Arabic Writing Was Penned by a Christian

You are going to have to read more about shrines being blown up with pilgrims in them. By the way, did you happen to read the article I posted about a town in Iraq that has a shrine, but the city was originally Christian so they are wiping out the evidence that the Christians were there. I wouldn't call that being tolerant.

Are you talking about the Cave of Patriarchs massacre?

No, I am not. I can't understand why it is so difficult for you to believe that there are not many, many Muslims who are intolerant of others if they don't have the same religious beliefs. No one is saying that all Muslims are like that; however, there are quite a few who are. For instance, when an old church in Cairo was being renovated a few years back, thousands of Muslims showed up protesting this.

I think there are MANY people who are intolerant of others.

Of course there are, but they don't resort to violence. I have wondered, after reading a lot of articles, why such a large percent of converts to Islam (it said 25%) resort to terrorism. Do you have any explanation for this?

Do 25% of converts to Islam resort to terrorism?

the 25% figure------if there is such a figure----could refer to already violent types
that convert to islam in jail

What do you mean?
There were christians in the south and jews in the north in Khaybar and paganists in this region, most have converted to Islam.
Arabic language exist before judaism and christianism.
Forced conversion is not allowed in Islam.
Let There Be No Compulsion in Religion - The Religion of Islam

and yet so many have been killed because they convert or believe in the christian faith
churches or the bible is not allowed in most of arabia.
Chritians that word at the pleasure of saudi, live in compounds/ghettos apart from muslims.
Christians in their own homes have been arrested for praying in groups.

What is that about no compulsion of religion???????
Not unique to Islam.

so? of what significance is the fact that there were times and places
in which religion was just as restricted and IMPOSED as it is today
thruout the "Islamic world" ? There were times and places in which
people were cannibals too.

still are cannibals, both out of necessity and choice

I did not want to mention it------today being Good Friday. I often take a look
at recipe sites--------never encountered any human recipes. I have an old copy
of "THE JOY OF COOKING"-------with recipes for squirrel and a complete guide
to the preparation---from newly dead bear------to yummy supper-----but nothing
HUMAN.

Maybe you need an Armenian cook book. One of the co-owners of a sub shop here told me (when I mentioned the Middle East market carried them in the meat department) that his mother makes those sheep testicles delicious. She must put in some yummy spices, but I don't think I would be brave enough to try. I don't even like the looks of the cow's tongue at the deli. Come to think of it, I haven't seen that tongue in a long time so maybe people gave up eating it.

I have to differ with you here, Coyote. If you have been following the news in the Muslim world even before the start of ISIS, you would have read about the Muslims killing and destroying the religious sites of others who are non Muslims or are Muslims of different sects. So sad to realize how these Muslims, whether Sunni, Shia, or some other sect, are happy to be going on a pilgrimage to one of their shrines and instead are murdered by some other sect. One would think that in this modern world that these so-called extremists would have some tolerance for those who have different religious beliefs. Let us not forget that they are not loathe to use modern technology such as the Internet, so why is it that difficult to employ religious tolerance? And let us also not forget those clerics who feel the Infidels are descended from pigs and dogs and should be killed. That means you, me and the rest of us here. By the way, since you mention criminals in ISIS, I have also read about that, but how do you account for doctors, nurses, engineers and other educated people who previously were not criminals but living a middle class life leaving everything to join up with ISIS. What is it in the religion that makes people do that?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/01/w...raq-fire-mortars-into-shiite-shrine.html?_r=0

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Indonesia’s growing religious intolerance has to be addressed | Elaine Pearson

Nine things you’ll learn from Pew’s poll of the world’s Muslims

When it comes to destroying religious sites the only two I heard of are Talibon and ISIS, both considered to be extremist groups.

You are going to have to read more about shrines being blown up with pilgrims in them. By the way, did you happen to read the article I posted about a town in Iraq that has a shrine, but the city was originally Christian so they are wiping out the evidence that the Christians were there. I wouldn't call that being tolerant.

not iraq

the cave of Patriarchs massacre had nothing to do with destroying a shrine.
Hindus lost lots to the destroy or change into mosque program over the past
thousand years------in fact there were once synagogues in what is now Pakistan
too. --------of course churches too----but I know of no specific cases

Nigeria’s Christians borrow Boko Haram tactics, destroy traditional African religious shrines and art

Violence: Christians Gangs Destroying African Shrines and Culture -

Isis destroys historic Christian and Muslim shrines in northern Iraq

African evangelists destroy artifacts

The Destruction of the Pagan Temples

Jonah's tomb destroyed, officials say - CNN.com

and on and on and on

No, I am not. I can't understand why it is so difficult for you to believe that there are not many, many Muslims who are intolerant of others if they don't have the same religious beliefs. No one is saying that all Muslims are like that; however, there are quite a few who are. For instance, when an old church in Cairo was being renovated a few years back, thousands of Muslims showed up protesting this.

