Are these the faces of hate in America?

For what, mental disability. That would explain much about him.

Flying so high in choppers, all the time, rescuing people, and providing cover for secret operations, he has most likely developed a myriad of problems.

but I think the issues of mental instability are a pre-existing condition.

The Americans, who created this country by their labor, is now almost completely squeezed out of major cities. New York, Washington and Philadelphia - is a real Babel.

Crowds of illiterates, far from American traditions of national minorities have the mentality of slaves or petty criminals - African Americans, Indians, Arabs, Asians, Latinos and others - represent a tremendous threat to America as a nation.

National racial problems in the U.S. went much further than it seems. And they almost inevitably tear, destroy America, made a bet on the material strength and breadth in fact already destroyed their ethno-cultural basis.

Last edited:
And another sissy bedwetter who's terrified of differing viewpoints. :lol:

I explained everything about you in the Flame Zone. You keep pretending you haven't seen it.

Looks like I nailed it, huh? :lol:

Flying so high in choppers, all the time, rescuing people, and providing cover for secret operations, he has most likely developed a myriad of problems.
Where did I say I did any of that? Oh, yeah, no where.

Guess that makes you a lying sack of shit, huh? :lol:
Could be. I was a liberal when I first enlisted. :lol:

Last edited:
Much of the nativism here is fueled by race and ethnic hate.

No denial of that carries any water.

That is true. This board is awash with unabashed racists.

Likewise many of us complain about the problem of the illegal aliens motivated simply and honestly enough by our nationalism.

Legal immigrants are a boon to the nation.

That probably explains why about 1 out of every 8 people in this nation were foreign born and are either new citizens or aliens who are here legally.

The myth that America is racist is obvious -- the USA is a leading nation when it comes to allowing people to immigrate here legally.

Illegal immigration, on the other hand, is a problem for the people of this nation. Society just cannot absorb that many immigrants without serious social disruption

So its quite reasonable for Americans to want to see that problem resolved

One can object to an invasion of illeals without being motivated by racism.

And even if a racist complains about this problem, that doesn't mean that they are wrong to complain about that problem, either.

It is possible to be right for all the wrong reasons, ya know.

Just as it is possible to be wrong for all the right reasons.

Bullfighter: The Face of Hate @ UMMB

You don't hate the people who are taking over the United States and forcing you into their culture? You're the "Third Reichs" dream. The people who will believe the BIG LIE!

Here were are, Bullfighter, The Face of Hate @ UMMB. :(

It seems as though a lot more LATINOS march to overthrow all the races of America than a few white people that are shown defending America against those who invade it.

And I'm the racist?

didn't say it did.

thank you for making up an argument and winning it -- with yourself.

:clap2:

Actually, you did.
Dante said:
I suspect for most anti immigrant loud mouths, it is not only or all a matter of race, but the level of anger is exceptional.

Or maybe that was some other Dante that posted that.
I'd :eusa_pray: and :( if this weren't so :lol:

you're serious, aren't you? :lol:

OMFG! reading and lack of comprehension is truly on display here.

" it is not -- only, or all -- a matter of race"

Yes it is, on your part. I didn't mention race in my first post, so it appears you won an argument that you created yourself. What I originally said was:
Moon said:
Wanting illegal aliens to be sent back to their country of origin does not make one "anti immigrant".

I didn't say anything about race, so congrats on your strawman victory. :clap2:

didn't say it did.

Actually, you did.
Dante said:
I suspect for most anti immigrant loud mouths, it is not only or all a matter of race, but the level of anger is exceptional.

you need to link to posts where quotes are taken out of context you stupid piece of used up kotex.

Ah, namecalling already? That's usually a sign that the weak of mind know they look foolish.

But I'm almost in a good mood today, so I'll help you out a little. Link

I would think you'd be able to remember your own posts, especially the OP, but whatever.

You don't hate the people who are taking over the United States and forcing you into their culture? You're the "Third Reichs" dream. The people who will believe the BIG LIE!

It seems as though a lot more LATINOS march to overthrow all the races of America than a few white people that are shown defending America against those who invade it.

And I'm the racist?

How can we know your motives?

Nothing in that statement necessarily makes you a racist.

True or not if you believe it to be true, that certainly doesn't make you a racist.

The question is how do you KNOW what you know?

