Are the numerous dog breeds proof of evolution?

From dogs being "proof of evolution" to a pissing contest in turkey hunting.
Pretty pathetic when the *Moderator* (sick) is in the middle of it and can't untie his little weenie from the pissing contest.

And a poster getting pissy about where a thread went.

Feel free to report me.
That's it I am notifying the hall monitor about you and after school I am telling your Mommy that you said a bad word

I have a feeling you were one of those kids in school who would do just that.
So do you still have a picture of your alcoholic father hanging over your full bar?

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

You should have read the rules, asshole.
Let’s get back on subject. I was thinking about how we might be smarter than black people because for 400 plus years we didn’t even let them read. So we held their brain development back. People will say that’s racist but there is truth to it. I saw this
The human brain has evolved gradually over the passage of time; a series of incremental changes occurred as a result of external stimuli and conditions.

There have been studies that strongly support the idea that the level of intelligence associated with humans is not unique to our species. Scholars suggest that this could have, in part, been caused by convergent evolution. One common characteristic that is present in species of "high degree intelligence" (i.e. dolphins, great apes, and humans - Homo sapiens) is a brain of enlarged size.
A big head doesnt automatically mean you are smarter. Look how big the Neanderthals heads were and how stupid they were. All that space was taken up by circuitry specifically geared towards visual acuity instead of intelligence producing grey matter.
I’ve already agreed “bigger head” doesn’t automatically mean smarter. But a bigger brain doesn’t hurt either.

Heres the point I’m trying to make. All dogs have a similar ancestor. The wolves. Look at all the different breeds we have been able to make in such a short time. Everyone of them including the smartest one might not be as smart as the original wolf. Doesn’t matter. The fact is in a very short time we were able to create breeds of dogs some smarter than others. Very short time period.

So, I think we fucked over blacks by not allowing them to read or write for 500 years.

Doesnt matter if our brains got bigger in that time. I’m simply suggesting we could be border collies and blacks could be labs.
I get what you are saying but you forget Blacks have tens of thousands of years head start with the accumulation of knowledge. Even during the 300-400 year time period Blacks were still reading and being taught to read by some whites.

Using your wolf to dog analogy one has to agree there is no dog that is going to be more intelligent than the wolf. The wolf is the original, the primitive root for canines. Black people are the same for humans.

the first National Bee was in 1925

On July 8, Zaila Avant-garde became the first African American middle school student to win the Scripps National Spelling Bee

If blacks are smarter how come only one has won the spelling bee?

"If blacks are smarter how come only one has won the spelling bee?"

Who told you winning a spelling bee is the only way to determine if you are smart? I'm pretty sure that if winning the spelling bee was something most Black kids set as a goal they would dominate it.

I'll give you a good example using basketball. Whites frequently claimed Blacks didnt have what it took to play in the NBA. I guess you can figure out just how wrong they were because they used the same logic you are using now.
You're talking about physical compared to intelligence. Why didn't you say blacks can't coach or be quarterbacks. That still seems to hold true. A couple exceptions but most of the great coaches and QB's are white guys.

No one said spelling bee's are the only way to measure intelligence but it's one way. And in 100 years only one black has cared about spelling bees? Maybe that's your problem. Instead of focusing on spelling bees you guys are playing basketball.

Ok, if spelling isn't a good way to measure intelligence name another way where blacks exceed white intelligence. What way of testing IQ do blacks shine?

Maybe this black winning will inspire blacks in the hood to start trying. That may turn out to be their problem. They don't even try.

Oh, and maybe the reason no black has won is because for 500 years we held your black brains back developmentally. So today's black American is 500 years behind whites. Not your fault. We didn't even allow you to learn to read and write for 400 years. I'll accept full responsibility for the differences between us. It wasn't fair what we did to you. Still the fact is your people are 400 years behind us. Now many of you blacks have white genes in your DNA. You may not have this problem as much as a 100% American negro.
"You're talking about physical compared to intelligence. "

No I'm not. Your brain controls both physical and mental responses. They are one and the same. You arent out there just blindly moving. Youre thinking, plotting, and strategizing as you move. You must have never played a sport?