Of course there are, but they don't resort to violence. I have wondered, after reading a lot of articles, why such a large percent of converts to Islam (it said 25%) resort to terrorism. Do you have any explanation for this?

the 25% figure------if there is such a figure----could refer to already violent types

I don't know. You read about ordinary people converting. Was the convert who killed that British policeman a former convict?

Not unique to Islam.

HUMAN.

Dang...not even one for you know..."rocky mountain oysters" of the homosapiens variety?

nope-----I am confident that there is a recipe for SOME types of "oysters" of
the fields-------but not human. ONE COULD ADAPT

I love adaptability :D

and yet so many have been killed because they convert or believe in the christian faith
churches or the bible is not allowed in most of arabia.
Chritians that word at the pleasure of saudi, live in compounds/ghettos apart from muslims.
Christians in their own homes have been arrested for praying in groups.

What is that about no compulsion of religion???????
Not unique to Islam.

HUMAN.

Maybe you need an Armenian cook book. One of the co-owners of a sub shop here told me (when I mentioned the Middle East market carried them in the meat department) that his mother makes those sheep testicles delicious. She must put in some yummy spices, but I don't think I would be brave enough to try. I don't even like the looks of the cow's tongue at the deli. Come to think of it, I haven't seen that tongue in a long time so maybe people gave up eating it.

long long ago ---when I first ran into jews from Iran -----I got told about how
DELICIOUS---are sheep testicles. ---it gets worse-----SHEEP EYE is a
delicacy amongst Libyan jews. As to tongue----my mom used to do it now and
then -------I COUD NOT BEAR TO LOOK AT THE THING WITH THE TASTE
BUDS------but some people love it------she did brains too----but when I gagged and
upchucked she stopped trying to force it on me

I don't think I could eat something that was eying me....just saying.

I don't know. You read about ordinary people converting. Was the convert who killed that British policeman a former convict?

I don't know.... I got my information from a few former inmates who were kinda
FORCED TO CONVERT------one guy did and I asked "WHY"? He said----
"because I wanted to survive" I got similar information from a prison warden.
It was, and probably still is a trend in prison-----uhm------here---in the state in which I
live

When it comes to destroying religious sites the only two I heard of are Talibon and ISIS, both considered to be extremist groups.

not iraq

Nigeria’s Christians borrow Boko Haram tactics, destroy traditional African religious shrines and art

and on and on and on

not iraq

and on and on and on

As hard as you are going to try, Coyote (and it looks like you have been trying all day on several forums), the truth is that most of the incidents of terrorism these days are caused by Muslims.. I can understand why you have never mentioned the Boko Haram and the throats they have slit and the churches they have destroyed. In fact, the other week in an article it stated that the Boko Haram killed more people than ISIS.

not iraq

and on and on and on

not iraq

and on and on and on

As hard as you are going to try, Coyote (and it looks like you have been trying all day on several forums), the truth is that most of the incidents of terrorism these days are caused by Muslims.. I can understand why you have never mentioned the Boko Haram and the throats they have slit and the churches they have destroyed. In fact, the other week in an article it stated that the Boko Haram killed more people than ISIS.

Truth is, they mostly kill Muslims. Why would that bother you?

not iraq

and on and on and on

thanks for those examples that demonstrate that "THE EXCEPTION
PROVES THE RULE"

I don't know.... I got my information from a few former inmates who were kinda
FORCED TO CONVERT------one guy did and I asked "WHY"? He said----
"because I wanted to survive" I got similar information from a prison warden.
It was, and probably still is a trend in prison-----uhm------here---in the state in which I
live

The same thing happens in the British prisons. However, ordinary people do convert who have no record, but something makes them segue into terrorism.

not iraq

and on and on and on

not iraq

and on and on and on

I am reminded of a GOOD FRIDAY-----many decades ago------during which I was
invited to visit a mosque. The Khutbah Jumaat (something like sermon) that
day was "CHRISTIANS ARE PERVERSE LIARS----ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAM"
My hosts (two muslim physicians) did not understand why I seemed to be negatively affected to the sermon-------afterall---the genius imam did not even mention jews.

not iraq

and on and on and on

not iraq

and on and on and on

the operative word is "KILL" ------for just about any reason that makes the
object of the action-----someone 'OTHER'

not iraq

and on and on and on

not iraq

and on and on and on

Could it be that I don't like to see innocent people murdered regardless of their religion? For instance when two Ahmadiyya mosque were bombed in Pakistan a few years back and dozens were killed and dozens were wounded, didn't you feel any sorrow for them? All they were doing was praying.

and on and on and on

and on and on and on

Could it be that I don't like to see innocent people murdered regardless of their religion? For instance when two Ahmadiyya mosque were bombed in Pakistan a few years back and dozens were killed and dozens were wounded, didn't you feel any sorrow for them? All they were doing was praying.

Then we agree.

and on and on and on

and on and on and on

Then we agree.

