Are American Hispanics Stupid ? They Have No Reason to Hate Trump

According to polls, American Hispanics are in opposition to Donald Trump in big numbers. Even among Republican Hispanics this is the case. But why ? I'm a Hispanic American. I don't see a damn thing wrong with anything Trump has said, or proposes to do. So what if he talked about Mexicans coming here illegally being criminals ? They ARE. They are committing a crime as soon as they cross the border. Of course, they're criminals. And some commit more crimes than that.

And rapists ? Sure, some of them are. Trump didn't say all of them are. In fact, he said some of them were good people. I think that was too generous. Good people don't break our laws by crossing the border illegally & criminally and disrespecting our laws, and therefore us too.

And yes, some of them ARE bringing drugs. Just watch the TV show "Border Wars" and watch the border patrol catching tons of the stuff coming in.

And mass deportation ? Of course. Do these people not know that we are losing $123 Billion/year from our economy due to the remittances that these raiders pillage out of our economy + Billions more lost in welfare via the anchor baby racket ? Do they not know that millions of jobs are being lost to illegal aliens ?

What the hell is wrong with American Hispanics ? I see no reason why they should have this anti-Trump attitude. It is purely stupid. These fools need to stop being so ethno-centrist and see this election objectively.

Trump faces stiff opposition from Hispanic Republicans | Washington Examiner

Thing is, Trump didn't say "some Hispanics are rapists", he said YOU are a rapist. Are you? Seeing as you've legitimized Trump saying that.
He said "they(the Mexican government)are bringing drugs, they are bringing crime, their rapists".

You were played by the media like the dumbass you are.

The worst you can say about Trump is that he is a pompous ass, and politicians usually have a lot more baggage than that.

My opinion : the majority of Hispanics who came to this country and LEGALLY became a citizen feels Trump is right on along with millions of other American citizen citizens.. Illegal immigrants are hurting our country and YOU the American citizen.

But you won't get that from these left leaning Lamestream medias who are in the back pockets of the DNC. these polls have everyone in the whole world hating Trump. but remember with Obama, these same left leaning medias had the whole world loving that thug/tyrant Obama. MAKE up your own mind and take a lot of these stories and polls with a grain of salt

And If the polls favor of Trump you love it.
Just like Vor has just mentioned. After 70,000 it's pure stupidity. Probably if you remove your racist and hatred attitude maybe you will come to your senses that you are human after all.

My opinion : the majority of Hispanics who came to this country and LEGALLY became a citizen feels Trump is right on along with millions of other American citizen citizens.. Illegal immigrants are hurting our country and YOU the American citizen.

But you won't get that from these left leaning Lamestream medias who are in the back pockets of the DNC. these polls have everyone in the whole world hating Trump. but remember with Obama, these same left leaning medias had the whole world loving that thug/tyrant Obama. MAKE up your own mind and take a lot of these stories and polls with a grain of salt

Just like Vor has just mentioned. After 70,000 it's pure stupidity. Probably if you remove your racist and hatred attitude maybe you will come to your senses that you are human after all.
Normally the polls are all downhill for Republicans by now if they are going to lose the election.

Trump's constantly changing poll numbers should scare you.

According to polls, American Hispanics are in opposition to Donald Trump in big numbers. Even among Republican Hispanics this is the case. But why ? I'm a Hispanic American. I don't see a damn thing wrong with anything Trump has said, or proposes to do. So what if he talked about Mexicans coming here illegally being criminals ? They ARE. They are committing a crime as soon as they cross the border. Of course, they're criminals. And some commit more crimes than that.

And rapists ? Sure, some of them are. Trump didn't say all of them are. In fact, he said some of them were good people. I think that was too generous. Good people don't break our laws by crossing the border illegally & criminally and disrespecting our laws, and therefore us too.

And yes, some of them ARE bringing drugs. Just watch the TV show "Border Wars" and watch the border patrol catching tons of the stuff coming in.

And mass deportation ? Of course. Do these people not know that we are losing $123 Billion/year from our economy due to the remittances that these raiders pillage out of our economy + Billions more lost in welfare via the anchor baby racket ? Do they not know that millions of jobs are being lost to illegal aliens ?

What the hell is wrong with American Hispanics ? I see no reason why they should have this anti-Trump attitude. It is purely stupid. These fools need to stop being so ethno-centrist and see this election objectively.

