I know that's just jealousy talking because nobody likes you. ;)
No way. Watch out, BackAgain is rubbing off on you.

No way. Watch out, BackAgain is rubbing off on you.

I know, I know, it must suck not to have any friends (both online and in real life) but this isn't the thread to gripe and complain about it.

More whining, and crying and lying from fume.

Clean up in aisle 5. Fume wet the floor again.

Please pay no attention to him. He's still upset because I like you and nobody actually likes him and he doesn't have any friends both online and in real life. He's crying now because we seem to mutually respect each other and he's pining for that.

Please pay no attention to him. He's still upset because I like you and nobody actually likes him and he doesn't have any friends both online and in real life. He's crying now because we seem to mutually respect each other and he's pining for that.
Please? Like you on the internet looking for friends? GFL loser.

Look there was nearly a 100% news blackout on any of Trump's achievements during his first term. The election is only the beginning of the Dem's attack on democracy. They did the same to Bush, remember the Dem's weekly body counts that stopped cold the day Obama was sworn in?

Dems and their lapdogs in the news media are 100% degenerate filth!

Look there was nearly a 100% news blackout on any of Trump's achievements during his first term. The election is only the beginning of the Dem's attack on democracy. They did the same to Bush, remember the Dem's weekly body counts that stopped cold the day Obama was sworn in?

Dems and their lapdogs in the news media are 100% degenerate filth!
No I dont remember that because it didnt happen you deranged fuck.

Forum List

Back