Are the numerous dog breeds proof of evolution?

From dogs being "proof of evolution" to a pissing contest in turkey hunting.
Pretty pathetic when the *Moderator* (sick) is in the middle of it and can't untie his little weenie from the pissing contest.

And a poster getting pissy about where a thread went.

Feel free to report me.
That's it I am notifying the hall monitor about you and after school I am telling your Mommy that you said a bad word

I have a feeling you were one of those kids in school who would do just that.
So do you still have a picture of your alcoholic father hanging over your full bar?

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

You should have read the rules, asshole.
Let’s get back on subject. I was thinking about how we might be smarter than black people because for 400 plus years we didn’t even let them read. So we held their brain development back. People will say that’s racist but there is truth to it. I saw this
The human brain has evolved gradually over the passage of time; a series of incremental changes occurred as a result of external stimuli and conditions.

There have been studies that strongly support the idea that the level of intelligence associated with humans is not unique to our species. Scholars suggest that this could have, in part, been caused by convergent evolution. One common characteristic that is present in species of "high degree intelligence" (i.e. dolphins, great apes, and humans - Homo sapiens) is a brain of enlarged size.
A big head doesnt automatically mean you are smarter. Look how big the Neanderthals heads were and how stupid they were. All that space was taken up by circuitry specifically geared towards visual acuity instead of intelligence producing grey matter.
I’ve already agreed “bigger head” doesn’t automatically mean smarter. But a bigger brain doesn’t hurt either.

Heres the point I’m trying to make. All dogs have a similar ancestor. The wolves. Look at all the different breeds we have been able to make in such a short time. Everyone of them including the smartest one might not be as smart as the original wolf. Doesn’t matter. The fact is in a very short time we were able to create breeds of dogs some smarter than others. Very short time period.

So, I think we fucked over blacks by not allowing them to read or write for 500 years.

Doesnt matter if our brains got bigger in that time. I’m simply suggesting we could be border collies and blacks could be labs.
I get what you are saying but you forget Blacks have tens of thousands of years head start with the accumulation of knowledge. Even during the 300-400 year time period Blacks were still reading and being taught to read by some whites.

Using your wolf to dog analogy one has to agree there is no dog that is going to be more intelligent than the wolf. The wolf is the original, the primitive root for canines. Black people are the same for humans.

the first National Bee was in 1925

On July 8, Zaila Avant-garde became the first African American middle school student to win the Scripps National Spelling Bee

If blacks are smarter how come only one has won the spelling bee?
Are you two idiots going to play dueling illogical conclusions now? Or are you going to continue to spew racist nonsense while your fellow idiot continues to play 'fantasy history to make me feel better'?

Dusty, let's get back on topic. Address the topic of dog breeds and whether they are proof of evolution. Or at least stick with dogs.
Dogs are not evolved from wolves, if anything de-evolution happened. Some dog breeds can neither mate, conceive or birth naturally meaning that a human artificially inseminates the female then does a c section to allow for birthing. This is not evolution, it is a severely morbidly mutated wolf

In some cases that is accurate. In other cases, selective breeding may be imitating evolution, since the more desirable traits carry through and aid the animal.
What dog breed has better traits for surviving than a wolf?

Hmmm, a great pyrenees? nope too big to catch anything and they will not be imitating sheep in the wild

A Husky because they run, nope they are slow as hell, just persistent

However it's all irrelevant because to dogs there are no dog breeds so the wolf is still the most evolved

A Great Pyrenee was not bred to catch anything. It protects. It is a livestock guardian. It can withstand extremes of weather and will not back down when protecting it's herd or flock.
A great pyrenees can not survive in the wild because there will not be other great pyrenees to breed with. Seriously if you have a brain you can turn it on now or is the gin in charge again

The breed will not stay true, but the dog will survive. And lay off the "gin" jokes.
The breed dies, and given enough time and mixing with wild canines, wolves and coyotes they will become pure wolves and coyotes once again.

Gin abuse is not a joke, you need to accept this

Yes, the breeds will mix and they will all become various versions of wolves and coyotes.

I do not abuse gin. And you are a liar to claim that I do. I have explained to you why I do not think you are funny with this shit. Now stay on topic.
In the long term all domestic dog traits die and the wolf reigns again as human surrogates only bred mutated wolves meaning that the DNA of a dachshund says that it is a wolf. This precludes there being any evolution. Pretty cool that my previous threads on this topic were scavenged

Yawn
You clearly don’t understand the theory of evolution. Your arguments prove it. Doesn’t matter if the wolf is the best. By selective breeding we decided what was best. If we wanted a guard dog aggression was best. If we wanted a family friendly pet we decided a non violent trait was best so we made it so.

