Are all people in the Tea Party stupid are just the ones they put on TV

4th fucking thread on this topic. Is nobody capable of using a simple 'search' function?

It's no wonder we elect idiots.

As expected, even though it apparently the fourth thread on this subject, the tounge tied righties have no coherent reply, just obfuscation.

As expected, even though it apparently the fourth thread on this subject, the tounge tied righties have no coherent reply, just obfuscation.

That'll be because we're already said it, you moronic half wit. Why are we supposed to repeat ourselves just because you're too fucking stupid to use the 'search' function?

You have my sympathy, terminal stupidity is painful - so I understand.

Do you really believe we don't know what Walker actually said? :doubt:

It's right over there in the sidebar from MSNBC ---------------------------->

At that point, Murphy posing as Koch says: “I tell you what Scott. Once you crush these bastards, I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.”

“Allright, that would be outstanding," Walker replies. "Thanks for all the support and help ... moving the ball forward and we appreciate it. … We’re doing the just and right thing for the right reasons. Its all about getting our freedom back."

Murphy/Koch: “Absolutely, and you know, we have a little bit of vested interest as well” (he then laughs).

Walker: “That’s just it. The bottom line is were going to get the world moving here because it’s the right thing to do…Thanks a million.”

That couldn't have gone more wrong for the leftist, who's lines are in red.

Not even a good try.

Way to go! You have revealed Republican's true objective...to do the right thing for the right reasons.

Thanks to Gov. Walkers willingness to run his mouth about his and the GOP's real agenda for American workers, to what he thought was his corporate overlord, David Koch, we now know that the the fiscal crises he created with his massive tax give away to the wealthy was just a pretext for Union Busting.

This has always been the agenda of the wealthy and the corporations, bust the unions!

If you're one of the suckers who have been fooled into hating unions think about what was created by unions for a minute and you might change your minds.

Before unions, most employees worked 10 hrs. a day, six days a week. There was no such thing as a "week end". There was no such thing as "overtime pay". No sick pay, no workers compensation, no unemployment insurance, no Social Security (fully half of seniors lived below the poverty line), no medicare, no child labor laws.

Essentially, every thing we think of as standard employment practices were created by unions. People literally died for these gains and now the wealthy want to do away with all of it, then we'll be just like Mexico, the uber rich living behind guarded gates and the rest living at subsitance levels.

The vast majority of Americans have seen a reduction in their buying power (real wages) over the last three decades of the GOP agenda.

If the righties win this battle, which direction do you think wages will be heading in the future?

We pay your fucking bills. Without corporations and taxpayers unions could not exist.. deal with turdknocker.

Thanks to Gov. Walkers willingness to run his mouth about his and the GOP's real agenda for American workers, to what he thought was his corporate overlord, David Koch, Nothing was made clear except the we didn't stoop to putting trouble makers in the crowds like dems do.we now know that the the fiscal crises he created How did he create it already? with his massive tax give away to the wealthy was just a pretext for Union Busting. What's in like in Fantasy World?

This has always been the agenda of the wealthy and the corporations, bust the unions! links that prove this?

If you're one of the suckers who have been fooled into hating unions think about what was created by unions for a minute and you might change your minds. No. I've thought about this time and time again. The unions have become a vile megacorp that cares for nothing other than it's own survival.

Before unions, most employees worked 10 hrs. a day, six days a week. There was no such thing as a "week end". There was no such thing as "overtime pay". No sick pay, no workers compensation, no unemployment insurance, no Social Security (fully half of seniors lived below the poverty line), no medicare, no child labor laws. And they helped end that. Now they will crush the economy to get paid birthdays off.

Essentially, every thing we think of as standard employment practices were created by unions. Not at all true People literally died for these gains and now the wealthy want to do away with all of it, lie then we'll be just like Mexico,lie the uber rich living behind guarded gates and the rest living at subsitance levels. lie

The vast majority of Americans have seen a reduction in their buying power (real wages) over the last three decades of the GOP agenda. The GOP has been running the show for 30 years? lie

If the righties win this battle, which direction do you think wages will be heading in the future?

good lord

You and the idea of personal responsibility have never met.

