AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Hello. Keeping it 100% REAL and Respectful.

'Are Blacks Women's Foul Mouths Making Them The Most Undesirable Group In America?'

At 1:29:58, Dorothy, a caller to Tommy Sotomayor's LIVE show speaks about growing up in a dysfunctional family environment, describing how the emotional and physical trauma she experienced as a child continues ailing her decades later.

Plain speaking Dorothy relates how seeking mental health treatment helped get her twisted mind almost straight.

Hello. Respectfully, I'm curious to learn my RESPONSIBLE fellow citizen's thoughts about this American citizen's Crime and #ChildAbuse RESEARCH?

!!!Strong Language!!!

'Black women are destroying themselves and black men' The Devils Advocate

Peace.

ATTN AMERICAN MOTHERS_2.jpg

_THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg

AbusedKids.png

American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End OurNation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence,Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Making?
Avery, in my latter years I have arrived at a point where if I detect a black female's voice on the other end of a customer service line, I will simply hang up, and call back.
Every time I have encountered one I have either received incorrect information or simply been pushed along. Their attitudes (IDK where it is derived) are horrid.

I think fiery women with big attitudes are sexy as fuck. I know I have a problem.

I've found black women who work as receptionist or counter help fall into two distinct categories.

They are either upbeat, friendly, and are very efficient at their job,

Or totally aloof, and act like waiting on you is annoying and an imposition on their time. ... :cool:

I've found black women who work as reseptionist or counter help fall into two distinct categories.

They are either upbeat, friendly, and are very efficient at their job,

Or totally aloof, and act like waiting on you is annoying and an imposition on their time. ... :cool:

Successful black women that are good at their jobs have to work twice as hard to overcome the lazy and aloof black woman stereotype.

I have to admit, because of the black woman stereotype, if I'm standing in line waiting for the next available associate to deal with my situation. I hope and pray when my ticket number is called, I'm not directed to the window of the black woman, but to one of the other windows.

I know to some people this sounds racist, but I'm the customer and just don't want to deal with attitude. ... :cool:

Last edited:
I have noticed in TV commercials and even on TV shows, ladies of that ethnicity are often given roles that call for a "sassy" personality.

I guess that the producers feel that audiences will laugh with and admire strong, confident women of that ethnicity, especially when they "sass" people of other ethnicities.

I will admit that I assume (wrongly perhaps) that ladies of that ethnicity may not be so competent as ladies of other ethnicities, although I have noticed that some of them are definitely more friendly than other ethnicities.

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

"Fathers Speak On The Struggle, Pain & Hurt Caused By Having Their Kids Kept From Them By Their EX!" by Tommy Sotomayor Back In Action! •Streamed live on Feb 16, 2020 - 22,385 views

Hello. Since becoming a Tommy Sotomayor subscriber in 2014, this is the first time I witnessed Tommy or a guest bawling their eyes out while discussing the PAIN they experienced during their FATHERLESS childhood upbringing.

During this discussion one of Tommy's guests breaks down in tears as he speaks about his mom beating him with a broom stick when he asked to call his dad on Father's Day.

Sadly, it appears a broom stick may be the weapon of choice for emotionally or mentally ill mothers wishing to discipline their children.

In the following broadcast organized crime associate and serial killer Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski reveals the HATRED he felt toward his mother who would beat him with a broom stick.

"Serial Murderer Reveals He Was Raised & Nurtured To HATE"

#Medical Scientist explains Mafia Hitman The Iceman's Criminal Parents:

#TupacShakur explains #THUGLIFE:

⚠️ Strong Language ⚠️ Viewer Discretion Is Advised ⚠️ Fact & Truth Warning

'Black women are destroying themselves and black men' The Devils Advocate

THE SOULution >>>

Early Brain & Child Development (EBCD) Scientist Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD, Explains To Child Abuse Victim-Survivor Oprah Winfrey Why Kids & ADULTS Are Hurting:

EBCD Scientist Explains To Oprah Why Kids Are Hurting

Dr. Perry's detailed presentation:

YouTube

Cali Surgeon General, Dr. Burke Harris: Dr. Nadine Burke Harris - How early childhood experiences affect children’s future

'How "Toxic Stress" (CHILD ABUSE) Affects Children's Health' ~California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris

KQED NEWSROOM: How "Toxic Stress" Affects Children's Health

Peace ♥

Last edited:

Forum List

Back