Archbishop slams Godless immigration policy. Johnson crucified

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

UnGodly indeed.

Get in line Archbishop. Everyone recognises thaat this racist nonsense is just meant to distract from the Prime Ministers predicament.

It is a sinful execise that is uncosted and has no democratic basis.

Conservatives dont believe in God anyway so it is hardly a shock and my thinking is that his government is so inept that it will never happen.

Deent folk are uniting to fight this shit.

UnGodly indeed.

Get in line Archbishop. Everyone recognises thaat this racist nonsense is just meant to distract from the Prime Ministers predicament.

Conservatives dont believe in God anyway so it is hardly a shock and my thinking is that his government is so inept that it will never happen.

Oooooh, you did it now. The secular libs are going to be jumping all over you, breaking the church state barriar.

Like the national policy should be based on your bible. You tyrannical theocratic bastard.

Oooooh, you did it now. The secular libs are going to be jumping all over you, breaking the church state barriar.

Like the national policy should be based on your bible. You tyrannical theocratic bastard.
It appears that this evil policy has united secular and spiritual in opposition.

This is a problem for the tories as they consider the C of E to be the tory party at prayers.

They are trying to appeal to their new ex UKIP/BNP fans with this rubbish. But in doing so they are alienating their traditional base.

They are already on dodgy ground by refusing to sack Johnson.

It appears that this evil policy has united secular and spiritual in opposition.

This is a problem for the tories as they consider the C of E to be the tory party at prayers.

They are trying to appeal to their new ex UKIP/BNP fans with this rubbish. But in doing so they are alienating their traditional base.

They are already on dodgy ground by refusing to sack Johnson.

I'm surprised you have not yet been dogpiled. But it is coming. You want your bible to be the basis of national policy.

They are going to flip out.

1650209733878.png

Common decency is not exclusive to Christianity. You have a wierd view of the world.

Never said it was. But the Left in this country, is deeply hostile to Religious Authorities wanting their scripture used as a basis for national policy.

Are you really unaware of this?

Thomas Jefferson is twirling in his grave as TT speaks.

UnGodly indeed.

not a christians.jpg

UnGodly indeed.

The OP is booby-trapped for MI6 surveillance. Ant other media takes on Rwanda in the media?

Never said it was. But the Left in this country, is deeply hostile to Religious Authorities wanting their scripture used as a basis for national policy.

Are you really unaware of this?
You are not in America on this thread so your example is worthless.

How so? Are the human rights of people different in the UK? Any minute now, the libs are going to eat you alive.
I see all libs have jumped on the Archbishops remarks and have applauded his speaking out.
He is now under attack from UK nazis as you would expect.

The point is you are trying to undestand a Uk issue through the prism of US politics. And it leaves you way off the pace.

I see all libs have jumped on the Archbishops remarks and have applauded his speaking out.
He is now under attack from UK nazis as you would expect.

The point is you are trying to undestand a Uk issue through the prism of US politics. And it leaves you way off the pace.

All libs? What are you talking about? They don't seem to have found this thread yet.

UK nazis? By that you mean anyone left of you?

Forum List

Back