Are San Francisco black kids at a disadvantage because...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I'm just asking and without being racist as some of you will accuse me of being....
here are some disturbing facts about an example of the people that will be responsible for America in 20 years!

Of the 49,204 total students in San Francisco.. why...
even with twice as many white students,... are black students 3 times as whites to be "chronically absent"?
Even with 2 times as many whites, why are only 1 out every 3 black students have reading performance versus whites at nearly 9 out of 10?
Again even though whites out number blacks 2:1, why are blacks 10 times as likely to be suspended as white?
Maybe it is this statistic:
what race has the most two-parent households:
  1. Asians had the highest proportion of two-parent families of a comprising 84.3 percent of all Asian families with children in 1990.
  2. White families were close behind at 82.2 percent,
  3. followed by Hispanics at 71.4 percent,
  4. Native Americans at 63.6 percent, and
  5. black families at 46.9 percent.
SanFranhighscoollearning072022.png

I'm just asking and without being racist as some of you will accuse me of being....
here are some disturbing facts about an example of the people that will be responsible for America in 20 years!

Of the 49,204 total students in San Francisco.. why...
even with twice as many white students,... are black students 3 times as whites to be "chronically absent"?
Even with 2 times as many whites, why are only 1 out every 3 black students have reading performance versus whites at nearly 9 out of 10?
Again even though whites out number blacks 2:1, why are blacks 10 times as likely to be suspended as white?
Maybe it is this statistic:
what race has the most two-parent households:
  1. Asians had the highest proportion of two-parent families of a comprising 84.3 percent of all Asian families with children in 1990.
  2. White families were close behind at 82.2 percent,
  3. followed by Hispanics at 71.4 percent,
  4. Native Americans at 63.6 percent, and
  5. black families at 46.9 percent.
View attachment 672457
That's not fair, trying to confuse the left with facts.

Forum List

Back