Are there ANY DEMOCRATS that arent obsessed with Jan 6?

Your question reveals you don't really understand the gravity and the threat to our country of what happened on Jan 6th - a lawless, violent attack on our government with a goal of overturning result of an election.

Did you ever think about where this country would be today if these senditious plots somehow actually succeded? If people like Pence folded to the demands of Trump's mob? We are talking about this country staring into the abyss of a civil war, we are talking about the end of American leadership in the free, democratic world.

Americans are obsessed with Sep 11th too. AS THEY SHOULD BE.
The country was never facing a serious threat from the Jan 6 riot.

The BLM / ANTIFA riots in just about all of our major cities were a very serious risk though.

Damn right it's out in the open. Notice the outrage aimed at Biden & his speech last night & a few weeks ago for having the audacity to call them out for what they really are. Which is a bunch of neo fasists who are hell bent on blowing the whole thing up simply because their candidate lost in 2020.

This "stop the steal" is the biggest scam ever perpetrated on the American people. And the biggest grift because they're all for the most part lining their pockets off it. Including Fox News.
I've said all along that this isn't even political. It's sociological, anthropological. This is about us as a country.

No, this con hasn't fooled a majority of the country. But it doesn't HAVE to, since so much of the country isn't even engaged.

A minority can cause great damage, as the world has seen before. "History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme".

It really matters that the right wing tried to overthrow an election, and install a dictator as president. We need to prevent that from ever happening again.

It matters to you and no one else.

You're about to pay for that. Thank GOD

Most voters aren't interested in the lefts Jan 6th side show yet that's all the left ever talk about. The polls don't even register Jan 6th yet these loons focus on it rather that the kitchen table issues breaking Americans right now.

From out of control crime in democrat strongholds to no bail bullshit to inflation to our wide open borders.

Are there ANY Democrats talking about the issues that really matter?

ksjsmsmmsms.jpg

All I still see is patriots from all walks of life exercising thier rights

In a just world they would of hung the whole swamp from the trees and lamp posts

I've said all along that this isn't even political. It's sociological, anthropological. This is about us as a country.

No, this con hasn't fooled a majority of the country. But it doesn't HAVE to, since so much of the country isn't even engaged.

A minority can cause great damage, as the world has seen before. "History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme".

I think this has worked out beautifully for you all. Focus on this one event for nearly two years while the world burns down, so to speak.

Great move. See you Tuesday.

You've already won. I've already lost. A long time ago. I suspect I'll get over Tuesday.

Trump--hurt my FEEEEE-lings

Biden--destroyed this nation

But of course and absolutely Mac has been suddenly awakened to this

Forum List

Back