Nature wouldn’t have made the dogs we made correct.
Indeed the pug is a wonder of evolution meant to be able to keep up with you on the ebike

Podgy-Pug-Sugar-from-Caerphilly-Wales-tips-the-scales-at-a-whopping-11.8kg-1st-12lb.jpg
Still there is your proof of evolution. If we could breed a wolf with a better canine like say a gsp, we could make a better evolved dog but we got nothing better.

I suppose we have helped the wolves get better. Any dumb ones that get too close to humans get killed. So we’ve helped make wolves evolve to be a better species. And we kill off the dumb ones.
You get tired of farting?
I was talking about you at the dog park. My buddy has 2 GSP's. He deer hunts but he ONLY takes his GSP hunting birds. His wife said, "he points at mice too". So basically a GSP is good for bird and mice.

And she says they are a handful in the home. She needs to run them or they are obnoxious.

And we talked about how you are correct that if human's disappeared eventually the dogs that survive and procreate will eventually turn back into wolves because wolves are the ideal dog and would dominate the species. Even the GSP's.
A GSP tracks, hunts, points and retrieves anything from flies to deer and wild boar or even dumbasses lost in the woods with Benji

So you shoot any dogs today genius, you know the dogs that might find your secret pot groves along your ebike trail. LOL so you take Benji to the fenced in doggie park so that he does not get lost in the woods or worse get eaten by the dog eating whitetail. Hysterical, my dogs hate the dog park as all the patrons are retarded

What about that officer shirley.
The GSP's don't seem to fit in at the dog park but they run around so mission accomplished. My dog only follows me in the dog park. We go behind the dog park into the woods where it's legal to hunt. My dog chases anything too. Has even chased a coyote. I was so glad when he stopped and came back. WHEW.

The GSP isn't a cute fun playful dog in the dog park. Not my favorite breed. My buddy only uses his for bird hunting. LAME. I don't even hunt bird. Except that one turkey I shot and the bolt ricochayed off his feathers. Something you didn't believe happened because you couldn't wrap your little brain around it. Why? Because you don't know shit about hunting.

Pretty pathetic when the *Moderator* (sick) is in the middle of it and can't untie his little weenie from the pissing contest.

Feel free to report me.
That's it I am notifying the hall monitor about you and after school I am telling your Mommy that you said a bad word

So do you still have a picture of your alcoholic father hanging over your full bar?

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

Let’s get back on subject. I was thinking about how we might be smarter than black people because for 400 plus years we didn’t even let them read. So we held their brain development back. People will say that’s racist but there is truth to it. I saw this
The human brain has evolved gradually over the passage of time; a series of incremental changes occurred as a result of external stimuli and conditions.

There have been studies that strongly support the idea that the level of intelligence associated with humans is not unique to our species. Scholars suggest that this could have, in part, been caused by convergent evolution. One common characteristic that is present in species of "high degree intelligence" (i.e. dolphins, great apes, and humans - Homo sapiens) is a brain of enlarged size.
A big head doesnt automatically mean you are smarter. Look how big the Neanderthals heads were and how stupid they were. All that space was taken up by circuitry specifically geared towards visual acuity instead of intelligence producing grey matter.
I’ve already agreed “bigger head” doesn’t automatically mean smarter. But a bigger brain doesn’t hurt either.

Heres the point I’m trying to make. All dogs have a similar ancestor. The wolves. Look at all the different breeds we have been able to make in such a short time. Everyone of them including the smartest one might not be as smart as the original wolf. Doesn’t matter. The fact is in a very short time we were able to create breeds of dogs some smarter than others. Very short time period.

So, I think we fucked over blacks by not allowing them to read or write for 500 years.

Doesnt matter if our brains got bigger in that time. I’m simply suggesting we could be border collies and blacks could be labs.
I get what you are saying but you forget Blacks have tens of thousands of years head start with the accumulation of knowledge. Even during the 300-400 year time period Blacks were still reading and being taught to read by some whites.

Using your wolf to dog analogy one has to agree there is no dog that is going to be more intelligent than the wolf. The wolf is the original, the primitive root for canines. Black people are the same for humans.

On July 8, Zaila Avant-garde became the first African American middle school student to win the Scripps National Spelling Bee

Are you two idiots going to play dueling illogical conclusions now? Or are you going to continue to spew racist nonsense while your fellow idiot continues to play 'fantasy history to make me feel better'?
Again you are attacking us and not discussing the subject. How many times are you going to call me a racist and not discuss the thread subject? If you can't discuss the thread topic beat it. No one cares what you think unk.

