Are the numerous dog breeds proof of evolution?

Then why
They do not have to change, but they will.
Yes. Given enough time, they would change by genetic drift alone. It's inevitable. We couldn't stop it worldwide if we tried. Even the most "static" species in the fossil record underwent small changes. The advantage all of the static species seem to share is that there was a LOT of individuals at any given time all admixing on the whole. So even the random processes at work had diminished effect over the whole. But any and all of these species would almost certainly still change, given enough time.

I wonder if some models, barring extinction, may stay "static" for billions of years. even if true, this doesn't upend evolution in any way.
I’m hoping some fair minded people would chime in. If for 400 years we didn’t allow American blacks to learn while whites were learning science math and English and even though slowly, our white brains have been evolving differently for over 500 years. That may seem like a drop in the bucket but look at how much smarter a border collie is and we only created that breed in the 1800s.
whats this WE shit?? it was democrats that didnt want blacks to learn anything not the whole of the white people,,

I guess spreading your guilt makes you feel better,,
Have you ever attended an all black Detroit public school? I have. Me, my brother and Kenneth were the only whites. Not exactly equal with metro detroit white suburb schools.
I attended an all black kansas city school and it was no different than the mostly white school I attended,,
Then why do blacks do worse on tests?
not all blacks do bad on tests,, just like all whites dont do good on tests,,

Then why
They do not have to change, but they will.
Yes. Given enough time, they would change by genetic drift alone. It's inevitable. We couldn't stop it worldwide if we tried. Even the most "static" species in the fossil record underwent small changes. The advantage all of the static species seem to share is that there was a LOT of individuals at any given time all admixing on the whole. So even the random processes at work had diminished effect over the whole. But any and all of these species would almost certainly still change, given enough time.

I wonder if some models, barring extinction, may stay "static" for billions of years. even if true, this doesn't upend evolution in any way.
I’m hoping some fair minded people would chime in. If for 400 years we didn’t allow American blacks to learn while whites were learning science math and English and even though slowly, our white brains have been evolving differently for over 500 years. That may seem like a drop in the bucket but look at how much smarter a border collie is and we only created that breed in the 1800s.
whats this WE shit?? it was democrats that didnt want blacks to learn anything not the whole of the white people,,

I guess spreading your guilt makes you feel better,,
Have you ever attended an all black Detroit public school? I have. Me, my brother and Kenneth were the only whites. Not exactly equal with metro detroit white suburb schools.
I attended an all black kansas city school and it was no different than the mostly white school I attended,,
Then why do blacks do worse on tests?
not all blacks do bad on tests,, just like all whites dont do good on tests,,
:spinner:

I don't have a science background and don't know much about evolution but I believe the answer to my question is YES. What say you? Here's an article that delves into the topic.

Nope.. Its a result of selective breeding.
Exactly. Breeders are very specific about the physical attributes they want when selecting mating pairs.
So is GOD
Odd, because the Noah fable identifies He and his immediate family left to repopulate the planet. The gods were specific about incestuous and familial relations?
Why do you think the wives of the sons of Noach were their sisters?

I don't have a science background and don't know much about evolution but I believe the answer to my question is YES. What say you? Here's an article that delves into the topic.

Exactly. Breeders are very specific about the physical attributes they want when selecting mating pairs.
So is GOD
Odd, because the Noah fable identifies He and his immediate family left to repopulate the planet. The gods were specific about incestuous and familial relations?

They repopulated the planet in 100 years before the collapse of the Tower of Babel. Isn't that amazing?
The planet or the region?

So is GOD
Because it wasn't stigmatized at the time, and it fit the narrative?

So is GOD
Because it wasn't stigmatized at the time, and it fit the narrative?
You didn't answer the question, but you are correct as God did not forbid certain categories of incest until the giving of the 10 Commandments.

You didn't answer the question, but you are correct as God did not forbid certain categories of incest until the giving of the 10 Commandments.
I think I did answer it. People people shagged their sisters regularly, back then. Maybe that's the wrong answer. What's the right answer? Is this a quiz?

I
...whites for over 1000 years were reading homer and Socrates, kunta kente Was learning how to survive in the wild.

There is just about ZERO chance that YOU have ever read Homer or Socrates, brainless. YOU have absolutely nothing to do with classical Greek culture. Greece has been a third-world vacation spot for a very, very long time. All that YOU have done is pollute my country with your racism, laughable narcissism, and stupidity.

