Are the protests significant ? Whats the plan ?

They are obviously providing Trump with a few talking points in a bid to win support. Which is odd really when it is happening on his watch. I read thread after thread on "riots" on this board but not one of our news outlets, left or right, has much to say about them.

It looks like a localised thing rather than the whole US is on fire.

But lets accept the premise that America is under threat. What is the plan for dealing with the symptoms ?

Did Trump unveil a national strategy for dealing with this so called threat? People riot when they are pissed off. How is that to be addressed ?

Has Biden spoken about this ?

Will something be done to stop all of these police executions ?

Or is the subject too big to tackle ?

I think the police have an awful time of it. But they do not help themselves. Who is looking to sort this out ?
In the US more White people are killed by cops than Black.

They are obviously providing Trump with a few talking points in a bid to win support. Which is odd really when it is happening on his watch. I read thread after thread on "riots" on this board but not one of our news outlets, left or right, has much to say about them.

But lets accept the premise that America is under threat. What is the plan for dealing with the symptoms ?

Did Trump unveil a national strategy for dealing with this so called threat? People riot when they are pissed off. How is that to be addressed ?

I think the police have an awful time of it. But they do not help themselves. Who is looking to sort this out ?
In the US more White people are killed by cops than Black.
in 2020 right now it's 2 whites to 1 black

Localized? No, historically controlled Democrat cities are on fire because the Democrats are idiots.

This is what 50 plus years of one Party rule gets you.

Forum List

Back