Zone1 Are any Christians here interested to know WHY Jews don’t believe Jesus was the Messiah?

Mary herself was conceived.

She is the immaculate conception.

Yes, Mary was conceived herself when her father’s sperm met her mother’s egg. Or are you trying to say that Mary’s mother was ALSO a virgin when she got pregnant?

There’s nothing bad or sinful about sex. Why do you have to make it that important religious leaders were not conceived as a result of intercourse? Gd made it pleasurable because he WANTS people to do it, within marriage of course.

You're poorly educated. Mary was conceived free of original sin.

I
Mary herself was conceived.

She is the immaculate conception.

I said use scripture, tradition means nothing. I am obviously more educated in Theology and Scripture that you are.

I

I said use scripture, tradition means nothing. I am obviously more educated in Theology and Scripture that you are.

Traditional Christianity, not just Catholicism, recognizes that Mary herself was conceived free of original sin. I doubt you have much training. What Protestant sect do you belong to?

Traditional Christianity, not just Catholicism, recognizes that Mary herself was conceived free of original sin. I doubt you have much training. What Protestant sect do you belong to?
the remaining bugaboo seems to be HOW TO
DEFINE "ORIGINAL SIN" ???? I doubt that the
issue is really-----Joachim and Anne DID NOT DO
IT

the remaining bugaboo seems to be HOW TO
DEFINE "ORIGINAL SIN" ???? I doubt that the
issue is really-----Joachim and Anne DID NOT DO
IT

Original sin goes back to the Fall when Adam and Eve were kicked out of the garden of Eden.

All humans are born with original sin except Mary because she was full of Grace. Luke 1:28 and Luke 1:42.

I don't like the doctrine , but that's what Christians teach.

You're full of it. If it isn't in Scripture it is nothing. What you think means nothing to me. You know nothing of Scripture, God or Christ.

Both here and IRL, Christians feel quite comfortable telling Jews why they are wrong - and why Jesus was the Messiah. (It’s quite rude when Christians keeping arguing and warning Jews they will be damned, that G-d is angry with them, etc.), but they never are willing to hear why Jews don’t believe Jesus was the Messiah.

It’s as if they only want to tell Jews (“you’re wrong, and I’ll tell you why) and never want to hear the reasons for the opposite - why Jews think Christians are wrong.

So I’ve written to Christians asking if they would be interested in hearing the Jewish perspective, and they never respond. So I’m asking now:

Are there any Christians here who would like to understand why Jesus is not the Messiah - from the Jewish perspective - or must we simply be silent about our opposite view?

Thank you.

Stupid claim; Christians are a Jewish sect, and their New Testament is older and closer to Mosaic laws than their fake constantly re-edited for centuries 'Talmud' and better as a theological reform as well. You Babylonian racist cultists are just jealous, as nobody else thinks you Babylonians are a Master Race. Stick to sucking up to your Muslim brothers; Orthodox Jews have historically loved them a lot better than Christians, especially when they are killing those Evul Xians. Now that Netanyahu is pandering to ultra-Orthodox Israelis, the Jewish version of Nazis, Israel is heading to a bad place now.

Don't forget to babble 'antisemites' at anybody who knows more than you do.

Last edited:
Stupid claim; Christians are a Jewish sect, and their New Testament is older than their fake 'Talmud' and better as a theological reform as well. You Babylonian racist cultists are just jealous, as nobody else thinks you Babylonians are a Master Race.
The antisemites sure are coming out of the woodwork.

Yes, Mary was conceived herself when her father’s sperm met her mother’s egg. Or are you trying to say that Mary’s mother was ALSO a virgin when she got pregnant?

There’s nothing bad or sinful about sex. Why do you have to make it that important religious leaders were not conceived as a result of intercourse? Gd made it pleasurable because he WANTS people to do it, within marriage of course.

I agree with you re: sex. Mary was born without original sin.

When was the Babylonian Talmud written?
The Jerusalem or Palestinian Talmud was completed c.350, and the Babylonian Talmud (the more complete and authoritative) was written down c. 500, but was further edited for another two centuries.

The New Testament is over 300 years older, but the propaganda tries to fool people into believing it's much older and Da Evul Xians are newcomers n stuff. It was made in the hopes of countering the wild success of Christianity among Jews themselves; seems a lot of them weren't fond of all those Racial Purity laws the Babylonians fabricated to make themselves a 'master race' and the 'only real Jews'.

Forum List

Back