Are Dems sure they want a ‘Brown’ led nation? Why? What do Brown led states and nations look like?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Don’t we have many examples?
Anybody been to south Mexifornia lately?
How about ANY Brown nation in the world?

Are Dems sure they want a ‘Brown’ lead nation? Why? What do Brown lead states and nations look like?

Perhaps they look like populations who know how to read and write.

Brown lead huh. :rolleyes: I bet that comes from Pencilvania, amirite?

Are Dems sure they want a ‘Brown’ lead nation? Why? What do Brown lead states and nations look like?

I think he ate too much lead paint as a kid

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I think he ate too much lead paint as a kid

Good catch literacy nazis....that’s what voice dictation on iPad came up with...thanks for the heads up

Some of us LEAD productive lives...we’re out and about getting shit done while trying to piss you twisted weirdos off at the same time...we don’t always have the luxury of sitting in our office chair behind our huge monitor...we aren’t always inclined to proof read to the nth degree...Again, thankfully you ‘winners’ aren’t busy at all and were able to catch it. Much appreciated Pogo and Golfing Gator

Morons like the thread starter aren't exactly doing much to support the idea of white supremacy.

Morons like the thread starter aren't exactly doing much to support the idea of white supremacy.

Wrong guy bud...I’ve always said Whites are supreme...why wouldn’t they be...in a White built nation?
But you are white, and an embarrassing moron. Probably a fat piece of shit, too.

Yep, I’m a huge slob....6’5” 235lbs

And a multi-millionaire!!

Ain’t the Internet great!

Wrong guy bud...I’ve always said Whites are supreme...why wouldn’t they be...in a White built nation?
But you are white, and an embarrassing moron. Probably a fat piece of shit, too.

haha...I love it. You degenerate wacks have to believe that everybody must be as broke, fat and fucked up in the head as you are...Weird!
You just can't wrap your head around the fact that many of us actually do have life by the nuts. That's sad.

Some of us LEAD productive lives...we’re out and about getting shit done while trying to piss you twisted weirdos off at the same time...we don’t always have the luxury of sitting in our office chair behind our huge monitor...we aren’t always inclined to proof read to the nth degree...Again, thankfully you ‘winners’ aren’t busy at all and were able to catch it. Much appreciated Pogo and Golfing Gator

Gee Wally, thanks for taking time out from your hectic Sunday schedule to post wisdom so profound it was dicktated into a phone waiting on a red light and didn't need a proofread. 'Preciate your breaking a sweat and shit.

So far no one can post a decent successful black or brown led country. I'll start.

Maybe Chili or Uraguay or Paraguay. Any in Africa? Is the OP correct? Uh....cat got liberal tounges?

haha...I love it. You degenerate wacks have to believe that everybody must be as broke, fat and fucked up in the head as you are...Weird!
You just can't wrap your head around the fact that many of us actually do have life by the nuts. That's sad.

do not worry dude, everyone here really believes that you are a 6'5" multi-millionaire, who would lie about such a thing? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I bet you invented Post-a-notes too! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Just because you can run fast and bounce a basketball does not mean you can solve differential equations or do Laplace Tranformations. We need top notch designers to compete with Asia. Not imported Indians or Chinese spies.

do not worry dude, everyone here really believes that you are a 6'5" multi-millionaire, who would lie about such a thing? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I bet you invented Post-a-notes too! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I invented wite-out. Watch, I'll demonstrate.

See?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back