Pelosi’s Attacker and AZ Dem HQ Break-in Were Blamed on Republicans. Turns Out Illegals Did Both

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of love
What on earth you tryin' to do
It's up to you, yeah you….

“The suspect who violently assaulted Paul Pelosi with a hammer last week was in the U.S. illegally, immigration officials confirm. David DePape, 42, was in the country on an expired temporary visitor visa from Canada, according to the Department of Homeland Security.”

“IRONY ALERT: The suspected illegal immigrant burglar is on the streets yet again due to the insane pro-illegal immigration, pro-crime policies pushed by Katie Hobbs.”

Yyyyyeeaah ummm....... link to where either attack was "blamed on Republicans"?

1667491192169-png.720338

Didn't think so.

Attachments

• 1667491192169.png
    1667491192169.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 66
Yyyyyeeaah ummm....... link to where either attack was "blamed on Republicans"?

1667491192169-png.720338

Didn't think so.
You didn't bother to watch Biden's brilliant speech last night?
You missed how he equated the Pelosi attacker asking "where's Nancy" with Jan. 6 rioters in the capital building?
Biden is not quite stupid enough to come out and SAY he blamed Republicans but the implication was clear.
You also apparently missed Hobbs blaming Lake for the break in at her office:

Will this suffice?

You missed how he equated the Pelosi attacker asking "where's Nancy" with Jan. 6 rioters in the capital building?
Biden is not quite stupid enough to come out and SAY he blamed Republicans but the implication was clear.

Will this suffice?
Nape.
First of all it's not even your errant point (that head-shape ran away).
And second, it does not blame either attack on "Republicans".

So no, we're still hearing nothing but Buddy Holly.

Are you that stupid?
Even your gods Brandon and Hillary blamed Republicans.
They aren't stupid. They just like to play stupid ass games. If they havent heard or read the insane allegations then theres nothing anyone here can show them that will enlighten them.

:whip:

Biden Blames Republicans For Violent Attack On Nancy Pelosi’s Husband​

That's amusing but I didn't mean a link to literally anything; obviously I meant one that confirms your ass-ertion.

So you gave me a link to a clickbait headline, which is something I've never seen before in me life. Yessir I never knew distorted headlines contrived to sell advertising, ever existed. Ya learn something every day.

Then you posted the same clickbait headline again. The memory is the second thing to go,

Unfortunately for you the 13 seconds I burned reading it belies the clickbait, as nowhere does it document its own clickbait. What it does say, contrarily, is, quote:
"Every person of good conscience needs to clearly and unambiguously stand up against violence in our politics, no matter what your politics are.”

We continue to sit, and we continue to wait.
We'll probably stand up at some point. Flex the old bones.
We'll never get a link though, since it doesn't exist. Know what else we'll never get? An admission that it doesn't exist and that the whole canard derived from the lower intestine.

That's amusing but I didn't mean a link to literally anything; obviously I meant one that confirms your ass-ertion.

So you gave me a link to a clickbait headline, which is something I've never seen before in me life. Yessir I never knew distorted headlines contrived to sell advertising, ever existed. Ya learn something every day.

Then you posted the same clickbait headline again. The memory is the second thing to go,

Unfortunately for you the 13 seconds I burned reading it belies the clickbait, as nowhere does it document its own clickbait. What it does say, contrarily, is, quote:

We continue to sit, and we continue to wait.
We'll probably stand up at some point. Flex the old bones.
We'll never get a link though, since it doesn't exist. Know what else we'll never get? An admission that it doesn't exist and that the whole canard derived from the lower intestine.
Hilarious watching you fascists declare water isn’t wet because you’ve told to think that way!

Hilarious watching you fascists declare water isn’t wet because you’ve told to think that way!

What's hilarious is watching your ilk flail about typing furiously for the purpose of not answering the question.
Could have been done with no keystrokes at all.

Dismissed.

Will this suffice?
The subliminal message they are promoting is to direct your thoughts to Jack Nicholson leering through a broken door in The Shining and saying "Here's Johnny"

Forum List

Back