Are there ANY DEMOCRATS that arent obsessed with Jan 6?

If you haven't seen that proof yet, it's because you are only watching fox. Not my job to educate you against your will.
of course you could list all the politicians that have been convicted of it and prove yourself right??

dont worry I will wait,,

Most voters aren't interested in the lefts Jan 6th side show yet that's all the left ever talk about. The polls don't even register Jan 6th yet these loons focus on it rather that the kitchen table issues breaking Americans right now.

From out of control crime in democrat strongholds to no bail bullshit to inflation to our wide open borders.

Are there ANY Democrats talking about the issues that really matter?

I've been visiting my daughter in Seattle since 10/22. She's a liberal and a registered democrat.

She couldn't care less about January 6. She sees the left's focus on it as the left trying to avoid actual issues; issues which she feels are far more important...

You're absolutely right. That's why I find it amusing that you try to ignore all the top level planning that went into the insurrection.

1667496332546.png

January 6 was a criminal attack on the Capitol. Don't you think it matters? The economy is still front and center, but you still have to take out the trash. They are saying they thought it was Bastille Day.
No, I don't think it matters. The rioters are in jail. CASE CLOSED idiot

Most voters aren't interested in the lefts Jan 6th side show yet that's all the left ever talk about.
Off hand I can't think of a more dangerous sign of the demise of our democracy (that is based on an informed electorate) than voter apathy as it relates to an attempted government takeover by the now former prez as exemplified, in part, by.........

Donald Trump’s attorneys saw a direct appeal to Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas as their best hope of derailing Joe Biden’s win in the 2020 presidential election, according to emails newly disclosed to congressional investigators.

“We want to frame things so that Thomas could be the one to issue some sort of stay or other circuit justice opinion saying Georgia is in legitimate doubt,” Trump attorney Kenneth Chesebro wrote in a Dec. 31, 2020, email to Trump’s legal team. Chesebro contended that Thomas would be “our only chance to get a favorable judicial opinion by Jan. 6, which might hold up the Georgia count in Congress.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/...-to-stop-2020-election-certification-00064592

Emails Show Eastman’s Central Role In Allegedly Fraudulent Lawsuit

Trump attorney John Eastman expected that filing a Big Lie lawsuit seeking to overturn Biden’s win in Georgia might just lead to criminal investigation, new messages show.

The messages, first reported by Politico and revealed via a still-active Dropbox link referenced in a Tuesday night court filing, show what Eastman has furiously been trying to hide: that he appears to have known that information he included in a Georgia federal lawsuit, whose accuracy President Trump swore to, was inaccurate.

Eastman’s apparent decision to file the lawsuit and verification by Trump has been seen as a potentially stunning violation of attorney ethics since portions of the message were first revealed last month by U.S. District Judge David Carter for the Central District of California. But the new messages, made public apparently by accident on Tuesday evening after being provided to the January 6 Committee, make clearer that Eastman and the attorneys around him seem to have understood the complaint’s problems with precision.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckr...-central-role-in-allegedly-fraudulent-lawsuit

No, I don't think it matters. The rioters are in jail. CASE CLOSED idiot
Case closed? The foundational lie the attempted coup was based on is now the central organizing feature of around 300 POT candidates across the country. Would Kari Lake be the POT nominee for gov. of AZ if she had denounced the Big Lie? No.

I can understand that MAGAts are sad and embarrassed about their FAILED insurrection and would like to hide it away from everyone's memory. But it's not gonna happen.
Damn right it's not going to be hidden away. The stolen election will never be hidden away.

And yet....they were stupid enough to try and now stupid enough to think they can sweep its memory away.
Perhaps they felt like it was taxation without representation. The endless propaganda demonizing them over the years led to a protest that got stupid and the other party doing what it always does.....On the Stage!

It really matters that the right wing tried to overthrow an election, and install a dictator as president. We need to prevent that from ever happening again.
What really matters is that unarmed people overthrow nothing, especially the government of a super power. The suggestion it could happen is just ridiculous. The FBI instigated the violence and two innocent women were murdered for intimidation purposes.

Most voters aren't interested in the lefts Jan 6th side show yet that's all the left ever talk about. The polls don't even register Jan 6th yet these loons focus on it rather that the kitchen table issues breaking Americans right now.

From out of control crime in democrat strongholds to no bail bullshit to inflation to our wide open borders.

Are there ANY Democrats talking about the issues that really matter?
I'm not seeing any Democrats wanting to talk about any issues people actually care about. I started a thread this week of all the many issues--economy, inflation, energy, illegal immigration, etc.--that are significantly negatively affecting people's lives. Biden and the Democrats are underwater in approval polls in every single one of those issues, but all the Democrats want to talk about is orange man bad, Jan 6, and all the completely false talking points they've been told to keep saying about the Republican agenda.

And it looks more and more like they are using the Pelosi DePape thing as their 'October surprise' to get the coverage onto that and off the negative news about Democrats, and even that blew up when they couldn't make a case that DePape is a radicalized rightwing MAGA looney. They weren't able to bomb anybody or effectively create a diversion ahead of the election this year. Their wailing about abortion or forgiving student loans etc. just hasn't played well in Peoria.

Disclaimer: I am not saying the Pelosi attack was fabricated or staged. Only that it has really really been exploited.

I can't wait for the left's next violent riot in DC, and it will happen, it's only a matter of time. :dunno:

hilary still denies the 2016 election results,,
Nope. She conceded on the day after Election Day 2016.

She did not strongarm election officials to "find" votes to overturn the election.

She did not draft illegal fake electors.

She did not incite an insurrection.

She did not deny Donald Trump won the election. Ever.

So stop being a totally gaslighted, weak-minded, parroting rube like all those GOP candidates.

It really matters that the right wing tried to overthrow an election, and install a dictator as president. We need to prevent that from ever happening again.
We also need to prevent lives being beaten and livelihoods burnt and looted because the Left feels it is justified over an event that statistically rarely occurs. We also need to prevent wayward campaign workers from the Left shooting up fields of defenseless politicians that they don’t agree with.

Lots that we need to prevent.

Nope. She conceded on the day after Election Day 2016.

She did not strongarm election officials to "find" votes to overturn the election.

She did not draft illegal fake electors.

She did not incite an insurrection.

She did not deny Donald Trump won the election. Ever.

So stop being a totally gaslighted, weak-minded, parroting rube like all those GOP candidates.
both still to this day deny the elections they lost in,,,

Forum List

Back