Are Dems Recruiting Whistle Blowers?

So far his claims have more credibility than these whistleblowers from the left Lol

Only among Trump's "poorly educated" base.

Trump's poorly educated knows their Constitution better than the left does.

I'm sure you think you do.

We all do, it is us who started putting it up on the nets for everyone to read 2010.
It is us who are teaching about it.

If you think the constitution requires a House vote at this time, you didn't learn that part very well.
did you see James clapper freak out on national TV tonight ? “ Obama told me to do it” lol

We all do, it is us who started putting it up on the nets for everyone to read 2010.

If you think the constitution requires a House vote at this time, you didn't learn that part very well.
did you see James clapper freak out on national TV tonight ? “ Obama told me to do it” lol
"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

So far his claims have more credibility than these whistleblowers from the left Lol

I have never said that the constitution has it.
What I have said, is that we are a Constitutional Republic and the house represents the people.
It violates that very body of representatives for such an Important thing as impeachment.
Nixon and Clinton got those rights by having a floor vote for Formal Impeachment inquiries.
It violates the representatives voices (the people) and does not give President Trump his rights.
The Speaker had no right to just announce it without subpoena power for the Republicans.
She is speaker, not a dictator over everybody else.

What I have said, is that we are a Constitutional Republic and the house represents the people.
It violates that very body of representatives for such an Important thing as impeachment.
Nixon and Clinton got those rights by having a floor vote for Formal Impeachment inquiries.
It violates the representatives voices (the people) and does not give President Trump his rights.
The Speaker had no right to just announce it without subpoena power for the Republicans.

She had every right to do just that. The House represents the people, and the people put the Democrats in charge of it. Quit whining. Trump has every right to answer any impeachment charges during the trial which will be held in the Senate. If Trump doesn't like his crimes being investigated, he shouldn't have done them.

She had every right to do just that. The House represents the people, and the people put the Democrats in charge of it. Quit whining. Trump has every right to answer any impeachment charges during the trial which will be held in the Senate. If Trump doesn't like his crimes being investigated, he shouldn't have done them.
Aww man you are gonna have a long 6 years lol

It does not matter which party is in charge neither speaker has the right to be a dictator.
A Formal Inquiry must be voted on and Trump has forced her to give them their voices and go back to the constitution.
Letters are not subpoenas and they don't have to comply.

If you think facts are whining then you have some problems.

It does not matter which party is in charge neither speaker has the right to be a dictator.
A Formal Inquiry must be voted on and Trump has forced her to give them their voices and go back to the constitution.

Odd that I never heard that from any right winger during all those republican led hearings. I wonder why.
Where in the constitution does it require a vote at this point?

Odd that I never heard that from any right winger during all those republican led hearings. I wonder why.

They voted for Inquiry Impeachment for Nixon and Clinton.
Why do they get their constitutional rights and Trump doesn't?

Again, where in the constitution does it say a vote is required at this time? You keep whining about the constitution. I'm just asking for the pertinent part of it concerning that particular House vote. I'll wait.

Again, where in the constitution does it say a vote is required at this time? You keep whining about the constitution. I'm just asking for the pertinent part of it concerning that particular House vote. I'll wait.

See Post 23

See Post 23

I already answered your #23. Yes, she does have the right to do that, and no she isn't denying anybody's rights. According to House rules, as amended by repubs, she is doing exactly as she should do. Trump has no right to participate in how the investigation is run. He will have his opportunity to present his case if/when it goes to trial in the Senate. Now, as far as your continuous whining about constitutional rights, Either present what constitutional rights you are referring to or STFU about them. Mentioning constitutional rights isn't some sort of magic mantra that makes you right by repeating those words.

See Post 23

I already answered your #23. Yes, she does have the right to do that, and no she isn't denying anybody's rights. According to House rules, as amended by repubs, she is doing exactly as she should do. Trump has no right to participate in how the investigation is run. He will have his opportunity to present his case if/when it goes to trial in the Senate. Now, as far as your continuous whining about constitutional rights, Either present what constitutional rights you are referring to or STFU about them. Mentioning constitutional rights isn't some sort of magic mantra that makes you right by repeating those words.
We don't care. Your arrogance is your guilt. Imagine if Trump was conservative.

Whistle blowers are always welcome. Why wouldn't they be?
They aren't real whistle blowers. They are party hacks colluding with Schiff for Brains to get the president impeached.
We have a winner....

