You Call Me A Racist because I Disagree With You!

So you are "I'm black and I say so." (See bold).
No. I generally present evidence. You disagree with the evidence with either nothing or another opinion.

The only people who say that are right wing racists. Now explain your disagreement with what was posted in the OP.
IM2,

I am not right wing. I always vote Democrat. I do not care if anyone calls me a racist. Nor do I call you a racist. I do think you blame whites for problems blacks cause for themselves, each other, and for whites.

By the way, I hope you continue to post here.

Friends said something but I can't see it. But Friends is a WS who gets his information about race from American Rennaissance, so...

Friends said something but I can't see it. But Friends is a WS who gets his information about race from American Rennaissance, so...
I get my information about race from many sources, including personal experiences and observations. American Renaissance is a white nationalist website. I am a race realist. Race realists acknowledge a racial hierarchy with Ashkenazi Jews at the top, followed by Orientals. White Gentiles come in third. White nationalists usually view Ashkenazi Jews and Orientals with resentful hostility. I admire the Askenazim and Orientals because of their intelligence, their success, and their prosperity.

I get my information about race from many sources, including personal experiences and observations. American Renaissance is a white nationalist website. I am a race realist. Race realists acknowledge a racial hierarchy with Ashkenazi Jews at the top, followed by Orientals. White Gentiles come in third. White nationalists usually view Ashkenazi Jews and Orientals with resentful hostility. I admire the Askenazim and Orientals because of their intelligence, their success, and their prosperity.

"Orientals"? Hey, the 1950's called... they want their racism back.

I get this statement from the right wing posters. They generally say this after making an obvious racist comment. But lets examine this complaint.

My stated position is the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Now the right wingers here disagree with this assessment. What is this disagreement based on?

I make this conclusion having lived in America 61 years at this point as a black person. I have had to make decisions because of personal situations caused by white racism. I have seen other blacks doing the ssme thing. So what are these disagreements coming from primarily right wing whites based on? It's not lived experience so what is it?

Is it "I'm white and I say so?"

We have right wing white people arguing with us about poverty. We hear how it is because of unwed births. Well first off, the government took care of single white unwed mothers for years. It started with the Childrens Bureau in 1910, Then came Aid for Dependent Families exclusively for single white mothers who had unwed births in 1935. Blacks were excluded until 1965.

The late sellout Walter Williams stated that:

“As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were two-parent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past.”

In 1939 during this time of great black two-parent families, the poverty rate for employed married black couples was 89 percent. In 1959, the poverty rate for that same couple was 54.9 percent.

Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, pg.596 (1987)

US Department of the Census, Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, Historical Poverty Tables: People and Families - 1959 to 2020

These sky-high rates of poverty occurred during the time “conservatives” rant about. Today due to the " liberal welfare state breaking up the black family by giving them welfare," black poverty is half of what it was in 1959 and more than 1/3 of what it was in those imaginary grand old glorious days of the two-parent black family. So unwed births are not the problem.

I say the root cause of the problem is white racism and the same usual people disagree. What is the basis for this disagreement? It's not facts.
black race is clear racism.

"Orientals"? Hey, the 1950's called... they want their racism back.
What I mean by Orientals are China, and countries that learned civilization from China. These are mainly Korea and Japan, and also Vietnam. I could probably add Mongolia and Tibet to the list, but I do not know enough about those countries and their people.

I am a white Gentile of European ancestry. Because I prefer Orientals to those of my race I cannot be accused of using the word in a derogatory way. When I asked on Oracle if the word "Oriental" was derogatory, none of the Orientals who responded thought that it was. One Oriental was surprised by the question.

An Asian can be an Afghan, an Iranian, or an Arab. Generally speaking they lack the good qualities I associate with Orientals.

No. I generally present evidence. You disagree with the evidence with either nothing or another opinion.
You post junk opinion pieces and junk studies. Example: Your claim heart disease in blacks is caused by white racism (rather than poor lifestyle/health choices.)

You post junk opinion pieces and junk studies. Example: Your claim heart disease in blacks is caused by white racism (rather than poor lifestyle/health choices.)
Blacks are more likely to have high blood pressure. The reason is that they evolved in a hot climate, and their bodies evolved to conserve salt. Too much salt is a major cause of high blood pressure.

When a large number of Russian Jews moved to the United States during the turn of the last century they came with little money, education, and marketable job skills, so they had to live in slum neighborhoods, like the lower east side of Manhattan. They performed well in school, and moved into the middle class and beyond in one or two generations.
Thanks! This was my mother’s side of the family. My grandfather came here from Russia at age 16, with no education and no money, and moved into a tenement slum he shared with other poor Russian Jews. His wife, my grandmother, came here around the same time with her family as a child, and neither of her parents had money or schooling, either, and they too moved into a tenement.

A generation later, both their children were college graduates, married with their own kids, with professional jobs, and both with houses out in the suburbs.

Evidence from tons of studies shows this. Just because your white ass doesn't like it or agree doesn't matter. The poor choice in this country is the choice you make to be a racist.

Evidence from tons of studies shows this. Just because your white ass doesn't like it or agree doesn't matter. The poor choice in this country is the choice you make to be a racist.
"Studies" done by people with an axe to grind that have a pre-determined outcome.

What kind of studies Prove this? Because they tell the doctor or because the doctor is black and hates white people? BTW a study isn’t evidence.

Forum List

Back