I'll give you an example thats more to your liking though. 2 years after slavery ended Blacks were starting to dominate the political field..so whites fearing they couldnt compete ended Reconstrucion.

"Ok, if spelling isn't a good way to measure intelligence name another way where blacks exceed white intelligence. What way of testing IQ do blacks shine?"

Thats easy. Blacks are the ones that taught whites on not one but two occasions. They were the first to write books and have written languages. If whites were smart they would have done it first.

The IQ test is a fable. A myth. White people are not smart enough to make a test to gauge intelligence. The IQ test is basically the equivalent of the Puritans practice of burning someone alive to find out if they are a witch or not. Its based on false assumptions, the major one being that white people are the ones that define what intellect is. How are you going to try to define something you had to be taught and are new to?

"Still the fact is your people are 400 years behind us. Now many of you blacks have white genes in your DNA. You may not have this problem as much as a 100% American negro."

Blacks world wide are thousands of years ahead of whites for the reasons I already mentioned. If whites had been held back for 400 years they would have experienced a Dark Age. Oh wait! You guys did experience a dark age that we had to come rescue you from. :)
Can you show me a link to a source that shows how blacks saved us from a dark age?

Can you explain how blacks today are thousands of years ahead of whites? In what way? Where?
Go read about the Moors. Not the fake anglo-saxon version.

I already told you. You guys were still living in caves when we created civilizations. We freely educated you via the Greeks and then did it again when you forgot your own history.
True back then. Yes. What year was that?
Its irrelevant what year it was. The point is that we were already thousands of years ahead of you. Your claim was that Blacks being held back 400 years from learning (which never happened btw) made whites smarter. If we were held back 400 years and we were already thousands of years ahead of you then that 400 years would be like small blip in time.

Heres another example. I got into IT without knowing a single person that was in the field. I literally took a book, read it, and passed the test all in one month. The racist manager of the group got fired because he wouldn't let me in the network group. (thats another story). The lady that took over brought me in and I found out that the test I had taken and passed in 1 month none of the other white guys had passed after years of trying. These guys were mostly graduates of MIT. How does a guy from a horrible public school system do that?
Yes you were ahead of us long time ago. But from 1500 to current not so much.

How did you do that? Your slave ancestor probably was raped by her white master and you have white in you.

What do you mean it never happened? We didn't stop black slaves from reading and writing? The movie Roots lied?
So if we were ahead by thousands of years we are smarter than you.

Thats failed logic. :) The white guys were 100% white.

Never happened. They tried to keep Blacks from learning but we were smarter than them and found ways to learn anyway.
How come black kids in Detroit are doing so poorly? If you say it's because we have held you back then you would be agreeing with my theory. I'm just taking it a step further. I'm saying that we held your great great great great grandpappy back. And just like we were able to make different breeds of dogs, some smarter than others, I'm claiming by us not allowing you to read for hundreds of years has held your species back and that is showing up on your test results.

If I'm wrong what is it? Is it blacks aren't trying? They would be smarter if they only tried? That would be the parents fault.

In a very short time we were able to make bulldogs, pitbulls, border collies, poodles, labs, rotts, german sheppards. Some dogs are smarter than others. No amount of training will make a lab smarter than a border collie. And we did this in a very short time. A lot shorter than 500 years. So yes it's possible we held back blacks for hundreds of years and that explains their low test results. If not then it's just simply the bad parents and shitty teachers who teach in our nations ghettos.

Because in only certain parts of the country at only certain times there were laws against educating slaves, that means those laws were universally followed? Jefferson didn't follow them. During the time period you are imagining, there were many blacks in the country who became better educated (and vastly more intelligent) than you will ever be. So, because there were some laws in some places the extent to which they were followed we cannot know, this created evolutionary changes in the DNA of all black people in America? The depths of your stupidity are unfathomable.

Pretty pathetic when the *Moderator* (sick) is in the middle of it and can't untie his little weenie from the pissing contest.

Feel free to report me.
That's it I am notifying the hall monitor about you and after school I am telling your Mommy that you said a bad word

So do you still have a picture of your alcoholic father hanging over your full bar?

