Are the wealthy that seek tax havens America's true moochers?

The ironic thing about the "message" that liberals push...how if only we could get the rich to pay their fair share that we could pay for all these entitlements they propose...is that if you took 100% of the wealthy's income it STILL wouldn't come close to doing so!

WRONG! It's the contents of the FOX link below, so YOU know it's true.

Five Tax Deductions that Favor the Rich Fox Business

The ironic thing about the "message" that liberals push...how if only we could get the rich to pay their fair share that we could pay for all these entitlements they propose...is that if you took 100% of the wealthy's income it STILL wouldn't come close to doing so!

So are you finally going to pay your "fair share" or continue to take advantage of the tax loopholes?

So are you finally going to pay your "fair share" or continue to take advantage of the tax loopholes?

Ain't that some shit, the US Constitution , is now considered a "loophole" by the fascists.

That would be you.

People who brag about how accomplished they are on the internet are the epitome of the word loser. You make a horses ass of yourself when you claim to be running a billion dollar a year business when it's obvious from your posts that you don't know the first thing about running a business let alone one that size.

I don't brag about anything, I tell you the way it is and tell you how to do it.

So why DID you claim to be running a billion dollar a year business, 1%er? My assumption is that you desperately wish you were that person but are resigned to the fact that you never will be...hence all the hatred you have for those who ARE successful!

In essence you're a prototypical internet loser...

So why DID you claim to be running a billion dollar a year business, 1%er? My assumption is that you desperately wish you were that person but are resigned to the fact that you never will be...hence all the hatred you have for those who ARE successful!

I claim to be the CEO of a multimillion dollar business because I am.

I don't 'hate' anyone. I feel sorry for fools like you that aren't intelligent enough to understand the shortfalls that you created for yourself.

I don't 'hate' anyone. I feel sorry for fools like you that aren't intelligent enough to understand the shortfalls that you created for yourself.
Sure you are. Sure.
Nurse! Stat!

No, you "claim" to be the CEO of a multimillion dollar business because you think it's going to impress people. What it does however is reveal you for the loser that you actually are.

As for my "shortfalls"? Dude, I'm retired and happily playing golf in Florida after a successful career. I didn't create any shortfalls for myself.

No, you "claim" to be the CEO of a multimillion dollar business because you think it's going to impress people. What it does however is reveal you for the loser that you actually are.

No. I talk the talk and walk the walk.

When I claim;

Businesses AREN'T over-taxed.
Businesses AREN'T over-regulated.
Businesses CAN pay a living wage and make a profit.
Businesses CAN pay for benefits and make a profit.
Employees are the people that make all the money for a business.

All of which I've proven.

The rich continually over-shadow the middle class and poor economically and tax wise. Republicans have made that possible. If you're middle class or poor and vote Republican, you're voting AGAINST YOUR OWN BEST INTEREST.

As for my "shortfalls"? Dude, I'm retired and happily playing golf in Florida after a successful career. I didn't create any shortfalls for myself.

Sure you did. You created a business and gave it up for a fixed retirement.

I'm 95% retired and have an ever increasing income stream. PLUS, I get to happily play golf everywhere in the world.

Forum List

Back