Trump faces stiff opposition from Hispanic Republicans | Washington Examiner

I've got it! Maybe 50.5 million Latinos in the USA are wrong, and you are right?

I am Hispanic with a Doctorate, a business where I was able to retire when I was in my late 30's, worked on several presidential campaigns, served my country with distinction(singlehandedly rescued a couple of children as well as over 100 others from burning to death in a high rise while the "white guys" were too afraid to go into the building and stood outside), set up ongoing charities, written scores of songs and multiple musical instruments, am a member of the Ethics Committee in my field for years and have coauthored several revisions to the Untied States Tax Code.

Yet your OP suggests that I am stupid.

I like Trump, I hope you are not representative of the average trump supporter; you are nothing but a turnoff and a fool

No, stupid. The OP didn't suggest YOU were stupid. It SAYS (not suggests) that many Hispanics are stupid, because they can't see past their obsession with their own ethnicity. But your post calling me a fool DOES show that you are stupid, so THAT is where you got called stupid, with good reason.

Now you may go back to patting yourself on the back.

I am Hispanic with a Doctorate, a business where I was able to retire when I was in my late 30's, worked on several presidential campaigns, served my country with distinction(singlehandedly rescued a couple of children as well as over 100 others from burning to death in a high rise while the "white guys" were too afraid to go into the building and stood outside), set up ongoing charities, written scores of songs and multiple musical instruments, am a member of the Ethics Committee in my field for years and have coauthored several revisions to the Untied States Tax Code.

Yet your OP suggests that I am stupid.

I like Trump, I hope you are not representative of the average trump supporter; you are nothing but a turnoff and a fool

No, stupid. The OP didn't suggest YOU were stupid. It SAYS (not suggests) that many Hispanics are stupid, because they can't see past their obsession with their own ethnicity. But your post calling me a fool DOES show that you are stupid, so THAT is where you got called stupid, with good reason.

Now you may go back to patting yourself on the back.
The OP suggested that Hispanics who did not agree with your moronic way of thinking are stupid. As far as patting myself on the back, I do not have to those are facts.

You bring race into the mix in a negative way and you lose people. Rather than dealing with people like you I would vote for Hillary. You are one stupid bastard.

That is for me to decide don't cha think?
No it's not for you to decide. No matter what you think or "decide" the OP didn't call YOU stupid. You got called stupid because of the stupid stuff you wrote in your post. If you don't want to be called stupid, it's simple. Don't be stupid.

WHAT racist and hatred attitude ? Got a BASIS to back up your charge ?

That is for me to decide don't cha think?
No it's not for you to decide. No matter what you think or "decide" the OP didn't call YOU stupid. You got called stupid because of the stupid stuff you wrote in your post. If you don't want to be called stupid, it's simple. Don't be stupid.
Sure it is Your OP is backward, moronic and incendiary
"Are American Hispanics Stupid ? They Have No Reason to Hate Trump" People do not have a reason to hate Trump but they do have a reason to disregard your bullshit. What a total loser you are.

The OP suggested that Hispanics who did not agree with your moronic way of thinking are stupid. As far as patting myself on the back, I do not have to those are facts.

You bring race into the mix in a negative way and you lose people. Rather than dealing with people like you I would vote for Hillary. You are one stupid bastard.

No, you don't have to glorify yourself. But you do. I also play multiple musical instruments, and all on a professional level, and have played them professionally, am a veteran, and a college graduate, But I don't go around touting it, and only mention it now to point out your narcissism.

Nobody is bringing race into the mix in a negative way, except for the racists like you, who are bringing the subject up negatively. I was simply showing a mistake of many Hispanics in America. And if you are a voter for Hillary, then you are a complete IDIOT, for multiple reasons, starting with being a supporter of Mexican imperialism upon the US, ripping $23 Billion out of our economy, and reinserting it into the Mexican economy, which you support, by supporting Hillary, dumbass.

No, you don't have to glorify yourself. But you do. I also play multiple musical instruments, and all on a professional level, and have played them professionally, am a veteran, and a college graduate, But I don't go around touting it, and only mention it now to point out your narcissism.