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

Let’s get back on subject. I was thinking about how we might be smarter than black people because for 400 plus years we didn’t even let them read. So we held their brain development back. People will say that’s racist but there is truth to it. I saw this
The human brain has evolved gradually over the passage of time; a series of incremental changes occurred as a result of external stimuli and conditions.

There have been studies that strongly support the idea that the level of intelligence associated with humans is not unique to our species. Scholars suggest that this could have, in part, been caused by convergent evolution. One common characteristic that is present in species of "high degree intelligence" (i.e. dolphins, great apes, and humans - Homo sapiens) is a brain of enlarged size.
A big head doesnt automatically mean you are smarter. Look how big the Neanderthals heads were and how stupid they were. All that space was taken up by circuitry specifically geared towards visual acuity instead of intelligence producing grey matter.
I’ve already agreed “bigger head” doesn’t automatically mean smarter. But a bigger brain doesn’t hurt either.

Heres the point I’m trying to make. All dogs have a similar ancestor. The wolves. Look at all the different breeds we have been able to make in such a short time. Everyone of them including the smartest one might not be as smart as the original wolf. Doesn’t matter. The fact is in a very short time we were able to create breeds of dogs some smarter than others. Very short time period.

So, I think we fucked over blacks by not allowing them to read or write for 500 years.

Doesnt matter if our brains got bigger in that time. I’m simply suggesting we could be border collies and blacks could be labs.
I get what you are saying but you forget Blacks have tens of thousands of years head start with the accumulation of knowledge. Even during the 300-400 year time period Blacks were still reading and being taught to read by some whites.

Using your wolf to dog analogy one has to agree there is no dog that is going to be more intelligent than the wolf. The wolf is the original, the primitive root for canines. Black people are the same for humans.

On July 8, Zaila Avant-garde became the first African American middle school student to win the Scripps National Spelling Bee

Who told you winning a spelling bee is the only way to determine if you are smart? I'm pretty sure that if winning the spelling bee was something most Black kids set as a goal they would dominate it.

I'll give you a good example using basketball. Whites frequently claimed Blacks didnt have what it took to play in the NBA. I guess you can figure out just how wrong they were because they used the same logic you are using now.
You're talking about physical compared to intelligence. Why didn't you say blacks can't coach or be quarterbacks. That still seems to hold true. A couple exceptions but most of the great coaches and QB's are white guys.

No one said spelling bee's are the only way to measure intelligence but it's one way. And in 100 years only one black has cared about spelling bees? Maybe that's your problem. Instead of focusing on spelling bees you guys are playing basketball.

Ok, if spelling isn't a good way to measure intelligence name another way where blacks exceed white intelligence. What way of testing IQ do blacks shine?

Maybe this black winning will inspire blacks in the hood to start trying. That may turn out to be their problem. They don't even try.

Oh, and maybe the reason no black has won is because for 500 years we held your black brains back developmentally. So today's black American is 500 years behind whites. Not your fault. We didn't even allow you to learn to read and write for 400 years. I'll accept full responsibility for the differences between us. It wasn't fair what we did to you. Still the fact is your people are 400 years behind us. Now many of you blacks have white genes in your DNA. You may not have this problem as much as a 100% American negro.

No I'm not. Your brain controls both physical and mental responses. They are one and the same. You arent out there just blindly moving. Youre thinking, plotting, and strategizing as you move. You must have never played a sport?

I'll give you an example thats more to your liking though. 2 years after slavery ended Blacks were starting to dominate the political field..so whites fearing they couldnt compete ended Reconstrucion.

"Ok, if spelling isn't a good way to measure intelligence name another way where blacks exceed white intelligence. What way of testing IQ do blacks shine?"

Thats easy. Blacks are the ones that taught whites on not one but two occasions. They were the first to write books and have written languages. If whites were smart they would have done it first.

The IQ test is a fable. A myth. White people are not smart enough to make a test to gauge intelligence. The IQ test is basically the equivalent of the Puritans practice of burning someone alive to find out if they are a witch or not. Its based on false assumptions, the major one being that white people are the ones that define what intellect is. How are you going to try to define something you had to be taught and are new to?

