Are there any left leaning or liberal mods?

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
The only new mods I have seen are right leaning? Maybe I am missing the new liberal mods, or any that have stayed around? I have forgotten how to look up who is on the mod staff.

i dont care about their political leanings as much as their fairness and objectivity

I do, especially when they appoint someone like Pale to be a mod. The right would flip if Truthmatters was made a mod.....I don't post much here anymore, and it has nothing to do with the politics of this board, but I still don't want to see this place go down the toilet because they want to bulk up on right wing mods.

I will also gladly take my sentence for posting this........But I personally don't want the board I have posted at for over three years to turn to crap.

so far i havent seen pale do anything out of the ordinary....seems the mods are very hands off.....for lack of a better term....and i dont think pale was the worst appointment by far..and i remember the same things said when modbert was appointed ...people leaving the board cause of it...blah blah blah...boards eb then flow...as this country approaches a touch election ...one can only expect it to get worse before it gets better.

i dont care about their political leanings as much as their fairness and objectivity

I do, especially when they appoint someone like Pale to be a mod. The right would flip if Truthmatters was made a mod.....I don't post much here anymore, and it has nothing to do with the politics of this board, but I still don't want to see this place go down the toilet because they want to bulk up on right wing mods.
Hey, hey! PR thinks I'm a fucking liberal lefty, so of course he is objective.

:lol:

it doesnt matter what he thinks...he can think anything he wants....

only matters how he acts as a mod....but considering the appts...i dont think it matters how mods act or dont act anymore....i always thought past actions were a good indication of future behaviors....but apparently not....i think meister is a stand up guy who is truly trying to do a good job...its his job to keep mods in line.....

Hey, hey! PR thinks I'm a fucking liberal lefty, so of course he is objective.

:lol:

I think of it this way, it is like the person who just became the human resource director at my work. When she was just an aid she actively tried to get other Aids in trouble, gossiped about everyone, and is generally lazy......So of course she was promoted. Pretty much everyone she is suppose to see over hates her.
Pale is a child.

The only new mods I have seen are right leaning? Maybe I am missing the new liberal mods, or any that have stayed around? I have forgotten how to look up who is on the mod staff.

Avg. Joe is a mod and he is Left Leaning. Possibly a Democrat. It's a big complaint here but from what I hear, no Lefties are stepping up.

How do you think the right would react if Truthmatter was made a mod? This about on the same level.

Avg. Joe is a mod and he is Left Leaning. Possibly a Democrat. It's a big complaint here but from what I hear, no Lefties are stepping up.

do you believe that crap? that no lefties are stepping up...who have they ask....easy claim to make but i dont believe a word of it....

and really lu do you think out of the 3 new mods.....pale is the worst? pale is no sadist.....

If you Bones and Luissa want to try it, I'd contact Meister and just chat a little about it.

Do you know who has sent the admins PMs?

As is DoctorIsIn.

This is place is doing fine. TheDoctorIsIn is a mod I believe. You're free to post here or not. Complaining about nonexistent problems with the mods seems like you have some other agenda.

Do you know who has sent the admins PMs?

I have. They are fine with Trajan and Oddball using neg rep just to be a dick.

Edited to reflect: I only have Trajan's word on that, but I wrote two admins at the same time, and they never wrote back, so I'm sure he is correct.

Last edited:

do you believe that crap? that no lefties are stepping up...who have they ask....easy claim to make but i dont believe a word of it....

and really lu do you think out of the 3 new mods.....pale is the worst? pale is no sadist.....

I think Pale is the worse, I have personally dealt with his childishness.

Forum List

Back