Are "Poor" Women too stupid to avoid getting pregnant?

Morally yes, but if abortion on demand is available, women have an "out" men don't"

if women can legally abort, shouldn't men be able to do the same thing?

I know the "choice for men argument" is lame, just playing the games the progressive make when they whine for control of 20 years of their lives "stuck" raising children.
So you're playing the devil's advocate? That makes sense.

Can someone answer me something...............................If a woman has such little care for a life or themselves, why should I give a shit? I don't. I won't even know about it so I don't care

Someone will have to answer for that one day

Hopefully one day the 2 will be reunited forever

So have a vasectomy. You're hardly a victim of unplanned pregnancy.
Neither is a woman who chose to have raw dog sex. Women are free to deposit their victim card in the same trash bin as the old racist card. Both are worn out, and no one is buying.

Neither is a woman who chose to have raw dog sex. Women are free to deposit their victim card in the same trash bin as the old racist card. Both are worn out, and no one is buying.
So you couldn't help yourself.

Morally yes, but if abortion on demand is available, women have an "out" men don't"

if women can legally abort, shouldn't men be able to do the same thing?

I know the "choice for men argument" is lame, just playing the games the progressive make when they whine for control of 20 years of their lives "stuck" raising children.
Not lame at all. It’s in perfect sync with the whole equality mantra our society claims to be striving for. Though for modern leftists we all know equality is not what they really want. It’s merely a trope. What they really want is to have others bear the burdens of their bad choices. That’s why they start pointing fingers at anyone else the moment a bad outcome from their free choice rears it’s ugly head.

You might have a point here, perhaps human nature has changed.

When I was a young man, fellows who couldn't afford to buy a rubber didn't need to worry about contraception because they weren't going to get any anyhow.

I guess the young broads today have a lot lower standards than the gals of my day.
it really wasn't any different.

You do realize that there were young girls still getting pregnant "back in the day" too right?

So have a hysterectomy if you are a woman.

Surgery is an option for both.

The point is, with abortion on demand, women had an out that men didn't. Shouldn't men be able to "legally abort" in places where women can abort?
I think you mean tubal ligation.

A hysterectomy is not performed solely for birth control

Not lame at all. It’s in perfect sync with the whole equality mantra our society claims to be striving for. Though for modern leftists we all know equality is not what they really want. It’s merely a trope. What they really want is to have others bear the burdens of their bad choices. That’s why they start pointing fingers at anyone else the moment a bad outcome from their free choice rears it’s ugly head.

Actually they have been striving for "equity", not equality. It's a play on words that allows them to look like they want equality when they instead want to favor whatever group is currently the highest totem on the pity pole.

how is abstinence not a realistic expectation? Have you no self-control? You do not have control over your actions?
I am a realist you are not.

We don;t have 7 billion people on the planet because humans are good at abstinence.

Forum List

Back