"Still the fact is your people are 400 years behind us. Now many of you blacks have white genes in your DNA. You may not have this problem as much as a 100% American negro."

Blacks world wide are thousands of years ahead of whites for the reasons I already mentioned. If whites had been held back for 400 years they would have experienced a Dark Age. Oh wait! You guys did experience a dark age that we had to come rescue you from. :)
Can you show me a link to a source that shows how blacks saved us from a dark age?

Can you explain how blacks today are thousands of years ahead of whites? In what way? Where?

I already told you. You guys were still living in caves when we created civilizations. We freely educated you via the Greeks and then did it again when you forgot your own history.
Unkotare is a Republican/Conservative. They believe there are so few black CEO's in America because the whites who get those jobs are just more qualified. There's no bias. If he does believe bias exists he has yet to admit it.

So, I'm curious why he thinks there are so few black spelling bee champs. Is it because black kids aren't trying? Is spelling bias? You blacks claim the intelligence tests are racist because they were created by whites. I remember on Good Times they said if you asked a black about George Washington Carver, he would do better but instead the tests are euro centric tests that are unfair to black kids. Well are you saying that about spelling too? Are spelling bees unfair?

And I think you are saying that blacks would win if they cared. Is that true? If not, why aren't black kids ever winning? Either way, you're busted. Because many of us say the problem with the African American community is that they just aren't trying. So which is it? Are blacks not as smart as us or are they just not trying?
I won the only spelling bee I was ever in so I cant answer that question.

I have absolutely zero doubt Black people would dominate in whatever took their interest and whites were not actively shutting them out. I personally didnt know anyone whos aspiration in life was to win a spelling bee. I dont understand why you think I am busted though. What does trying to win a spelling bee have to do with making more money and creating generational wealth?

Chinese students are the smartest. Slightly smarter than Japanese or Korean students, definitely smarter than the smartest Europeans, and even intellectually superior to their American peers.

It was 2009 when Shanghai first took part in the study, which tests fifteen-year olds on reading comprehension, maths and science. The Chinese promptly ended up at the top, a feat they repeated three years later. They surpassed the best European country, Finland, in every category. In maths, Shanghai even performed 20% better than the OECD average. The Netherlands has been hovering around that average for years.

So you see I'm not saying whites are the smartest. Just not the dumbest. Guess who is at the bottom?

And Asians aren't perfect

You might almost think today’s young Europeans are a lost generation, intellectually overshadowed by their Chinese peers. But what does this kind of score on an educational ranking actually say?

Not much, says Ard Lazonder, Professor of Educational Science at Radboud University, reassuringly. China’s standardised education, with its strong focus on cognitive development, may help students excel in PISA scores, he says, but it does so at the expense of other things. ‘For example soft skills, like teamwork and presentation techniques. These skills aren’t paid much attention in Chinese education, whereas European countries really focus on them.’

Innovation​

Creativity suffers too, as studies show. For example, in 2012, US researchers concluded in scientific journal On the Horizon that China struggles to produce innovative and creative entrepreneurs. For its innovation the country is highly dependent on students being educated abroad and returning home with new ideas. If China doesn’t rigorously reform its education, the researchers conclude, it’s unlikely to ever develop the innovation- driven higher education system it dreams of.
Asians are definitely not the smartest. I don't know if its bad luck or not but every single Asian I have worked with in IT doesnt know shit. Not only that, they try to take credit for stuff they didnt do. East Indians will do the same thing but at least most of the ones I have met are smart.

Feel free to report me.

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

Its irrelevant what year it was. The point is that we were already thousands of years ahead of you. Your claim was that Blacks being held back 400 years from learning (which never happened btw) made whites smarter. If we were held back 400 years and we were already thousands of years ahead of you then that 400 years would be like small blip in time.

Heres another example. I got into IT without knowing a single person that was in the field. I literally took a book, read it, and passed the test all in one month. The racist manager of the group got fired because he wouldn't let me in the network group. (thats another story). The lady that took over brought me in and I found out that the test I had taken and passed in 1 month none of the other white guys had passed after years of trying. These guys were mostly graduates of MIT. How does a guy from a horrible public school system do that?