(psssst----sally....... )

I have to differ with you here, Coyote. If you have been following the news in the Muslim world even before the start of ISIS, you would have read about the Muslims killing and destroying the religious sites of others who are non Muslims or are Muslims of different sects. So sad to realize how these Muslims, whether Sunni, Shia, or some other sect, are happy to be going on a pilgrimage to one of their shrines and instead are murdered by some other sect. One would think that in this modern world that these so-called extremists would have some tolerance for those who have different religious beliefs. Let us not forget that they are not loathe to use modern technology such as the Internet, so why is it that difficult to employ religious tolerance? And let us also not forget those clerics who feel the Infidels are descended from pigs and dogs and should be killed. That means you, me and the rest of us here. By the way, since you mention criminals in ISIS, I have also read about that, but how do you account for doctors, nurses, engineers and other educated people who previously were not criminals but living a middle class life leaving everything to join up with ISIS. What is it in the religion that makes people do that?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/01/w...raq-fire-mortars-into-shiite-shrine.html?_r=0

Time for Shias to leave Pakistan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Nine things you’ll learn from Pew’s poll of the world’s Muslims

not iraq

and on and on and on

and on and on and on

Then we agree.

As we agreeing that many Muslims are intolerant that they blow up two mosques and kill all those people praying inside because of their religious sect?

Not unique to Islam.

HUMAN.

Dang...not even one for you know..."rocky mountain oysters" of the homosapiens variety?

nope-----I am confident that there is a recipe for SOME types of "oysters" of
the fields-------but not human. ONE COULD ADAPT

About 341,000 results (0.41 seconds)
Search Results
10 Reviews Of Human Flesh By Real Cannibals - Listverse
listverse.com/2015/07/01/10-reviews-of-human-flesh-by-real-cannibals/
Jul 1, 2015 - Since it was a beef-like meat, da Silveira said the group had three different recipes for cooking human flesh. The first was carne guisada, which ...
HowTo:Cook A Human - Uncyclopedia - Wikia
uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Cook_A_Human
Like the tomato, which was once thought to be poisonous, human flesh is .... If you're new to cooking humans, this chart should help you decide what cut you ...
Ancient Mesoamerican Recipe For Cooking Human Flesh ...
www.forbes.com/.../ancient-mesoamerican-recipe-for-cooking-hu...
Forbes
May 20, 2015 - Archaeologists working near Mexico City found evidence of cannibalism. Using cutting-edge techniques, they re-created the methods and ...
HowTo: Eat a Human « Meat Recipes
meat-recipes.wonderhowto.com/how-to/howto-eat-human-0122609/
Dec 1, 2010 - Please, DO NOT attempt to eat a human, not matter how clear these instructions are. But, in the event of the apocalypse, now you know: eating ...
Guide to cannibalism suggests ways to eat humans - Dezeen
www.dezeen.com/.../guide-to-cannibalism-suggests-wa...
Dezeen Magazine
Jun 9, 2015 - Graduate shows 2015: intended to promote eating humans, the Guide to Cannibalism provides recipes for cooking meat, and also comes with ...
Cannibalism in the news: What does human flesh taste like?
www.slate.com/.../cannibalism_in_the_news_what_does_human_fle...
Slate
Jun 4, 2012 - Seabrook noted that, in raw form, human meat looks like beef, but slightly less red, with pale yellow fat. When roasted, the meat turned grayish, ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rocky Mountain Oysters Recipe - What's Cooking America
upload_2016-3-25_21-29-2.jpeg
whatscookingamerica.net/History/RockyMtnOyster.htm
Rocky Mountains oysters - also known as prairie oysters, Montana tendergroins, cowboy caviar, swinging beef, and calf fries - are true Western delicacies. ... Like other organ meats, testicles may be cooked in a variety of ways – deep-fried whole, cut into broad, thin slices, or ...
Bull Testicles aka Rocky Mountain Oysters - Why Would You ...
▶ 2:43

Jul 6, 2012 - Uploaded by Tasted
Why would any sane human being ever consume bull testicles? Find out about Rocky Mountain Oysters in this ...
Rocky Mountain oysters are real – and delicious - USA Today
www.usatoday.com/story/travel/columnist/.../24967419/
USA Today
Mar 19, 2015 - The Buckhorn Exchange is Denver's oldest restaurant, but more importantly it is the most atmospheric in the city – and maybe the country.
Rocky Mountain Oysters Recipe - Deep-fried.Food.com
www.food.com/.../rocky-mountain-oysters-28386
Food.com
Rating: 5 - ‎9 reviews - ‎1 hr 50 min - ‎192 cal
These are made from what is left after many ranchers castrate the spring calves. Many times they are just roasted over a campfire but the recipe below is what is ...
Tasty Testes: On Eating Rocky Mountain Oysters - Modern ...
modernfarmer.com/2013/11/tasty-testes/
Modern Farmer
Nov 11, 2013 - Known by a profusion of catchy euphemisms — Rocky Mountain oysters, prairie oysters, calf fries, huevos del toros (which is literally “bulls' ...

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-25_21-29-2.jpeg
    3.8 KB · Views: 74

Forum List

Back