Zone1 Are Jews the choosen people of God?

Coming from our simple Germ who finds long words difficult to spell and does not know the difference between one or two words, your pist ( an attempt at a post) is laughable .

January is the month to start evening classes in English and Logic .

Russian, leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers. Yesterday.

Russian, leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers. Yesterday.
Look up the phrases,
Autistic Vegetable
Savant Idiot

You are the first to be both .
Although may be you and Ze Bra are one and the same?
Two Germs , one deadly Disease .

Only supreme egoists will invest in that bullshit. Or those looking to excuse their nation's actions.
That has to be true. Rights are never protected by just anyone, only by nations.
The blood of man should never be shed but to redeem the blood of man. It is well shed for our family, for our friends, for our God, for our country, for our kind. The rest is vanity; the rest is crime.
Edmund Burke

I cannot conceive how any man can have brought himself to that pitch of presumption, to consider his country as nothing but carte blanche, upon which he may scribble whatever he pleases.
Edmund Burke

You enable all the horrors of the world by pretending to be a reformer because you vilify your own country.
You are like the man who says "My family is in a crisis , things shouldn't be this way. What will I do? I know "I will divorce the whole lot of them"

John Paul II was not one of the worst of the fake popes that came after Pius XII died but he was wrong to say much of what he said... and he kissed the Koran! He always seemed to want to send the msg that Jesus was optional for getting to Heaven, one of the absolute worst heresies ever, if not Number One Heresy. Actually, it looks like objectively it IS the worst

Non-Catholics took over the Vatican after Pius XII died. I don't trust ANY pope who came after Pius.

So there's that.

The Jews were the first Chosen people. The Catholics are now, as they accept the Promised Messiah. Non-Catholics who essentially believe the fundamental truths that the Catholic Church teaches (officially) are also followers of Christ. "He who is not against Me is for Me."
You butchered that -- I mean Jesus also said Matthew 12:30
New International Version
“Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.

IN this crowd of lazy talkers you can get away with that. but not with me

Because that's when the matter that makes up your body was created. That's why you are 13.8 billion years old.

The matter is relativelly unimportant. More important is predestination and evolution. I say "Everyone (and everything) who exists is an answer to this what had happened before." Something what is now "I" was existing a billion years ago to start to give the modifying answer which I am now. This answer is not only spiritual - it is also physical. If you had a time machine you could travel back a billion years and perhaps you could also be able to find this what I am there and change it so I never had been born and I will not exist now. The answer which I am existed since the universe existed. "I am [part of] the universe". That's why I am 13.8 billion years old.

Last edited:
No, remember Luther caused much of the Holocaust.
Catholic theology takes the EXACT opposite approach.
Here is Pope Benedict (and I do get tired of having to post this)

Pope: Jews not to blame for crucifixion - Excerpt from Jesus of Nazareth, Part Two​

In it, the Jewish crowd shouts, “Let his blood be on us and on our children,” as they demand that Pilate execute Jesus. Yet the Pope insists that the crowd represents all humanity. Further, Jesus’ blood was not “poured out against anyone, it is poured out for many, for all.” Jesus’ blood can never be a curse, “but rather redemption, salvation.”

When in Matthew’s account the “whole people” say: “His blood be on us and on our children” (27:25), the Christian will remember that Jesus’ blood speaks a different language from the blood of Abel (Heb 12:24): it does not cry out for vengeance and punishment; it brings reconciliation. It is not poured out against anyone; it is poured out for many, for all. “All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God . . . God put [Jesus] forward as an expiation by his blood” (Rom 3:23, 25). Just as Caiaphas’ words about the need for Jesus’ death have to be read in an entirely new light from the perspective of faith, the same applies to Matthew’s reference to blood: read in the light of faith, it means that we all stand in need of the purifying power of love which is his blood. These words are not a curse, but rather redemption, salvation.

Luther caused the Holocaust?

These days they are saying the Palestinians caused the Holocaust.

That's what I said.

No - what I said to you is absolutely nothing what you said nor thought in your whole life. After I explained this to you you have now the first time the chance to think about. Thinking is a matter of chance.

Forum List

Back