Feel free to report me.

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

I asked a question. He will answer it. You certainly won't. Here let's ask you and see if you will answer it.

How come in almost 100 years only one black has won the spelling bee?

It's not illogical you idiot. I asked why do you think that in almost 100 years of the USA having a spelling bee, only one black person has ever won. What's illogical about that? You can't answer? You don't have an opinion? Then fuck right off.

Coward. Can't even give your opinion on why you believe in 100 years only 1 black has won the spelling bee. It's not an illogical question. Your opinion why might be illogical but the question I'm asking isn't illogical. That's just what you say when you are too much of a coward to give an opinion.

Now is your chance to answer a question. Something we all know you never do. Pussy.

I care what you think because I'm pretty sure it would expose you as the racist you are. Just because you won't answer the hard questions doesn't mean you aren't a racist. It just means you are a coward. If you answered my questions it would lead us to a logical conclusion. You are a racist. But when you won't even answer a simple question and claim the question is "illogical"? What' illogical about asking why only 1 black has ever won a spelling bee?

It's the same thing as me asking you why you think so few CEO's are black. You won't answer that question either. You'll claim it's ILLOGICAL. OK Spock.

It is completely illogical, you damn idiot. The implication that participation in something as random and self-selecting as a fucking spelling bee is an indication of intelligence based on race is unbelievably stupid, even for you. If you ever had any speck of a brain, your vile racism has rotted it away entirely.

Feel free to report me.

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

"If blacks are smarter how come only one has won the spelling bee?"

Who told you winning a spelling bee is the only way to determine if you are smart? I'm pretty sure that if winning the spelling bee was something most Black kids set as a goal they would dominate it.

I'll give you a good example using basketball. Whites frequently claimed Blacks didnt have what it took to play in the NBA. I guess you can figure out just how wrong they were because they used the same logic you are using now.

Feel free to report me.

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

Who told you winning a spelling bee is the only way to determine if you are smart? I'm pretty sure that if winning the spelling bee was something most Black kids set as a goal they would dominate it.

I'll give you a good example using basketball. Whites frequently claimed Blacks didnt have what it took to play in the NBA. I guess you can figure out just how wrong they were because they used the same logic you are using now.
You're talking about physical compared to intelligence. Why didn't you say blacks can't coach or be quarterbacks. That still seems to hold true. A couple exceptions but most of the great coaches and QB's are white guys.

No one said spelling bee's are the only way to measure intelligence but it's one way. And in 100 years only one black has cared about spelling bees? Maybe that's your problem. Instead of focusing on spelling bees you guys are playing basketball.

Ok, if spelling isn't a good way to measure intelligence name another way where blacks exceed white intelligence. What way of testing IQ do blacks shine?

Maybe this black winning will inspire blacks in the hood to start trying. That may turn out to be their problem. They don't even try.

Oh, and maybe the reason no black has won is because for 500 years we held your black brains back developmentally. So today's black American is 500 years behind whites. Not your fault. We didn't even allow you to learn to read and write for 400 years. I'll accept full responsibility for the differences between us. It wasn't fair what we did to you. Still the fact is your people are 400 years behind us. Now many of you blacks have white genes in your DNA. You may not have this problem as much as a 100% American negro.

Feel free to report me.

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

You're talking about physical compared to intelligence. Why didn't you say blacks can't coach or be quarterbacks. That still seems to hold true. A couple exceptions but most of the great coaches and QB's are white guys.

No one said spelling bee's are the only way to measure intelligence but it's one way. And in 100 years only one black has cared about spelling bees? Maybe that's your problem. Instead of focusing on spelling bees you guys are playing basketball.

Ok, if spelling isn't a good way to measure intelligence name another way where blacks exceed white intelligence. What way of testing IQ do blacks shine?

Maybe this black winning will inspire blacks in the hood to start trying. That may turn out to be their problem. They don't even try.

Oh, and maybe the reason no black has won is because for 500 years we held your black brains back developmentally. So today's black American is 500 years behind whites. Not your fault. We didn't even allow you to learn to read and write for 400 years. I'll accept full responsibility for the differences between us. It wasn't fair what we did to you. Still the fact is your people are 400 years behind us. Now many of you blacks have white genes in your DNA. You may not have this problem as much as a 100% American negro.
"You're talking about physical compared to intelligence. "

No I'm not. Your brain controls both physical and mental responses. They are one and the same. You arent out there just blindly moving. Youre thinking, plotting, and strategizing as you move. You must have never played a sport?

I'll give you an example thats more to your liking though. 2 years after slavery ended Blacks were starting to dominate the political field..so whites fearing they couldnt compete ended Reconstrucion.

