Are the numerous dog breeds proof of evolution?

Did you see the 150 lb woman who won gold in wrestling? That’s the weight class I wrestled. 155. I weigh over 200 now and I’m 50. Could she beat me?
If she has a 5 year old little sister, SHE could beat you in 0 seconds flat too, bullshitter.

No, you really don't.
We're waiting for you to tell us when you beat up moi tai fighters. And don't worry that I didn't spell it right. You know what I'm talking about. We caught you bullshitting yesterday and you know it. Now you claim to have been a trouble youth back in your day who mixed it up with moi tai fighters? Really? Then you went on to become this great business man in the private sector and then because you are such a good person you chose to leave the big money and go work for an inner city public school. Which really isn't even an inner city by my standards. You won't even say the pussy city you work in because we all know it's not high crime. Not Detroit numbers.

And similarly, NE wrestlers are pussies. Oh but tell us how you got hurt in the regional finals. Was that the national championship regionals or just NE?

See fool, I'm not bragging when I say I wrestled for a year in college when it was actually 1 semester. That's me being honest and giving unflattering details and facts that prove I'm telling you the truth. You sound like superman to me. Great business man, teacher, parent, husband, friend, wrestler, moi tai fighter now, jujitsu next. Is there anything you can't do? I mean besides answer a simple question? What weight class did you wrestle pussy?

We're waiting for you to tell us when you beat up moi tai fighters. And don't worry that I didn't spell it right. You know what I'm talking about. ....
If you realize that you are not spelling it correctly, why continue to do so? Are you really too lazy to find out how to spell it?

.... That's me being honest and giving unflattering details and facts that prove I'm telling you the truth. .....
Do you realize how transparent your little nonsense is? Do you really think adding a few more bullshit details makes your lies any more believable? You fail again.

I don't recall saying I was "a trouble youth." Are you lying again?
You said this and I quote you

"I was a stupid young person for some years."

Explain. Tell us how you got in fights and beat up anyone other than scrubs who didn't know how to even wrestle. Or are you claiming you got in fights with people who know moi tai or jujitsu?

What made you a troubled young youth? You were white, irish, lived in New England.

Dude, I was one of only 3 whites in an all black school. I was a troubled youth. You were just a little bitch.

What weight class did you wrestle?

Same, but i never actually.took any pleasure in harming people, and especially not in getting harmed. And the first time i used my training on someone and starched them with a broken face, i felt absolutely horrible. All i could think about was how i could have avoided or changed the situation. How i severely injured a person who might have gone home that night intact, had i conducted myself differently. And i never looked back. In the 25 years since, i have been in maybe 3 fights (i might argue 2 don't count, as they basically involved me submitting a person screaming in pain after 0 strikes thrown), and i hope i am in 0 more.
I hate guys who say "once I start I can't stop". I've seen guys punch guys so hard in the face 5 or 6 times. About 2 or 3 times more than they needed to. As a wrestler, I only hit you once before wrestling and then I might hit you again after you are already on the ground but they aren't hard punches. They are to embarrass the guy or get him back for any landed punches I took getting inside on him. Or I fishhook the guy. Or crossface. I love to give a nice hard crossface to a guy who pissed me off. Or forearm the back of his head so his forehead hits the pavement. But nothing lethal.

My style is this. We engage. It looks like it's going to be a punching match. I have my fists up. So the guy tries to land a punch and I try to land a punch. Only I have step 2 already figured out. I'm going to grab you after the initial punch and souflay you. Drop you right on your head. This is the only part of the fight I worry about hurting someone. Because I am going to drop the guy right on his head on the pavement or grass. I've almost killed guys before.

My other secret is that first punch is in the soloplexes. The gut. No one expects it and you can knock the wind out of a lot of guys because they aren't expecting it. I've finished fights with one punch. To the stomach. I remember the guy looked so mad like he wanted to kill me. His face turned red. I thought he was going to kill me too. Next thing you know I knocked the wind out of him. He's making that sound UUUUUUGGGE I CANT BREATH. LOL.

I'd love to hear a story from unkotare. Mr. Little Bad Ass. 105 weight class wrestler talking shit. LOL

Do you realize how transparent your little nonsense is? Do you really think adding a few more bullshit details makes your lies any more believable? You fail again.
Tell us some of your true stories. You sound like you have some good ones. And yours being real will be even better than mine.

If you really want to know, just shoot me a PM. Bobobrainless couldn't handle it. Not sure why it would be all that interesting to you, but I at least don't think you are a bullshitter like Bobobrainless.
Maybe you'll admit to him over PM that you are a racist too. Since you won't tell me anything because I won't be able to handle your racism.

Thanks for admitting you aren't willing to share information because it would either incriminate or embarrass you. Don't try to say I won't be able to handle your stories. That's just bullshit and you know it. Pussy.

Forum List

Back