Schiff is trolling for any one who will lie for him... But he got caught doing it... And now we need to charge these people with treason and hang them high...

I am not whining about the constitution.
I'm explaining how it's being violated.
This is not a Formal inquiry and the Dems are sending letters not subpoenas.
Why?
Because they can't till they vote for a formal impeachment on the floor and that vote then gives the power of subpoenas for both Dem's and Repubs.
Dems do not want Repubs to have that power.
Now ask yourself, why Nancy does not want that power for subpoenas.

Why?
Because they can't till they vote for a formal impeachment on the floor and that vote then gives the power of subpoenas for both Dem's and Repubs.
However; the democrats have the chairs of the committees so they have the power of subpoena. What they have done is lock out republicans from their legal and lawful right to defend Trump. This is being done on purpose to keep trump from mounting a meaningful defense and that will allow democrats to go straight to impeachment by denying due process.

Something these democrats better understand is their position in congress does not alleviate their culpability in criminal misconduct. Denial of due process, under color of law, is a felony and they can be charged.

Why?
However; the democrats have the chairs of the committees so they have the power of subpoena. What they have done is lock out republicans from their legal and lawful right to defend Trump. This is being done on purpose to keep trump from mounting a meaningful defense and that will allow democrats to go straight to impeachment by denying due process.

Something these democrats better understand is their position in congress does not alleviate their culpability in criminal misconduct. Denial of due process, under color of law, is a felony and they can be charged.

The Dems are sending letters not subpoenas.
They can't till they vote on the floor for a formal impeachment .
That gives both parties the power of subpoenas.
This is how they are not given that right to defend Trump.

Why?

Did you see the presidents letter to the House? Trumps attorney eviscerates their unlawful acts.

Trump White House To Democrats On Impeachment: We're Not Cooperating, So Come And Get Us

Last edited:
"For example, you have denied the President the right to cross-examine witnesses, to call witnesses, to receive transcripts of testimony, to have access to evidence, to have counsel present, and many other basic rights guaranteed to all Americans. You have conducted your proceedings in secret. You have violated civil liberties and the separation of powers by threatening Executive Branch officials, claiming that you will seek to punish those who exercise fundamental constitutional rights and prerogatives. All of this violates the Constitution, the rule of law, and eve1ypastprecedent. Never before in our history has the House of Representatives-under the control of either political party-taken the American people down the dangerous path you seem determined to pursue.

Put simply, you seek to overturn the results of the 2016 election and deprive the American people of the President they have freely chosen. Many Democrats now apparently view impeachment not only as a means to undo the democratic results of the last election, but as a strategy to influence the next election, which is barely more than a year away. As one member of Congress explained, he is "concerned that if we don't impeach the President, he will get reelected." 1 Your highly partisan and unconstitutional effort threatens grave and lasting damage to our democratic institutions, to our system of free elections, and to the American people."

"For the foregoing reasons, the President cannot allow your constitutionally illegitimate proceedings to distract him and those in the Executive Branch from their work on behalf of the American people. The President has a country to lead. The American people elected him to do this job, and he remains focused on fulfilling his promises to the American people. He has important work that he must continue on their behalf, both at home and around the world, including continuing strong economic growth, extending historically low levels of unemployment, negotiating trade deals, fixing our broken immigration system, lowering prescription drug prices, and addressing mass shooting violence. We hope that,in light of the many deficiencies we have identified in your proceedings, you will abandon the current invalid efforts to pursue an impeachment inquiry and join the President in focusing on the many important goals that matter to the American people."

This letter is a stinging wake up call,,, Follow the law or you get nothing!

White House vows to block ‘illegitimate’ impeachment effort

Why?

Did you see the presidents letter to the House? Trumps attorney eviscerates their unlawful acts.

Trump White House To Democrats On Impeachment: We're Not Cooperating, So Come And Get Us

No I didn't thanks.
Like I said in another thread.
Trump is playing chess while the Dems are playing checkers. :)

Whistle blowers are always welcome. Why wouldn't they be?
Why do you attack trump when he does it

Trump isn't a whistle blower. He's more of a big bag of hot air. His claims aren't credible either.-----he lies too much to be believable

You're the poorly educated one. You still live in a Tepee!

Forum List

Back