How did you do that? Your slave ancestor probably was raped by her white master and you have white in you.

What do you mean it never happened? We didn't stop black slaves from reading and writing? The movie Roots lied?

Never happened. They tried to keep Blacks from learning but we were smarter than them and found ways to learn anyway.
How come black kids in Detroit are doing so poorly? If you say it's because we have held you back then you would be agreeing with my theory. I'm just taking it a step further. I'm saying that we held your great great great great grandpappy back. And just like we were able to make different breeds of dogs, some smarter than others, I'm claiming by us not allowing you to read for hundreds of years has held your species back and that is showing up on your test results.

If I'm wrong what is it? Is it blacks aren't trying? They would be smarter if they only tried? That would be the parents fault.
When you say "doing so poorly" by whos standards are you using? The fatal flaw with most whites is they think they determine what the standards are so their perspective is always wrong.

Feel free to report me.

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

When you say "doing so poorly" by whos standards are you using? The fatal flaw with most whites is they think they determine what the standards are so their perspective is always wrong.
My dad is telling me how the Greeks Turks Bulgarians and albanians to this day all hate each other. Very few mingle. Humans are tribal.

Feel free to report me.

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

He also wants me to tell you at work the whites treated him like shit but the blacks treated him good. Blacks are better maybe

Feel free to report me.

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

Unkotare is a Republican/Conservative. They believe there are so few black CEO's in America because the whites who get those jobs are just more qualified. There's no bias. If he does believe bias exists he has yet to admit it.

So, I'm curious why he thinks there are so few black spelling bee champs. Is it because black kids aren't trying? Is spelling bias? You blacks claim the intelligence tests are racist because they were created by whites. I remember on Good Times they said if you asked a black about George Washington Carver, he would do better but instead the tests are euro centric tests that are unfair to black kids. Well are you saying that about spelling too? Are spelling bees unfair?

And I think you are saying that blacks would win if they cared. Is that true? If not, why aren't black kids ever winning? Either way, you're busted. Because many of us say the problem with the African American community is that they just aren't trying. So which is it? Are blacks not as smart as us or are they just not trying?

I have absolutely zero doubt Black people would dominate in whatever took their interest and whites were not actively shutting them out. I personally didnt know anyone whos aspiration in life was to win a spelling bee. I dont understand why you think I am busted though. What does trying to win a spelling bee have to do with making more money and creating generational wealth?

Chinese students are the smartest. Slightly smarter than Japanese or Korean students, definitely smarter than the smartest Europeans, and even intellectually superior to their American peers.

It was 2009 when Shanghai first took part in the study, which tests fifteen-year olds on reading comprehension, maths and science. The Chinese promptly ended up at the top, a feat they repeated three years later. They surpassed the best European country, Finland, in every category. In maths, Shanghai even performed 20% better than the OECD average. The Netherlands has been hovering around that average for years.

So you see I'm not saying whites are the smartest. Just not the dumbest. Guess who is at the bottom?

You might almost think today’s young Europeans are a lost generation, intellectually overshadowed by their Chinese peers. But what does this kind of score on an educational ranking actually say?

Not much, says Ard Lazonder, Professor of Educational Science at Radboud University, reassuringly. China’s standardised education, with its strong focus on cognitive development, may help students excel in PISA scores, he says, but it does so at the expense of other things. ‘For example soft skills, like teamwork and presentation techniques. These skills aren’t paid much attention in Chinese education, whereas European countries really focus on them.’

Innovation​

Creativity suffers too, as studies show. For example, in 2012, US researchers concluded in scientific journal On the Horizon that China struggles to produce innovative and creative entrepreneurs. For its innovation the country is highly dependent on students being educated abroad and returning home with new ideas. If China doesn’t rigorously reform its education, the researchers conclude, it’s unlikely to ever develop the innovation- driven higher education system it dreams of.
Asians are definitely not the smartest. I don't know if its bad luck or not but every single Asian I have worked with in IT doesnt know shit. Not only that, they try to take credit for stuff they didnt do. East Indians will do the same thing but at least most of the ones I have met are smart.
Here’s what I got from you yesterday. Blacks would do better if they cared. If they tried. It’s not that they aren’t as smart.

