Are Republicans More Concerned With Israel Than America?

Please, feel free to start a new thread on any random, dumbass thought that pops into that brainwashed head of yours.....

P.S. No link to a moonbat blog to prove this is fact?....... :eusa_whistle:

So you want me to post someone's thoughts in an article, isn't that the definition of brainwahed, not able to have an original thought.? I don't think i need any supporting article or proof, anyone who has half a brain can read through the nutty Israel is my God threads and articles on their own.

You faggots will change your tune, pandering for the Jewish vote soon enough........

What does pandering to a religion have to do with stealing a piece of land calling it Israel and fooling a buch of zionist sheep into giving trillions to the War Machine/Transnational corporations/

So you want me to post someone's thoughts in an article, isn't that the definition of brainwahed, not able to have an original thought.? I don't think i need any supporting article or proof, anyone who has half a brain can read through the nutty Israel is my God threads and articles on their own.

You faggots will change your tune, pandering for the Jewish vote soon enough........

What does pandering to a religion have to do with stealing a piece of land calling it Israel and fooling a buch of zionist sheep into giving trillions to the War Machine/Transnational corporations/

So you and Obama think the borders she be as they were pre 1967?......

Coming from the stupid dipshit whose country of America stole its land from the Native Americans.

Jews have owned Israel dating back 3000 years, jackass.

Coming from the stupid dipshit whose country of America stole its land from the Native Americans.

If Israel is an example of how they manage land lets hope they don't buy anymore.

If Israel is an example of how they manage land lets hope they don't buy anymore.

You're an example? :lol:

Warren Buffett...
We believe generally in the United States, we believe in ourselves and what a young country can achieve. Israel, since 1948, now a major factor in commerce and in the world. It's a smaller replica of what has been accomplished here and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about societies that are on the move.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship - YouTube[/ame]

you don't read the Torah do you? Hebrews invaded Canaan but could not defeat the Palestinians.

you don't read the Torah do you? Hebrews invaded Canaan but could not defeat the Palestinians.

The archaeological record verifies there was no invasion of Canaan, dumbass.:lol:

Fakestinians are from Arabia, dumbass :lol:

Forum List

Back