You Call Me A Racist because I Disagree With You!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I get this statement from the right wing posters. They generally say this after making an obvious racist comment. But lets examine this complaint.

My stated position is the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Now the right wingers here disagree with this assessment. What is this disagreement based on?

I make this conclusion having lived in America 61 years at this point as a black person. I have had to make decisions because of personal situations caused by white racism. I have seen other blacks doing the ssme thing. So what are these disagreements coming from primarily right wing whites based on? It's not lived experience so what is it?

Is it "I'm white and I say so?"

We have right wing white people arguing with us about poverty. We hear how it is because of unwed births. Well first off, the government took care of single white unwed mothers for years. It started with the Childrens Bureau in 1910, Then came Aid for Dependent Families exclusively for single white mothers who had unwed births in 1935. Blacks were excluded until 1965.

The late sellout Walter Williams stated that:

“As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were two-parent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past.”

In 1939 during this time of great black two-parent families, the poverty rate for employed married black couples was 89 percent. In 1959, the poverty rate for that same couple was 54.9 percent.

Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, pg.596 (1987)

US Department of the Census, Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, Historical Poverty Tables: People and Families - 1959 to 2020

These sky-high rates of poverty occurred during the time “conservatives” rant about. Today due to the " liberal welfare state breaking up the black family by giving them welfare," black poverty is half of what it was in 1959 and more than 1/3 of what it was in those imaginary grand old glorious days of the two-parent black family. So unwed births are not the problem.

I say the root cause of the problem is white racism and the same usual people disagree. What is the basis for this disagreement? It's not facts.

Last edited:
I see once again you do not understand what you posted.

Just running the far let rich white cult narratives.

But now, progressives are calling into question even the kids-benefit-from-fathers argument Obama made so powerfully and poignantly

I really think you should shut your white ass up.
Or provide evidence. That link isn't evidence.
Since I don't know what I'm writing state your case or shut the fuck up put a sock in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Trayvon Martin had a father. Jordan Davis had a father. Michael Brown had a father. Tamir Rice had a father. Having a father won’t protect black boys from America. "
- Mychal Denzel Smith

"Trayvon Martin had a father. Jordan Davis had a father. Michael Brown had a father. Tamir Rice had a father. Having a father won’t protect black boys from America. "
- Mychal Denzel Smith
they all had Trash fathers----no wonder they turned out to be *****.

***Mod Edit - Zone 1***

Last edited by a moderator:
- Mychal Denzel Smith
Every person born on this earth, has a father..........Duh.

Are they at home doing father stuff and what are they teaching?

Trash in=trash out.

Every person born on this earth, has a father..........Duh.

Are they at home doing father stuff and what are they teaching?

Trash in=trash out.
That last line explains you. Now try addressing the OP because the white mans opinion on black fatherhood is like the alcoholic telling somebody they need to stop drinking coffee because it's wrong to get addicted on caffeine.

- Mychal Denzel Smith

Trayvon's father had largely walked away from his family until Trayvon became too much of a problem for his mother to handle.

Tamir Rice was born out of wedlock. Oh, yeah, and his father had multiple convictions for abusing his various baby-mamas.

These sky-high rates of poverty occurred during the time “conservatives” rant about. Today due to the " liberal welfare state breaking up the black family by giving them welfare," black poverty is half of what it was in 1959 and more than 1/3 of what it was in those imaginary grand old glorious days of the two-parent black family. So unwed births are not the problem.

I say the root cause of the problem is white racism and the same usual people disagree. What is the basis for this disagreement? It's not facts.

The problem with the statistics you cite is that the good old days, everyone was poor. In the 1920's, 60% of the population lived below the poverty line. Then the Great Depression hit and nearly everyone was poor.

One can argue that the liberal welfare system, along with middle class entitlements and support of unions, did a lot to lift everyone out of poverty.

The problem with the welfare system in general is people game it. It used to be that there was shame associated with welfare. I had a conversation with a manager the other day who said that he has a hard time keeping his warehouse fully staffed because his employees don't want to work full time, because that would put them over a threshold where they can qualify for SNAP and Section 8.

The other half of the problem is that the welfare system does encourage bad behavior, such as people claiming disability for their addictions, or not getting married because TANF gives you more money if you are a single parent.

I get this statement from the right wing posters. They generally say this after making an obvious racist comment. But lets examine this complaint.

My stated position is the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Now the right wingers here disagree with this assessment. What is this disagreement based on?

I make this conclusion having lived in America 61 years at this point as a black person. I have had to make decisions because of personal situations caused by white racism. I have seen other blacks doing the ssme thing. So what are these disagreements coming from primarily right wing whites based on? It's not lived experience so what is it?

We have right wing white people arguing with us about poverty. We hear how it is because of unwed births. Well first off, the government took care of single white unwed mothers for years. It started with the Childrens Bureau in 1910, Then came Aid for Dependent Families exclusively for single white mothers who had unwed births in 1935. Blacks were excluded until 1965.

“As late as 1950, only 18% of black households were single parent. From 1890 to 1940, a slightly higher percentage of black adults had married than white adults. In 1938, black illegitimacy was about 11% instead of today’s 75%. In 1925, 85% of black households in New York City were two-parent. Today, the black family is a mere shadow of its past.”

In 1939 during this time of great black two-parent families, the poverty rate for employed married black couples was 89 percent. In 1959, the poverty rate for that same couple was 54.9 percent.

Ross, C., Danziger, S. & Smolensky, E. The level and trend of poverty in the United States, 1939–1979. Demography 24, pg.596 (1987)

US Department of the Census, Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014, Historical Poverty Tables: People and Families - 1959 to 2020

No, we call you a racist because you ARE a racist.

You reference things from the past.

No, we call you a racist because you ARE a racist.
The only people who say that are right wing racists. Now explain your disagreement with what was posted in the OP.

The only people who say that are right wing racists. Now explain your disagreement with what was posted in the OP.

I was specifically referring to YOU.

I was specifically referring to YOU.
And you are specifically the white racist I am referring to when I say that only right wing racists call me a racist. It's your best hope for deflection because you can't dispute what you've been shown.

And you are specifically the white racist I am referring to when I say that only right wing racists call me a racist. It's your best hope for deflection because you can't dispute what you've been shown.

You call everyone whitey, or cracker when they don't bow down to your infantile demands. The most prolific racist poster on this board is you, cupcake.

I really think you should shut your white ass up.
Or provide evidence. That link isn't evidence.
Since I don't know what I'm writing state your case or shut the fuck up put a sock in it.

Last edited by a moderator: Today at 5:24 AM​

I have to give it to you, man.

You have quite a little monopoly going on down here.

You call everyone whitey, or cracker when they don't bow down to your infantile demands. The most prolific racist poster on this board is you, cupcake.
Wrong again. Now try posting your disagreement with the OP and it's got to be more than "I'm white and I say so." You seem unable to read the garbage I get said to me. Responding to racism with disdain is not racism and it is racist to believe that you're so superior that a black person must take crap from you right wing bigots.

I have to give it to you, man.

You have quite a little monopoly going on down here.
Another right wing crybaby. You called me out. Post your disagreement with the OP and be factual.

Forum List

Back