Which Democrat Would YOU Rather See Run Against Trump?

Who would be the easiest bump on a log for Trump to hammer in 2020? pick 3

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Lots of possibilities, but who would you like to see run AND LOSE to Trump by a landslide in 2020?

Warren or Biden would be great. Both have been caught with their pants down so often Trump wouldn't even have to create any new jokes. Biden could never make any racial claims against Trump, because he's made several gaffs when it comes to race. Warren can't make any debate for free college because it's too expensive. She was getting paid six figures for teaching college.

Just for the entertainment value alone, Biden, Sanders, Warren or even Clinton.

I don't think Hil-Liar has it in her anymore. She blows off steam to try and make people think she may run, but that's only an attempt to keep the speaking engagement fees up and donations to the phony Clinton Fund.

I don't think Hil-Liar has it in her anymore. She blows off steam to try and make people think she may run, but that's only an attempt to keep the speaking engagement fees up and donations to the phony Clinton Fund.

That may be true, but Hillary probably has at least a chance, whereas all the other candidates have no chance.

That may be true, but Hillary probably has at least a chance, whereas all the other candidates have no chance.

I have to admit it would be less comical. Imagine Beto and Trump debating? You could sell tickets to that one.

Forum List

Back