Are Bidens disastrous poll numbers Trumps fault too?

Who or what is to blame for Bidens awful poll numbers?

• Trumps fault

• Bidens fault

• Dishonest poll numbers

• Dishonest media

• Irrational public

Results are only viewable after voting.
I say the poll numbers are dishonest. There is now way that potato is favored by 38% of the living voting population, nor was he EVER.

I'd love to give Trump credit for that, but it's the fault of the 8 million bed wetting asswipes that mailed in 10 ballots each.

Biden is down to 38% and still falling. A large majority feel he's dishonest. A large majority feel he's incompetent. Not even the liberal news media is able to prop him up anymore. Hell even CNN is stating the obvious now. :auiqs.jpg:

Poor Joe. Only people who work for Soros can pretend to be thrilled with his job thus far, but I guess it is better to be an employed actor than an unemployed one.

What say you?

In a way yes. Trump was the best President since Reagan. He leaves and this disaster takes his place.

People remember how nice it was to buy more with less, especially gasoline. People remember how the border was secure and getting more secure every day. People remember the days when there was no labor shortage. People remember low unemployment and record high median household income. Even after Covid, people remember not being threatened to take the shot in certain occupations. Now the Joker wants to expand government even more by hiring more FBI agents for the specific purpose of watching your bank account anytime you deposit or withdraw $600.00 or more?

So it is Trump's fault to because he was such a great President for our country.

44.1% approve

48.9% disapprove
FB_IMG_1633606871155.jpg

This with a media that covers for him. Biden's handlers even force them out of the room when they start asking questions. I remember the outrage when Trump banned one journalist. You people are puppets.

Forum List

Back