Are the Biden's just lucky Ghetto Rats?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Seriously, the more I look at these fuckin "people" the more they resemble trailer trash that hit the lottery. You've got Old Man Joe, who is as stupid as a man can be and a kid that should have been on COPS during one of their domestic disturbances. Then his other son, who he may as well have named "Cletus" because let's be honest, these are not people of refinement and class. His widow immediately starts fuckin the younger crackhead son? You think she just wanted to stay where them money was perhaps?

Really fuckin classy ain't it? How about Hunter's pistol that was found in a dumpster? I can't imagine what led up to that, but I'm sure it would have made for more great COPS TV. Then there's this shit I heard last night about Hunter spending a year on the beach in Tijuana tripping his balls off on toad venom "to get sober". Point of assertion here... If you're tripping balls on anything you're not "sober", YOU'RE TRIPPING BALLS!!! You may as well be on crack or meth. I thought we were on the verge of Idiocracy when the media created a cult of personality under that meat puppet faggot obozo, but these Bidens are absolute losers that hit a political lottery when someone figured out they could take Joe and turn him into a political whore. Otherwise he would have died destitute in a single wide of a heroin overdose in the 80's.

The bed wetters used to freak out about the leaks of Bush's kids getting drunk at college parties. Yet they will ignore the Biden Family Trailer Park Show at all costs. You could write SNL scripts off these assholes for years. They make the Palins look like Lichtenstein Royalty.

Seriously, the more I look at these fuckin "people" the more they resemble trailer trash that hit the lottery. You've got Old Man Joe, who is as stupid as a man can be and a kid that should have been on COPS during one of their domestic disturbances. Then his other son, who he may as well have named "Cletus" because let's be honest, these are not people of refinement and class. His widow immediately starts fuckin the younger crackhead son? You think she just wanted to stay where them money was perhaps?

Really fuckin classy ain't it? How about Hunter's pistol that was found in a dumpster? I can't imagine what led up to that, but I'm sure it would have made for more great COPS TV. Then there's this shit I heard last night about Hunter spending a year on the beach in Tijuana tripping his balls off on toad venom "to get sober". Point of assertion here... If you're tripping balls on anything you're not "sober", YOU'RE TRIPPING BALLS!!! You may as well be on crack or meth. I thought we were on the verge of Idiocracy when the media created a cult of personality under that meat puppet faggot obozo, but these Bidens are absolute losers that hit a political lottery when someone figured out they could take Joe and turn him into a political whore. Otherwise he would have died destitute in a single wide of a heroin overdose in the 80's.

The bed wetters used to freak out about the leaks of Bush's kids getting drunk at college parties. Yet they will ignore the Biden Family Trailer Park Show at all costs. You could write SNL scripts off these assholes for years. They make the Palins look like Lichtenstein Royalty.

The Bidens are the worst kind of white trash.

I hear Hunter was disappointed the White House did not have a cement pond.

But referring to them as people is a little bit of a stretch.

Well old Racist Joe, was worried his kids would grow up in a racial jungle if desegratation happened...that's why he fought so hard against enforcing Brown v Board of Education

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point." - Biden

I wonder if he blames desegration on his son's crack issues

You're a GD liar son...... Hunt

Does this look like white trash to you????

1617810622834.png

View attachment 477281
wow...just wow...perfectly highlights the Dems...right there is your 1st Son.

View attachment 477281
wow...just wow...perfectly highlights the Dems...right there is your 1st Son.
HUNTER IS THE 2ND SON WHO FUCKED THE 1ST SONS WIFE AND 14 YR OLD NIECE..........ooppss....caps on tough shitski

Well old Racist Joe, was worried his kids would grow up in a racial jungle if desegratation happened...that's why he fought so hard against enforcing Brown v Board of Education

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point." - Biden

I wonder if he blames desegration on his son's crack issues
If this guy Hunter had his own reality TV series, He'd be up their with The Kardashakunts.

Forum List

Back