Are law suits coming?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
In the current economic destruction caused by the government shutting down the economy, are law suits coming for failed business, foreclosed homes, or other money related carnage?

Should they be reimbursed, and no, not by a few hundred dollars or even a thousand dollars which will do virtually nothing to curb it?

All the stimulus will do is accelerate the demise of the US fiscally

Doctors and nurses sue hospitals for not supplying enough masks. Hospitals sue patients for not paying. Patients sue nurses, doctors, hospitals, and each other for being sneezed on.
Where the F does it all end?

Doctors and nurses sue hospitals for not supplying enough masks. Hospitals sue patients for not paying. Patients sue nurses, doctors, hospitals, and each other for being sneezed on.
Suing you for bringing it up.

Maybe that's where it ends.

But hey, lawyers have destroyed our government and economy, so why stop there?

Suing you for bringing it up.

Maybe that's where it ends.

But hey, lawyers have destroyed our government and economy, so why stop there?

Maybe we should follow Shakespeare's advice.
So sue me, MF'ers!

In the current economic destruction caused by the government shutting down the economy, are law suits coming for failed business, foreclosed homes, or other money related carnage?

Should they be reimbursed, and no, not by a few hundred dollars or even a thousand dollars which will do virtually nothing to curb it?

All the stimulus will do is accelerate the demise of the US fiscally
Those will be bad for sure. But the lawsuits I will be following are the ones filed by people charged with these crimes of not staying home when the government told them to. How does that work out?

There are going to be a lot of Constitutional challenges ahead. I hope Trump gets two more appointments before this hits the SC.

Forum List

Back