Are REAL Americans offended when a President ‘looks out’ for the best interest of Americans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I often use the phrase “real Americans” and it almost always hurts the feelings of those who know they’re unAmerican in spirit and state of mind.
What type of REAL American is offended by a POTUS who wants to enforce federal law, adhere to constitutional guidelines, protect Americans from foreign criminals and terrorism, stop foreigners from taking advantage of good American taxpayers, allow our most productive to keep more of their earnings, encourage policies which keep America American....etc
Anybody?

I often use the phrase “real Americans” and it almost always hurts the feelings of those who know they’re unAmerican in spirit and state of mind.
What type of REAL American is offended by a POTUS who wants to enforce federal law, adhere to constitutional guidelines, protect Americans from foreign criminals and terrorism, stop foreigners from taking advantage of good American taxpayers, allow our most productive to keep more of their earnings, encourage policies which keep America American....etc
Anybody?
^ He means white folk

Anybody?
^ He means white folk

Scary shit for you to engage in huh?
I know, just cry out “RACIST”!
Remember when when that use to work to keep smart but scared people oppressed?
Haha

Anybody?
^ He means white folk

Scary shit for you to engage in huh?
I know, just cry out “RACIST”!
Remember when when that use to work to keep smart but scared people oppressed?
Haha
Yeah that’s why the non-white vote turned out so heavily for Trump

Lets not confuse DC swamp propaganda with what the American people think. For decades the DC swamp and their lapdogs in the media have been well lets be honest lying about what the American people support. Turns out the American people DO NOT support illegals flooding into our country. The American people DO NOT support losing our jobs to China, Mexico, and India. That's why the DC swamp sees Trump as such a threat, he has undone decades of spin and propaganda, also the PC they use to silence anyone who dared disagree.

Lets not confuse DC swamp propaganda with what the American people think. For decades the DC swamp and their lapdogs in the media have been well lets be honest lying about what the American people support. Turns out the American people DO NOT support illegals flooding into our country. The American people DO NOT support losing our jobs to China, Mexico, and India. That's why the DC swamp sees Trump as such a threat, he has undone decades of spin and propaganda, also the PC they use to silence anyone who dared disagree.
1 significant law passed, and this guy thinks that undoes decades of policy :rofl:

1 significant law passed, and this guy thinks that undoes decades of policy :rofl:

Whatever, recommend you try replying again and this time be coherent.

Anybody?
^ He means white folk
Ain't been the same since Jeff Davis.

Things to do in Biloxi MS | Beauvoir, the Jefferson Davis Home

Forum List

Back