Are there ANY DEMOCRATS that arent obsessed with Jan 6?

I've said all along that this isn't even political. It's sociological, anthropological. This is about us as a country.

No, this con hasn't fooled a majority of the country. But it doesn't HAVE to, since so much of the country isn't even engaged.

A minority can cause great damage, as the world has seen before. "History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme".
If Trump runs it'll be interesting to see what he does with the $200 million he's conned out of the sucker's with that "stop the steal" scam he's been running. Once he officialy sets up a committe the cash is off limits. He can't hand it over to his kids because they're as crooked as he is. Meliania? He'll never see her again. Personally, I don't care but it just shows what a thieving, corrupt lying pile of shit that Trump really is.

If Trump runs it'll be interesting to see what he does with the $200 million he's conned out of the sucker's with that "stop the steal" scam he's been running. Once he officialy sets up a committe the cash is off limits. He can't hand it over to his kids because they're as crooked as he is. Meliania? He'll never see her again. Personally, I don't care but it just shows what a thieving, corrupt lying pile of shit that Trump really is.
Oh, I strongly suspect there is some kind of plan to leverage that fortune to his advantage in some way.

The poor rubes who contribute to it will see their hard-earned money spent SOMEHOW.

Oh, I strongly suspect there is some kind of plan to leverage that fortune to his advantage in some way.

The poor rubes who contribute to it will see their hard-earned money spent SOMEHOW.
your last sentence kind of sums up what happens when you give money to any politician ......

Joe Biden's press secretary said exactly that.

View attachment 720428
Can you explain to me what that grotesquely ridiculous false analogy has to do with..............

The foundational lie that the attempted coup was based on is now the central organizing feature of around 300 POT candidates across the country. Would Kari Lake be the POT nominee for gov. of AZ if she had denounced the Big Lie? No.

Can you name me a Dem candidate for any office around the country who won their primary and has based their campaign on the assertion the governors race in GA was actually won by Abrams?

Are there ANY DEMOCRATS that arent obsessed with Jan 6?​

Is there some reason Repubs feel a failed coup should not be given attention? That those involved should not be held accountable?

Forum List

Back