Thanks to Gov. Walkers willingness to run his mouth about his and the GOP's real agenda for American workers, to what he thought was his corporate overlord, David Koch, we now know that the the fiscal crises he created with his massive tax give away to the wealthy was just a pretext for Union Busting.

This has always been the agenda of the wealthy and the corporations, bust the unions!

If you're one of the suckers who have been fooled into hating unions think about what was created by unions for a minute and you might change your minds.

Before unions, most employees worked 10 hrs. a day, six days a week. There was no such thing as a "week end". There was no such thing as "overtime pay". No sick pay, no workers compensation, no unemployment insurance, no Social Security (fully half of seniors lived below the poverty line), no medicare, no child labor laws.

Essentially, every thing we think of as standard employment practices were created by unions. People literally died for these gains and now the wealthy want to do away with all of it, then we'll be just like Mexico, the uber rich living behind guarded gates and the rest living at subsitance levels.

The vast majority of Americans have seen a reduction in their buying power (real wages) over the last three decades of the GOP agenda.

We pay your fucking bills. Without corporations and taxpayers unions could not exist.. deal with turdknocker.

Yo......Shallow Skeeve..........

You DO realize that unions were created in response to the robber barons and poor working conditions of the mid 1800's to early 1900's.

But.........sure.........get rid of the unions. That is......if you're fond of child labor, no overtime, no vacations and only 1 day off per week with virtually zero safety regulations.

You DO realize that unions were created in response to the robber barons and poor working conditions of the mid 1800's to early 1900's.

But.........sure.........get rid of the unions. That is......if you're fond of child labor, no overtime, no vacations and only 1 day off per week with virtually zero safety regulations.

:eek:
Oh the terror....ankle length dresses, ice delveries and unicycles are on the horizon .

And global warming will create desertification of the world in 10 years (said 11 years ago)
The sky is falling.
cats and dogs living together
all the labor laws will be tossed out when no one is looking
I, you, we, will all still get to bargin for pay, time off, etc. we will just have to do it ourselves, the horror of it all

At that point, Murphy posing as Koch says: “I tell you what Scott. Once you crush these bastards, I’ll fly you out to Cali and really show you a good time.”

“Allright, that would be outstanding," Walker replies. "Thanks for all the support and help ... moving the ball forward and we appreciate it. … We’re doing the just and right thing for the right reasons. Its all about getting our freedom back."

Murphy/Koch: “Absolutely, and you know, we have a little bit of vested interest as well” (he then laughs).

Walker: “That’s just it. The bottom line is were going to get the world moving here because it’s the right thing to do…Thanks a million.”

Not even a good try.

Way to go! You have revealed Republican's true objective...to do the right thing for the right reasons.

I don't see the transcript on MSNBC. In fact, I can't find a transcript anywhere. I was looking for the word he used to describe Mika Brzezinski since it's bleeped on the videos. I'm guessing "some piece of ass." Nice. What was Mrs. Walker's reaction, I wonder. :lol:

That'll be because we're already said it, you moronic half wit. Why are we supposed to repeat ourselves just because you're too fucking stupid to use the 'search' function?

You have my sympathy, terminal stupidity is painful - so I understand.

A quick search in Active Topics, and I didn't see any others. Lots of stuff like this gets merged eventually anyway. Just because Governor Walker blew his image of the second coming of Ronald Reagan doesn't mean you need to get all huffy. Someone else more pure will come along, trust me. :eusa_eh:

I do wonder, though, when these politicians are going to GET IT that everything transmitted these days can be retrieved and used against them.

In the WI they have had public worker protection on the books since 1905. I'm sure many other States have those same protections.

I doubt they will move backward in the treatment of their public workers just because the Union has lost power.

Hell. The workers may decide that they don't need the Union at all.

Wouldn't that be something??

Not even a good try.

I don't see the transcript on MSNBC. In fact, I can't find a transcript anywhere. I was looking for the word he used to describe Mika Brzezinski since it's bleeped on the videos. I'm guessing "some piece of ass." Nice. What was Mrs. Walker's reaction, I wonder. :lol:

Here ya go Maggie......just because I like ya......

