Zone1 Are any Christians here interested to know WHY Jews don’t believe Jesus was the Messiah?

It's legal discussions???

It's largely rubbish; they can't make themselves a 'master race' with real Torah of Moses, so they fabricated an imaginary 'Oral Torah' to suit themselves. They're obsessed with Xians; they ruined their lucrative scam and reduced them to parasitism off of bigger states ever since they poked the Roman Bear. Even during the Bar Kokhba revolt they expended a lot of effort on trying to rub out Christians and Samaritans, and have been supporting Muslims in their efforts as well. That's why there were so many Jews in Spain, for instance; they were Islam's butt bois and co-invaders.

Last edited:
It's largely rubbish; they can't make themselves a 'master race' with real Torah of Moses, so they fabricated an imaginary 'Oral Torah' to suit themselves.
Jews don’t refer to themselves as a Master Race. That was Hitler and his Aryans.

And with that, I’m putting another Jew-hater on ignore.

The Jerusalem or Palestinian Talmud was completed c.350, and the Babylonian Talmud (the more complete and authoritative) was written down c. 500, but was further edited for another two centuries.

The New Testament is over 300 years older, but the propaganda tries to fool people into believing it's much older and Da Evul Xians are newcomers n stuff. It was made in the hopes of countering the wild success of Christianity among Jews themselves; seems a lot of them weren't fond of all those Racial Purity laws the Babylonians fabricated to make themselves a 'master race' and the 'only real Jews'.

Meaning common era? I thought I misunderstood what I was reading before. How intriguing... and they are always talking about antisemitism and Islamo Nazis.

Your “proof” is not the topic of the thread. We have had plenty of Christians tell Jews why they are wrong on other threads.

THIS topic is why he was not the Messiah, in accordance with Jewish beliefs and prophesies. None of what was predicted with the coming of the Messiah, who would be a mortal man born of human parents, has come true.
So does that mean you guys are still waiting?

LOL. Why? You claim to be an Episcopalian but you don't believe what they believe.
I belong to Jesus Christ. I am part of the Bride of Christ.

I am Episcopalian.. some doctrine I'm not comfortable with.

Are you ashamed of your church?

You're poorly educated. Mary was conceived free of original sin.

that was marys accomplishment, from noah the heavens claim is nonintervdention.

that would remove the uniqueness that mary herself accomplished by never sinning and the reason for being the 1st century exemplar as a choice from the heavens - not their intervention.

Original sin goes back to the Fall when Adam and Eve were kicked out of the garden of Eden.

All humans are born with original sin except Mary because she was full of Grace. Luke 1:28 and Luke 1:42.

I don't like the doctrine , but that's what Christians teach.

if anyone were made immaculate then those are the two - whatever advantage anyone belies that might incur would then question why there was a fall from grace rather than their requesting to define their own self determination the heavens chose to be granted. which is the true beginning to their journey.

Jews don’t refer to themselves as a Master Race. That was Hitler and his Aryans.

And with that, I’m putting another Jew-hater on ignore.

are you living in a cave -

the Jewish people, as expressed in the idea that they have been chosen by God as his special people. The term implies that the Jewish people have been chosen by God to worship only him and to fulfill the mission of proclaiming his truth among all the nations of the world.

who's kidding who ...

One only has to look to Yeshua, because HE did come. However, because of the hardness of your hearts, you are willfully blinded.
That’s your opinion that he came. Jewish people feel he hasn’t. Your opinion isn’t any more valid than mine.

But I’ll tell you this: making your nasty judgments about Jews doesn’t make it look like Christians are kind, decent people - and who would want to become a Christian if it means you express utter contempt to people who disagree with you?

You are so much like a leftist you can’t even see it: the same disgust and contempt they show for people who won’t vote the way they want. After being treated like shit by holier-than-thou leftists for four years, who would ever want to join them?

Learn some respect for other people’s religious beliefs. You’re not superior to those who disagree with yours.

That’s your opinion that he came. Jewish people feel he hasn’t. Your opinion isn’t any more valid than mine.

But I’ll tell you this: making your nasty judgments about Jews doesn’t make it look like Christians are kind, decent people - and who would want to become a Christian if it means you express utter contempt to people who disagree with you?

You are so much like a leftist you can’t even see it: the same disgust and contempt they show for people who won’t vote the way they want. After being treated like shit by holier-than-thou leftists for four years, who would ever want to join them?

Learn some respect for other people’s religious beliefs. You’re not superior to those who disagree with yours.
It is NOT my opinion. Yeshua Himself IS YHWH, manifest in the flesh, born of a virgin, and died on a cross to secure forgiveness of our sins. In case YOU forgot YOUR history. G-d always demanded the shedding of blood for the atonement of sins. The animal sacrifices were a foreshadowing of the coming Moshiach and the way He would die for the sins of mankind. I challenge you to do this. Go to the Gospel of Matthew 27:46. He cried out "Eloi, eloi, lama sabacthani". Then look at Psalm 22. He wasn't crying out to Eli, He declared that HE IS the fulfillment of prophecy. When the new temple is built, animal sacrifices will return. Also, the "messiah" you refer to is NOT the "messiah" prophesied, but the Antichrist.

It is from Deuteronomy where we are told to allow law abiding non-Jews to dwell amongst us and not to try and convert them.
Interesting

I'm reminded of what Dennis Prager has done as a Jew. He wrote a book on each book of the Torah to try and explain it and to show it's rationality so that people might better embrace it.

He has said more than once that he admires Christianity on how it has spread the Torah around the world, and how it helped create the miracle of the United States, that is, people settling the New world who were seeking religious freedom. He credits this to the miracle of the Constitution and the freest state the world had at that time.

I wonder if other Jews feels as though he has broken this rule you speak of.

You reap the same rewards IF you are a good, moral person abiding by the Noahide laws.

That’s a key difference between Christianity and Judaism:

- Christians insist you MUST believe that a Jewish carpenter from 2,000 years was the son of G-d, as they do, or you don’t see Heaven.

- Jews believe that G-d just wants people to be good and moral, regardless of religious beliefs, and those who are go to Heaven. Believe in Jesus? Don’t believe in Jesus? Eh…..no biggie. Just be a good, decent person as G-d wants you to be, and you will have a share in the World to Come.

I have a few questions, if you don't mind. If someone breaks one of those laws, then what? When you say "be a good, decent person" what does that mean exactly? Obeying those laws all the time? Or getting it right more than 50% of the time? I'm just asking, because "being a good person" is kind of vague, and could mean different things to different people.

The bible also says that NO ONE is good, not even one. (Psalm 14:1-3)

The only standard that matters is God's standard, and God's standard is perfection. That is precisely why everyone needs God's forgiveness and grace when it comes to salvation. It doesn't work to go by the law. No human can obey the law perfectly, at all times.

Even in the Jewish Bible, what we Christians call the Old Testament, faith is what justifies us, not the law. Abraham was justified by faith. (Genesis 15:6) Job was also redeemed by his faith. (Job 19:25) And David. (Psalm 32:1) Also see Habakkuk 2:4.

Forum List

Back