I
I’m asking. If we could make a border collie the smartest dog in a couple hundred years, smarter than other breeds of dogs, could we have held blacks back by not allowing them to learn for 400 years?
And that is because we took the "smartest" two dogs from two litters and bred them. Then did it again 100s of times. That is not analogous to what you are describing.

So, by what mechanism?
I figured starting in the 1600s we’ve been learning more and passing that on for many generations and maybe our brains have grown bigger over time because of this. Not possible intelligence evolves?
So fucking stupid.

I think I did answer it. People people shagged their sisters regularly, back then. Maybe that's the wrong answer. What's the right answer? Is this a quiz?
It's not a quiz.
When the human race began and the population was small, people were immediate family obsessed.
This led to people treating each other with contempt and violence which resulted in God selecting a man whose family was immediate family and society oriented.
That person was Noach.

The experiment did not succeed as Nimrod was obsessed with being the supreme emperor of the world and was worse than immediate family obsessed; Nimrod was self obsessed.
God therefore dispersed the families of the Tower generation in order to at least refocus on family as opposed to self.

When God gave the Commandments, he wanted the Children of Israel, who were individual Tribe obsessed to be Children of Israel obsessed.

The experiment failed in part because, other than the kingship of Solomon, no nation ever became society obsessed.

It's not a quiz.
When the human race began and the population was small, people were immediate family obsessed.
This led to people treating each other with contempt and violence which resulted in God selecting a man whose family was immediate family and society oriented.
That person was Noach.

The experiment did not succeed as Nimrod was obsessed with being the supreme emperor of the world and was worse than immediate family obsessed; Nimrod was self obsessed.
God therefore dispersed the families of the Tower generation in order to at least refocus on family as opposed to self.

When God gave the Commandments, he wanted the Children of Israel, who were individual Tribe obsessed to be Children of Israel obsessed.

The experiment failed in part because, other than the kingship of Solomon, no nation ever became society obsessed.
So the god character wiped them out. Gross. In a good book, he gets his just desserts in the end. A hero should kill him.

It's not a quiz.
That person was Noach.

So the god character wiped them out. Gross. In a good book, he gets his just desserts in the end. A hero should kill him.
I know full well you have never read, let alone studied, the verses that lead up to God's decision to start from one family, because it would upset your society centric (Liberal) view of the world.
When a society is entrenched in evil for over 120 years, which was the amount of time it took Noach to build the ark and explain to everyone why he was doing it, it's time for the rotten seeds to be cast aside.
I know you can't handle this; I can.

It's not a quiz.
That person was Noach.

I know full well you have never read, let alone studied, the verses that lead up to God's decision to start from one family, because it would upset your society centric (Liberal) view of the world.
When a society is entrenched in evil for over 120 years, which was the amount of time it took Noach to build the ark and explain to everyone why he was doing it, it's time for the rotten seeds to be cast aside.
Great! Yeah, i think it's a pretty shitty book and would definitely not spend that much time on it. I admit.

It's not a quiz.
That person was Noach.

Great! Yeah, i think it's a pretty shitty book and would definitely not spend that much time on it. I admit.
There's nothing wrong with analyzing something you've never studied.
In some circles we call someone like you emotionally disturbed.

On the other hand, the English translations are rather boring and unreadable.

Opinion based on?
Well, I have read the Bible. Pretty gross, but interesting nonetheless. A peek into the primitive morality and ethics of ancient people, and their first and worst attempt to compile them.
Why did you just lie?
At least post 20 or 30 times before you lie.
If you have read the story, in context of the flood, you're not very bright.
The morality of 2021 is not much better but God promised Noach He would never again destroy almost all of mankind in a flood.

Opinion based on?
Well, I have read the Bible. Pretty gross, but interesting nonetheless. A peek into the primitive morality and ethics of ancient people, and their first and worst attempt to compile them.
Why did you just lie?
The morality of 2021 is not much better but God promised Noach He would never again destroy almost all of mankind in a flood.
Meaningless rant. But thanks. To be continued in another thread and section of the board.

Opinion based on?
Why did you just lie?
Meaningless rant. But thanks. To be continued in another thread and section of the board.
I agree; everything you post is a meaningless rant.

Forum List

Back