And as a liberal I know the argument to make in defense of black people for not trying. For years they tried and still failed because the system was rigged. This is why so many blacks in poor communities have given up. They feel it’s hopeless.

Well maybe the playing field isn’t completely level. That doesn’t mean blacks should stop trying.

And aren’t you proof they can succeed? Actually you are like a Ben Carson. You said you are so smart you did better than MIT students. You’re a bad example because you’re gifted. Not fair for Ben Carson to say if he did it so can they because not everyone is smart enough to become a doctor.

I think the point I’m trying to make is blacks don’t win spelling bees because they don’t try. We need to change that. You Need to teach black kids things aren’t hopeless. And stop teaching your kids we are the devil. Most of us aren’t. Are we trI also? Do we have prejudice? Sure. But as insulting as I am to you guys, I would still hire a black and accept a black if he was dating and good to my daughter.

Feel free to report me.

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

Innovation​

Here’s what I got from you yesterday. Blacks would do better if they cared. If they tried. It’s not that they aren’t as smart.

And as a liberal I know the argument to make in defense of black people for not trying. For years they tried and still failed because the system was rigged. This is why so many blacks in poor communities have given up. They feel it’s hopeless.

Well maybe the playing field isn’t completely level. That doesn’t mean blacks should stop trying.

And aren’t you proof they can succeed? Actually you are like a Ben Carson. You said you are so smart you did better than MIT students. You’re a bad example because you’re gifted. Not fair for Ben Carson to say if he did it so can they because not everyone is smart enough to become a doctor.

I think the point I’m trying to make is blacks don’t win spelling bees because they don’t try. We need to change that. You Need to teach black kids things aren’t hopeless. And stop teaching your kids we are the devil. Most of us aren’t. Are we trI also? Do we have prejudice? Sure. But as insulting as I am to you guys, I would still hire a black and accept a black if he was dating and good to my daughter.
Actually that's misleading because it makes it seems like Black people in the ghetto are simply bored. That's the furthest thing from the truth. As a kid we have our dreams of being and doing big things. I wanted to be a scientist in the field of zoology. However, reality in the form of racism and violence gradually beats down those dreams. For me that started once I became a threat to white people. Around 12. Some give up. Some like me keep going because of sports or some other opportunity. Maybe it should be phrased like this. Blacks would "do better" if they were able to thrive instead of just surviving. We didn't get to just go to school. We had to plan escape routes and how we were going to get to school without encountering racist cops or gang members. It takes a certain mindset to thrive in the environment of racism and violence. My mindset was that there was no way some honkies were going to stop me. You claim I am gifted. I'm not. I would say of the kids I knew growing up I would be middle of the pack in native intelligence. My mindset, along with opportunities, and family kept me from giving up. There were many kids that I felt were more intelligent than I was. Some gave up. Some died in violence. Some made it out. I volunteer each year to teach coding to kids from my old neighborhood. Its amazing to watch them quickly pick up the principals. Theres no way anyone can convince me Blacks are less intelligent than white's for any reason. Thats out of the question and laughable to me. My view is that Blacks are more intelligent. That's where you would have to start your argument.

Feel free to report me.

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

Innovation​

"I think the point I’m trying to make is blacks don’t win spelling bees because they don’t try. We need to change that."

I agree its not a priority for most Black kids but then its not a priority for most kids. I've never encountered a kid that said they wanted to win the national spelling bee of any race.

"You Need to teach black kids things aren’t hopeless. And stop teaching your kids we are the devil. Most of us aren’t. "

I do teach Black kids things are not hopeless. I don't teach kids that white people are devils. That would infer some aura of supernatural powers. I teach them to be wary of whites and that most whites are untrustworthy.