"Ok, if spelling isn't a good way to measure intelligence name another way where blacks exceed white intelligence. What way of testing IQ do blacks shine?"

Thats easy. Blacks are the ones that taught whites on not one but two occasions. They were the first to write books and have written languages. If whites were smart they would have done it first.

The IQ test is a fable. A myth. White people are not smart enough to make a test to gauge intelligence. The IQ test is basically the equivalent of the Puritans practice of burning someone alive to find out if they are a witch or not. Its based on false assumptions, the major one being that white people are the ones that define what intellect is. How are you going to try to define something you had to be taught and are new to?

"Still the fact is your people are 400 years behind us. Now many of you blacks have white genes in your DNA. You may not have this problem as much as a 100% American negro."

Blacks world wide are thousands of years ahead of whites for the reasons I already mentioned. If whites had been held back for 400 years they would have experienced a Dark Age. Oh wait! You guys did experience a dark age that we had to come rescue you from. :)

Feel free to report me.

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

No I'm not. Your brain controls both physical and mental responses. They are one and the same. You arent out there just blindly moving. Youre thinking, plotting, and strategizing as you move. You must have never played a sport?

I'll give you an example thats more to your liking though. 2 years after slavery ended Blacks were starting to dominate the political field..so whites fearing they couldnt compete ended Reconstrucion.

"Ok, if spelling isn't a good way to measure intelligence name another way where blacks exceed white intelligence. What way of testing IQ do blacks shine?"

Thats easy. Blacks are the ones that taught whites on not one but two occasions. They were the first to write books and have written languages. If whites were smart they would have done it first.

The IQ test is a fable. A myth. White people are not smart enough to make a test to gauge intelligence. The IQ test is basically the equivalent of the Puritans practice of burning someone alive to find out if they are a witch or not. Its based on false assumptions, the major one being that white people are the ones that define what intellect is. How are you going to try to define something you had to be taught and are new to?

"Still the fact is your people are 400 years behind us. Now many of you blacks have white genes in your DNA. You may not have this problem as much as a 100% American negro."

Blacks world wide are thousands of years ahead of whites for the reasons I already mentioned. If whites had been held back for 400 years they would have experienced a Dark Age. Oh wait! You guys did experience a dark age that we had to come rescue you from. :)
The first people were black idiot. So of course the first people to learn to write were black. Then some humans evolved to be white. I'm talking about measuring intelligence today. Is there a better way besides a spelling bee? One in which TODAY blacks do better than whites? Of course not.

Let's look at the smartest people in the world. Are they athletes? By your logic, the best physical specimens would also be the smartest. They are not.

1626376958063.png

Name a way blacks exceed whites in intelligence today. You can't why? Because we held you back 500 years.

Feel free to report me.

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

Can you show me a link to a source that shows how blacks saved us from a dark age?

Can you explain how blacks today are thousands of years ahead of whites? In what way? Where?

Coward. I see you ran away from my question. In fact you deleted my question before replying. Coward. Flat out pussy. Crickets.

It is completely illogical, you damn idiot. The implication that participation in something as random and self-selecting as a fucking spelling bee is an indication of intelligence based on race is unbelievably stupid, even for you. If you ever had any speck of a brain, your vile racism has rotted it away entirely.
Ok then why are there so few black CEO's in corporate America? If you can't explain why only 1 black in 100 years has won the spelling bee.

Random and self selecting?

a type of bias that can arise when study participants choose their own treatment conditions, rather than being randomly assigned.

As far as random goes pick another thing that's based on intelligence. And self selecting?

Are you saying it's because blacks haven't tried?

Feel free to report me.

Alcoholic-parent12.jpg

Can you show me a link to a source that shows how blacks saved us from a dark age?

Can you explain how blacks today are thousands of years ahead of whites? In what way? Where?
Go read about the Moors. Not the fake anglo-saxon version.

I already told you. You guys were still living in caves when we created civilizations. We freely educated you via the Greeks and then did it again when you forgot your own history.

How come only 1 black person in the history of the spelling bee has won the thing? Maybe you think it's because blacks in America don't care about it but if they did then they would win? Maybe so. Let's put them to the test. Now that this one black person has become the Barrack Obama of spelling bees, maybe that will encourage more black kids to try to win it, or a math or science competition rather than focus 100% on becoming an NBA player. That could possibly be true. Blacks, at least in cities like where you teach, aren't trying. Or too many black kids in America have poor parents and maybe even only one parent and kids like that don't win spelling bees because they have shitty teachers like you in the inner cities.

Forum List

Back