Arctic Temperatures Today

Again, deflection from the subject. Judging from your posts, I see nothing to indicate the intellect required to be a chemical engineer. And the Arctic continues to be much warmer than it should be, about 2 degrees C today;

Climate Reanalyzer

And the Arctic continues to be much warmer than it should be,

What temperature should it be? How do you know?

Avatar: TRUMP 2020 BECAUSE FUCK YOU AGAIN

My but aren't YOU hateful. I'll bet you dress in black with a mask and protest and beat Trump supporters over their heads with a steel bar. After all, "Love trumps hate." And nobody is more hateful than Trump-haters.

Avatar: TRUMP 2020 BECAUSE FUCK YOU AGAIN

My but aren't YOU hateful. I'll bet you dress in black with a mask and protest and beat Trump supporters over their heads with a steel bar. After all, "Love trumps hate." And nobody is more hateful than Trump-haters.
Bet you are this kind of idiot;

78313358_10159126020240968_4799361662467440640_o.jpg

Really Frankie boi, you should have paid attention to your third grade teacher. If the average for that date at a particular spot is -10, then at -2, it is 8 degrees warmer than the average. Now read that out loud, slowly, three times. Got it? Oh well...........................

Really Frankie boi, you should have paid attention to your third grade teacher. If the average for that date at a particular spot is -10, then at -2, it is 8 degrees warmer than the average. Now read that out loud, slowly, three times. Got it? Oh well...........................

So, you finally decided to put some numbers on this magical reanalyzing chart! Bravo! BRB

OK, here we go! Looking at your fake Reanalyzed chart the area near Kotel Island, my Eastern point is -19, yet shows up in your fake "reanalyzed" data as beet red! Does your fake "renanlyzed" have the "average" temper at Kotel Island as -40F? Is that what it means?

Climate Reanalyzer

Arctic Weather Map

You're all done here, right?

Checked out of this thread

Today in the Ice Free, Balmy Arctic

Billings -22F
Kotel -15
Krenkel -13
Isachsen -13

Don't forget your sunscreen!

Arctic Weather Map
Wow. COOL place ! ;)
It's a bone chilling 19 here right now. I need some grits and pineapple

John Kerry needs to circle the Arctic a few times in his entitled, private jet to get those temperatures warmed up!

"the only choice for somebody like me who is traveling the world to win this battle"

Today in the Ice Free, Balmy Arctic

Billings -22F
Kotel -15
Krenkel -13
Isachsen -13

Don't forget your sunscreen!

Arctic Weather Map
Wow. COOL place ! ;)
It's a bone chilling 19 here right now. I need some grits and pineapple

John Kerry needs to circle the Arctic a few times in his entitled, private jet to get those temperatures warmed up!

"the only choice for somebody like me who is traveling the world to win this battle"
He better do it down here in the lower 48... I'm set to break records every day this week for high temperatures.. LOWest day time highs... Not to mention night time lows with 35 mph winds that make it very cold around -35 deg F. or colder.

1613056009420.png

Forum List

Back