And another sissy bedwetter who's terrified of differing viewpoints. :lol:

I explained everything about you in the Flame Zone. You keep pretending you haven't seen it.

Looks like I nailed it, huh? :lol:

Where did I say I did any of that? Oh, yeah, no where.

Guess that makes you a lying sack of shit, huh? :lol:
Could be. I was a liberal when I first enlisted. :lol:

and being ever the follower...

:eusa_whistle:

And I'm the racist?

Latinos march in areas heavily populated with latinos. :cuckoo:

and most Americans have better things to do than to run around the streets screaming that the sky is falling because of the browning of America. Blacks, latinos and other colored people will marry the white daughters of Americans and then we will all be latino and black. :eusa_shhh:

Actually, you did.

Yes it is, on your part. I didn't mention race in my first post, so it appears you won an argument that you created yourself. What I originally said was:
Moon said:
Wanting illegal aliens to be sent back to their country of origin does not make one "anti immigrant".

you need to link to the quoted posts or SFTU.

:lol:

Actually, you did.

you need to link to posts where quotes are taken out of context you stupid piece of used up kotex.

Ah, namecalling already? That's usually a sign that the weak of mind know they look foolish.

I would think you'd be able to remember your own posts, especially the OP, but whatever.

the reason you need to link to posts is so that people do not have to scroll around looking for the whole context.

you really do need to grow up and STFU. :lol:

the reason you need to link to posts is so that people do not have to scroll around looking for the whole context.

you really do need to grow up and STFU. :lol:

My first post was the second one after your OP. Are you seriously saying you couldn't backtrack that far?

Care to actually comment on my post, or are you still arguing against your own strawmen?

Last edited:
The OP mentions race.

Moon says "Wanting illegal aliens to be sent back to their country of origin does not make one "anti immigrant"

Of course I say the OP never said "Wanting illegal aliens to be sent back to their country of origin" makes people "anti immigrant"

Moon goes on to create more than one argument he/she wins against him/herself.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/moon.html = :cuckoo:

OP (original post)
Whether the hate is race based or more is an open question.

Post #3

Post #9

didn't say it did.

Post #15
Actually, you did.
Dante said:

Post #25

Post #49
Moon said:

The OP mentions race.

Moon says "Wanting illegal aliens to be sent back to their country of origin does not make one "anti immigrant"

Of course I say the OP never said "Wanting illegal aliens to be sent back to their country of origin" makes people "anti immigrant"

Moon goes on to create more than one argument he/she wins against him/herself.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/moon.html = :cuckoo:

OP (original post)
Whether the hate is race based or more is an open question.

Post #3

Post #9

Post #15

Post #25

Post #49
Moon said:

I should be surprised that you can't seem to read your own posts, but then again...

This is from your OP (that means the first post in the thread, you'll find it on page 1 at the top):
Dante said:
Whether the hate is race based or more is an open question. I suspect for most anti immigrant loud mouths, it is not only or all a matter of race, but the level of anger is exceptional.

The bolded (that means where some of the letters are darker than the others) is mine, as that was the part I was commenting about.

here was my comment to your post:
Moon said:

What followed that was you making up a bunch of shit I didn't say, just so you could prove...something. You did a dandy job of knocking down those strawmen you set up, though!

Now, if you'd care to make a relevant comment about my post, go for it. If not (which I expect), then I'll just continue to have fun at your expense.

Now hurry up and call me some name, since that seems to be all the discussion you're capable of.

and most Americans have better things to do than to run around the streets screaming that the sky is falling because of the browning of America. Blacks, latinos and other colored people will marry the white daughters of Americans and then we will all be latino and black. :eusa_shhh:

If its true that they march in areas populated with latinos.... why the F**k dont they protest in their home country and change it, rather than sneak into a country full of oppurtunity and slowly destroy it from the outside in?

Your logic holds water like a pair of pantyhose :cuckoo:

You are right about one thing though.

MOST Americans do have better things to do, such as raise their families, pay their bills, and live the AMERICAN dream! (which is slowly being killed by ILLEGAL GIMMEGRANTS)

[

Latinos march because they know they can get away with it in this country. Put one loyal American with a bomb in one of their invasion rallies and they would NEVER march again!

REMEMBER: They didn't send one man to fight in WW1 and they( excluding Brazil) waited for the war to be just about over before they sent token help to the Pacific in WW2.

Forum List

Back