Walker: Yeah, he’s all right. He was fair to me. I mean, the rest of them were out there. Although I had fun, they had (New York Sen. Chuck) Schumer over from New York on ripping me, and then they had a little clip of a state senator hiding out ripping me, and it was almost too easy. I walked in, Joe asked me a question and I said, well, before I answer that, let me just point out the amazing irony of the fact that you’ve got a United States senator from New York, a senator who by the way is part of a team that can’t seem to balance the federal budget talking about my budget. At least he’s coming into work to talk about something, although it’s mine. And you’ve got one of these 14 state Senate Democrats who can’t even bother to show up and deal with the budget he’s elected to do something about. And uh, so that kind of tells you the whole story right there.

Murphy: Beautiful; beautiful. You gotta love that Mika Brzezinski (co-host of “Morning Joe”); she’s a real piece of [expletive].

Walker: Oh yeah. A couple weeks ago, I’d known Joe before, but I was having dinner with Jim Sensenbrenner when I came into D.C. for a day to do an event and we’d gone over to do the “The Greta Show” and had dinner with Congressman Sensenbrenner and right next to us was the two of them and their guest was [Obama’s Senior Adviser David] Axelrod. I came over, I introduced myself.

Murphy: That son of a [expletive]!

Walker: Yeah no kidding huh? Introduced myself and said I figured you probably knew who I was since your boss was campaigning against me but it’s always good to let them know you know what’s going on.

As far as the full transcript? Here's a link for ya.......

Transcript of prank call to Walker - JSOnline

While I don't for a moment believe working conditions will get that bad, I do see no more oversight on working conditions if management no longer has nothing to fear. Wages in general will start to decrease (they've already stayed level for over a decade), and thousands MORE who have become accustomed to X amount in their paychecks will see their salaries decrease to the point more foreclosures will occur, more people turning to the federal government for help from existing social umbrellas, and somebody will have to pay for all that. The big picture doesn't ever seem to be a consideration when Republicans start slicing and dicing. Repercussions can be a bitch.

In the WI they have had public worker protection on the books since 1905. I'm sure many other States have those same protections.

I doubt they will move backward in the treatment of their public workers just because the Union has lost power.

In a decent economy with low unemployment, yes. But right now an employer can pretty much have the pick of the crop and just say no to what just a few years ago would have been a decent salary.

You mean like the people that work hard get raises and the losers get fired?

OH NOSE! We can't have that!!

Or people that need health insurance bargin with thier employer and the people that don't bargin for getting more pay instead?

DEAR GAWD!! The Horror!

And * and* gasp* choke* People get promoted based on skills instead of seniority?

ohhhh, ima gunna be siiicciiee. I need a week of paid just to recover.

In a decent economy with low unemployment, yes. But right now an employer can pretty much have the pick of the crop and just say no to what just a few years ago would have been a decent salary.

Not only that Maggie, but you should also take into consideration that most of the GOP types want to get rid of the minimum wage.

While I don't for a moment believe working conditions will get that bad, I do see no more oversight on working conditions if management no longer has nothing to fear. So the worker can't make a report on conditions? or see a lawyer if nothing is done? Wages in general will start to decrease not union wages. And if they did, more people would be able to afford what they build as the cost will come down. (they've already stayed level for over a decade), and thousands MORE who have become accustomed to X amount in their paychecks will see their salaries decrease to the point more foreclosures will occur,now you are making crap upl more people turning to the federal government for help from existing social umbrellas, that happens now. and somebody will have to pay for all that. The big picture doesn't ever seem to be a consideration when Republicans start slicing and dicing. Repercussions can be a bitch.

We are being dragged into a deeper and deeper hole. Increasing spending is beyond dumb. Increasing union pay at the expence of the strapped tax payer is cruel, and will force them, but not the unions, to turn to the Fed for more money, which will increase the debt, lowering the value of the dollar, forcing more people to turn to the Fed, while unions demand more pay. Keep doing what we are doing and we will keep getting what we are getting.

Talk about being short sighted....

Forum List

Back