So you changed your mind about being ok with a Black guy dating your daughter huh? :auiqs.jpg:

ebikes are not good for the health of the rider, a push bike is and ebikes contain lithium batteries that are massively damaging to the environment and push bikes are not

Go back to wanking

The Biden administration wants automakers to raise gas mileage and cut tailpipe pollution between now and model year 2026, and it has won a voluntary commitment Thursday from the industry that electric vehicles will comprise up to half of U.S. sales by the end of the decade.
The moves are big steps toward President Joe Biden’s pledge to cut emissions and battle climate change as he pushes a history-making shift in the U.S. from internal combustion engines to battery-powered vehicles. They also reflect a delicate balance to gain both industry and union support for the environmental effort, with the future promise of new jobs and billions in new federal investments in electric vehicles.

Actually that's misleading because it makes it seems like Black people in the ghetto are simply bored. That's the furthest thing from the truth. As a kid we have our dreams of being and doing big things. I wanted to be a scientist in the field of zoology. However, reality in the form of racism and violence gradually beats down those dreams. For me that started once I became a threat to white people. Around 12. Some give up. Some like me keep going because of sports or some other opportunity. Maybe it should be phrased like this. Blacks would "do better" if they were able to thrive instead of just surviving. We didn't get to just go to school. We had to plan escape routes and how we were going to get to school without encountering racist cops or gang members. It takes a certain mindset to thrive in the environment of racism and violence. My mindset was that there was no way some honkies were going to stop me. You claim I am gifted. I'm not. I would say of the kids I knew growing up I would be middle of the pack in native intelligence. My mindset, along with opportunities, and family kept me from giving up. There were many kids that I felt were more intelligent than I was. Some gave up. Some died in violence. Some made it out. I volunteer each year to teach coding to kids from my old neighborhood. Its amazing to watch them quickly pick up the principals. Theres no way anyone can convince me Blacks are less intelligent than white's for any reason. Thats out of the question and laughable to me. My view is that Blacks are more intelligent. That's where you would have to start your argument.
Finally a black person admits their black community was more dangerous than our white communities. You admit you had to sneak out of school to avoid gangs. Please don't suggest black kids walking home from school have to worry about police. I just don't buy that. That is not a fear kids in Detroit walking home from school have. I know. I went to a DPS.

And by the way, a lot of black kids in Detroit have never seen a white person before. So they have NEVER experienced racism. All they know is what their parents tell them. And their parents tell them they are poor because of white people. So you grow up learning that the white man is the devil. Perhaps you are teaching your kids the wrong things?

I don't think blacks are less intelligent. I know it's environment.

You are of course wrong.
(unwittingly proving what you disagree with).
Asians outscore whites (who designed the tests) on Both IQ and SAT tests at home and overseas despite the fact we discriminated against them too.
Many Chinese came here as indentured railway labor just as the Blacks were freed from slavery.
The Chinese Exclusion act.
Japanese internment during WWII.
We nuked their resourceLess rock and killed half their male population
But look at them now.
Look at broke-ass sub-Saharan Africa. Despite great resources they are an ungovernable rabble with 75 IQs. (and throw in Haiti for good measure).
`

You are of course wrong.
(unwittingly proving what you disagree with).
Asians outscore whites on Both IQ and SAT tests at home and overseas despite the fact we discriminated against them too.
Many Chinese came here as indentured railway labor just as the Blacks were freed from slavery.
The Chinese Exclusion act.
Japanese internment during WWII.
We nuked their resourceLess rock and killed half their male population
But look at them now.
Look at broke-ass sub-Saharan Africa. Despite great resources they are an ungovernable rabble with 75 IQs. (and throw in Haiti for good measure).
`
I will say this. After we bombed them, we helped them rebuild. We did business with them. For years everything in America was "made in Japan".

Maybe we need to start seeing "made in Detroit".

I will say this. After we bombed them, we helped them rebuild. We did business with them. For years everything in America was "made in Japan".

Maybe we need to start seeing "made in Detroit".
Britain colonized the planet. Many societies benefitted.
But in Africa the railways rot while in India those trains run on time.

and nowhere near everything was "made in Japan" Not anything like Made in China now.
NE Asians have on avg 105/106 IQs. sub-Sahara 65-80.
Why don't they say made in Malawi?
Because they are incapable of organizing (and self-governing) as their IQs would suggest.
`

Last edited:

Forum List

Back