Are "Poor" Women too stupid to avoid getting pregnant?

The most effective mode of birth control is abstinence you know.

Unfortunately, Liberal Politicians have largely outlawed teaching it in the government schools.

The fact that the abstinence technique is very economical and doesn't cost a dime eliminates the economic motivation for teaching it.
You must be abstinent.

The most effective mode of birth control is abstinence you know.

Unfortunately, Liberal Politicians have largely outlawed teaching it in the government schools.

The fact that the abstinence technique is very economical and doesn't cost a dime eliminates the economic motivation for teaching it.
Abstinence is not a realistic expectation.

7 billion people on the planet proves that

Abstinence is not a realistic expectation.

7 billion people on the planet proves that

You might have a point here, perhaps human nature has changed.

When I was a young man, fellows who couldn't afford to buy a rubber didn't need to worry about contraception because they weren't going to get any anyhow.

I guess the young broads today have a lot lower standards than the gals of my day.

ALL of the current hissy-fits about RvW PRESUME that women can get pregnant, (a) by accident, (b) without their knowledge, and/or (c) without their consent. And while one can imagine bizarre examples of these three phenomena, they are extremely rare.

They also ignore the moral/ethical aspect of abortion, to wit, it is possibly the taking of an innocent human life (after viability, remove the word, "possibly").

And yet, our kids who are lucky enough to attend American public schools learn about contraception in Kindergarten, and if not then, certainly before they are capable of getting pregnant.

Must one count the ways?

Refrain from reproductive activity (which has the added benefit of being without cost),
Take The Pill,
Use a mechanical obstructor.

As a final thought, what is the point of Planned Parenthood now? Women's reproductive health? What is that if not getting fixed when you want it?

Disturbing statistic: Black women, who comprise less than 7% of the population, are the recipients of more than 40% of the abortions. Is that simply a function of poverty, or are other factors involved? Inquiring minds want to know.
If they were taught to swallow only, a lot of this would stop. No condom or pill necessary

The next lesson should be take it in the ass only

Third is to have him shoot it all over your face....or all over the belly

easy solutions all over

When I was a young man, fellows who couldn't afford to buy a rubber didn't need to worry about contraception because they weren't going to get any anyhow.

I guess the young broads today have a lot lower standards than the gals of my day.
Decades of moral social degradation have eroded the self respect of women to shocking degree.

We had to work for our pussy back then .nothing was free

You said 20 years of forced motherhood, right now men can be forced into 20 years of forced fatherhood.

Removing roe makes it possible to force it on both of them
So have a vasectomy. You're hardly a victim of unplanned pregnancy.

So have a vasectomy. You're hardly a victim of unplanned pregnancy.

So have a hysterectomy if you are a woman.

Surgery is an option for both.

The point is, with abortion on demand, women had an out that men didn't. Shouldn't men be able to "legally abort" in places where women can abort?

He did have an out on the day he decided to stick his dick in that hole.

Morally yes, but if abortion on demand is available, women have an "out" men don't"

if women can legally abort, shouldn't men be able to do the same thing?

I know the "choice for men argument" is lame, just playing the games the progressive make when they whine for control of 20 years of their lives "stuck" raising children.

Forum List

Back