Arachnophobia

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Fear of spiders. I watched the movie last night for the second or third time. Jeff Daniels was great and the suspense was compelling. It beats video gamer blowing up shit movies. I wonder how they direct the spiders. Do they have insect wranglers and actors have to put up with take after take of spiders crawling over their faces until they get it right?

Fear of spiders. I watched the movie last night for the second or third time. Jeff Daniels was great and the suspense was compelling. It beats video gamer blowing up shit movies. I wonder how they direct the spiders. Do they have insect wranglers and actors have to put up with take after take of spiders crawling over their faces until they get it right?

If they are real, then more or less that is what they do. Saw an interview with the actor from Friday Night Lights awhile back when he was talking about filming Snakes on a plane. Said the never even mentioned to them that they were about to get snakes dumped over them and it scared the living shit out of him when they did.

If they are real, then more or less that is what they do. Saw an interview with the actor from Friday Night Lights awhile back when he was talking about filming Snakes on a plane. Said the never even mentioned to them that they were about to get snakes dumped over them and it scared the living shit out of him when they did.
I get it but acting in a movie called "snakes on a plane" might alert the cast to the possibility of ....snakes on the set.

Forum List

Back