Are there ANY DEMOCRATS that arent obsessed with Jan 6?

Quite a long list, but you can start with some proof that the election was stolen from trump. Of course there were a few small examples of someone sending in a balot for a recently deceased relitive. No more than have occured in every election before. What about some proof of widespread cheating to the point it could have changed he outcome of the election?
Once Trump & his neo fascist goon squad is locked up for it the Country can move on.
I think that the cultists are right when they say many Americans don't care about Jan 6. Folks can tell you who the Kardashian™ girls are banging, and they can tell you who's winning on Survivor™, but the Insurrection? Naw.

The part that gets me is, I wonder how many of the rubes actually realize what they're supporting and enabling. Maybe they do, and a European-style authoritarian strongman is what they really want. Tough to say. Or they've just been conned. Again.

As we've seen before in history, what these Steve Bannon types are doing doesn't happen overnight. It's a process. They're certainly winning. And it's all right out in the open. America just has other priorities, so we deserve this.

I think that the cultists are right when they say many Americans don't care about Jan 6. Folks can tell you who the Kardashian™ girls are banging, and they can tell you who's winning on Survivor™, but the Insurrection? Naw.

The part that gets me is, I wonder how many of the rubes actually realize what they're supporting and enabling. Maybe they do, and a European-style authoritarian strongman is what they really want. Tough to say. Or they've just been conned. Again.

As we've seen before in history, what these Steve Bannon types are doing doesn't happen overnight. It's a process. They're certainly winning. And it's all right out in the open. America just has other priorities, so we deserve this.

You voted for Biden/Harris, so yes, you certainly deserve what's happening now. Too bad you're taking down the rest of us with you.

Most voters aren't interested in the lefts Jan 6th side show yet that's all the left ever talk about. The polls don't even register Jan 6th yet these loons focus on it rather that the kitchen table issues breaking Americans right now.

From out of control crime in democrat strongholds to no bail bullshit to inflation to our wide open borders.

Are there ANY Democrats talking about the issues that really matter?
JUST SURE IT WAS NOT THE RIGHT THING TO DO, AND SHOULD NOT BE DEFENDED.
Most voters aren't interested in the lefts Jan 6th side show yet that's all the left ever talk about. The polls don't even register Jan 6th yet these loons focus on it rather that the kitchen table issues breaking Americans right now.

From out of control crime in democrat strongholds to no bail bullshit to inflation to our wide open borders.

Are there ANY Democrats talking about the issues that really matter?

Just saying....:04:

1667513143389.png

Quite a long list, but you can start with some proof that the election was stolen from trump. Of course there were a few small examples of someone sending in a balot for a recently deceased relitive. No more than have occured in every election before. What about some proof of widespread cheating to the point it could have changed he outcome of the election?

I'm not onboard the election stolen business short they probably mishandled the mail knowing the post office, for starts. That said, your Demonicrats used covid as an excuse to solicit ballots from the laziest among us and we know which way they'll swing right, thanks to victimization, and most of all 24-7 propaganda operated by your kind.

I mean really, "we" put a guy into office who can't lead his dog short the country, and Kamala who nobody likes with the most votes in history? Wisdom says if it smells like a rat it's a rat.

It's a rat.

Damn right it's out in the open. Notice the outrage aimed at Biden & his speech last night & a few weeks ago for having the audacity to call them out for what they really are. Which is a bunch of neo fasists who are hell bent on blowing the whole thing up simply because their candidate lost in 2020.

This "stop the steal" is the biggest scam ever perpetrated on the American people. And the biggest grift because they're all for the most part lining their pockets off it. Including Fox News.

It really matters that the right wing tried to overthrow an election, and install a dictator as president. We need to prevent that from ever happening again.
Same bleating bullshit from the mudslingers

Yawn

Wake me when any leftard says something intelligent

Or anything that isn't a total pack of lies

Case closed? The foundational lie the attempted coup was based on is now the central organizing feature of around 300 POT candidates across the country. Would Kari Lake be the POT nominee for gov. of AZ if she had denounced the Big Lie? No.
All that says is no one in the whole entire country believes the leftard bullshit.

Pressuring election officials is a violation of law.

So what?

Leftards don't care about the fucking law, they violate it with impunity. Whenever it pleases them.

Creating fake electors is a violation of law.

So what?

40 murders is a violation of the law.

2000 injured cops is a violation of the law.

All funded, encouraged, and supported by the DNC

Inciting an insurrection is a violation of law.

SO WHAT?

4 billion dollars in property damage is a violation of the law too.

Your weak-minded attempt to morally equate Clinton's whining with Trump's coup is beyond pathetic.

The elitist pricks in DC only whine when the shit comes to their front door.

They probably step over the homeless on their way to work, too

No one on the right is supporting or enabling ANYTHING.

They're about to eject a bunch of very annoying and dangerous weasels from power, is what they're doing.

The only enabling around here is coming from the fascist Democommies. George Soros is PAYING to enable, that's the truth

Are there ANY DEMOCRATS that arent obsessed with Jan 6?​

Your question reveals you don't really understand the gravity and the threat to our country of what happened on Jan 6th - a lawless, violent attack on our government with a goal of overturning result of an election.

Did you ever think about where this country would be today if these senditious plots somehow actually succeded? If people like Pence folded to the demands of Trump's mob? We are talking about this country staring into the abyss of a civil war, we are talking about the end of American leadership in the free, democratic world.

Americans are obsessed with Sep 11th too. AS THEY SHOULD BE.

Last edited:
Your question reveals you don't really understand the gravity and the threat to our country of what happened on Jan 6th - a lawless, violent attack on our government with a goal of overturning result of an election.

Did you ever think about where this country would be today if these senditious plots somehow actually succeded? If people like Pence folded to the demands of Trump's mob? We are talking about this country staring into the abyss of a civil war, we are talking about the end of American leadership in the free, democratic world.

Americans are obsessed with Sep 11th too. AS THEY SHOULD BE.
Go find a safe space and a box of crayons

Forum List

Back