Are Nevada Republicans Trying to Steal the Election for Trump

Or cause major bloodshed, it is a toss of the coin, depending on how it is done. It was dumb ass low info trumpers last time. It could be dumb ass low info lefties next time. These days, you just don't know.

Nope. If the democrats are allowed to keep their control there will be a revolution. Read your history. We are following the collapse of Rome exactly.

Nope. If the democrats are allowed to keep their control there will be a revolution. Read your history. We are following the collapse of Rome exactly.
It won't happen in my lifetime, and if it does, my compound is more secure, and I definitely have more firepower, ammunition, and training (than any neighbors) for that kind of thing and experience in defense in depth. Surprising what you learn of capabilities and shortfalls around you as one that set up the neighborhood watch.

Last edited:
It won't happen in my lifetime, and if it does, my compound is more secure, and I definitely have more firepower, ammunition, and training (than any neighbors) for that kind of thing and experience in defense in depth. Surprising what you learn of capabilities and shortfalls around you has one that set up the neighborhood watch.
Maybe if your lifetime is 5 years.

It won't happen in my lifetime, and if it does, my compound is more secure, and I definitely have more firepower, ammunition, and training (than any neighbors) for that kind of thing and experience in defense in depth. Surprising what you learn of capabilities and shortfalls around you has one that set up the neighborhood watch.

Care to bet? There will either be a political revolution with a Trump election, or there will be outright civil revolt within 3 years after that.

The invasion of illegals will ensure it.

Maybe if your lifetime is 5 years.
I guess we'll see. I'm set, come what may. Shouldn't you be out, putting in supplies and making your plans if that is what you think, or do things just happen to you?:D

I guess we'll see. I'm set, come what may. Shouldn't you be out, putting in supplies and making your plans if that is what you think, or do things just happen to you?:D
Bruh, we have been prepared for years.

The cult sissies talk a big game.

Then they fold like cheap suits in the face of any adversity, just like their orange lard and master.

Bruh, we have been prepared for years.
Well, good luck.
1695834290208.jpeg

Care to bet? There will either be a political revolution with a Trump election, or there will be outright civil revolt within 3 years after that.

The invasion of illegals will ensure it.
If a Trump becomes president, the very
same people who call us "insurrections" will spend 4 years rioting and burning down our democracy

It certainly seems that way. Our state officially changed our nominating contest from a caucus to a primary election, but the state GOP, which is run by Trump supporters, are pushing forward with a caucus and claiming they will bar any candidates from winning the caucus if they appear on the primary election ballot.

I guess rigged elections are A-Okay when it's Trump's camp who is doing the rigging.

As the saying goes, "If you can't beat them, join them". I hope the Dems don't get shirty if the Republicans do what the Dems did.

It certainly seems that way. Our state officially changed our nominating contest from a caucus to a primary election, but the state GOP, which is run by Trump supporters, are pushing forward with a caucus and claiming they will bar any candidates from winning the caucus if they appear on the primary election ballot.

I guess rigged elections are A-Okay when it's Trump's camp who is doing the rigging.

:happy-1: :abgg2q.jpg::muahaha::smoochEE:...

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, in case you don't pay attention to politics, Trump is far, far out in front of his challengers in all 50 states.

Forum List

Back