Nobody is bringing race into the mix in a negative way, except for the racists like you, who are bringing the subject up negatively. I was simply showing a mistake of many Hispanics in America. And if you are a voter for Hillary, then you are a complete IDIOT, for multiple reasons, starting with being a supporter of Mexican imperialism upon the US, ripping $23 Billion out of our economy, and reinserting it into the Mexican economy, which you support, by supporting Hillary, dumbass.
Your greatest talent today was creating a hate filled, failed OP. Again nothing but a loser perpetuating divisiveness and resentment. A failed OP created by a failure of a person.

"Are American Hispanics Stupid ? They Have No Reason to Hate Trump" People do not have a reason to hate Trump but they do have a reason to disregard your bullshit. What a total loser you are.
What people have a reason to disregard is your HOT AIR EMPTY RHETORIC :bsflag: which supplies no substance whatsoever. Do I see anything in your posts about the $23 Billion/year in remittances$$ that Mexico is ripping us off for ? NO. Anything about the tens of Billions$ more Mexico rips us for in welfare to Mexicans living in the US via the anchor baby racket and false documentation ? NO. Anything about the long list of HARMS of immigration from jobs being stolen by Mexican invaders, wages reduces, scarce resources being consumed, the Entero Virus D-68 deaths, the EMTALA sapping of US tax funds for ER use by illegal aliens, etc etc

Nope. You don't mention anything of substance. You mention >> "backward, moronic and incendiary' (no evidence) You mention "bullshit", "loser", "stupid bastard" You're good at throwing around insults and 5th grade name calling. Your problem is you provide no substance whatsoever, and certainly nothing to counter the substance I AM PRESENTING HERE.

They're rapists, they're murderers, they're drug dealers! I don't know, maybe some of the are good people!

Yeah. Trump has been a real prince. Maybe if he eats enough taco bowls, he can find true redemption.

What people have a reason to disregard is your HOT AIR EMPTY RHETORIC :bsflag: which supplies no substance whatsoever. Do I see anything in your posts about the $23 Billion/year in remittances$$ that Mexico is ripping us off for ? NO. Anything about the tens of Billions$ more Mexico rips us for in welfare to Mexicans living in the US via the anchor baby racket and false documentation ? NO. Anything about the long list of HARMS of immigration from jobs being stolen by Mexican invaders, wages reduces, scarce resources being consumed, the Entero Virus D-68 deaths, the EMTALA sapping of US tax funds for ER use by illegal aliens, etc etc

Nope. You don't mention anything of substance. You mention >> "backward, moronic and incendiary' (no evidence) You mention "bullshit", "loser", "stupid bastard" You're good at throwing around insults and 5th grade name calling. Your problem is you provide no substance whatsoever, and certainly nothing to counter the substance I AM PRESENTING HERE.
protectionist said: "HOT AIR EMPTY RHETORIC"

I see you have been doing some soul searching. There may be hope for you yet.

Your greatest talent today was creating a hate filled, failed OP. Again nothing but a loser perpetuating divisiveness and resentment. A failed OP created by a failure of a person.

Your greatest talent today was trying (but failing) to derail an informative OP/thread, with nothing but the age-old, BS, evidenceless, hate card and using the standard liberal moronic words ("divisiveness and resentment") when the IS division in the country. here is the division between Mexico, with its invaders and their traitorous American supporters (like YOU), and the American people who are the victims of the Mexican imperialism, which you appear to be oblivious to.

Yes, I suppose those who support the imperialism raiding our economy and tax treasuries, and imposing the other many harms upon America, would like to paint up the protectionist resistance to this abomination as being "divisive" buy a simple examination of the facts, knocks the hell right out of that invalid ploy. So since you seem to be information deficient, here is the start of your Mexican invasion education. >>

Brief Expose' Of The Mexican Invasion Of The United States (1950-2014)

They're rapists, they're murderers, they're drug dealers! I don't know, maybe some of the are good people!

Yeah. Trump has been a real prince. Maybe if he eats enough taco bowls, he can find true redemption.
There's nothing wrong with that statement. SOME of them ARE rapists. SOME of them ARE murderers (like the one who killed Kate Steinle) Some of them ARE drug dealers. Watch the TV show border wars. And Trump doesn't need redemption. The traitors who support Mexico, in the invasion and pillaging of the US economy and tax treasuries, are the ones who need to redeem themselves. LIKE YOU.

Forum List

Back