Arab world may benefit from Israel's war in Gaza.

there is no question that the Iranians are
working on a nuclear weapon and also
other high tech stuff. Are they out to
"get" Israel or are their declarations just
picket fence chat? <<< very much the
argument of islamo nazi slobs in the USA
in the 1930s re the islamo nazi SHAHID---
ADOLF.

Nah. Iran has needed nuclear power since the 1950s. Remember Atoms for Peace? Now, they need nuclear desalination... It produces cheap electricity on the side. Israel needs an enemy to keep US foreign aid coming.

Israel financed India getting the bomb so they have always been shit -stirrers.

The reality is most of the Arab world, thanks to Trump Admin, has embraced Israel, we see that through the Abraham Accords, the only folks that haven't are Iran, terrorist, and the Demafascist...all of which see a free, and stable Middle East as a threat

Trump completely disinfranchized the Palestinians.
As long as Israel continues to take land, kill Palestinians and threaten Iran the Abraham Accords will fail.

As long as Israel continues to take land, kill Palestinians and threaten Iran the Abraham Accords will fail.

But the Abraham Accords may not fail ... if the Arab states are ok with Israel just making their open air jails more .... "secure." And imo that would be a tragedy and an affront to G(g)od, regardless of what religion one pins their allegiance to. But that might be the actual intent of the parties towards the Palestinians.

Nah. Iran has needed nuclear power since the 1950s. Remember Atoms for Peace? Now, they need nuclear desalination... It produces cheap electricity on the side. Israel needs an enemy to keep US foreign aid coming.

Israel "financed india's nuclear fission program" ????? got a citation, ya baby corpse dancer???? Israel needs an enemy?
The Iranians are chronic liars besides
also ---like you, dancing on the dead bodies of babies? Anyone who missed the SPIRITUAL LEADER, of the world's SHIITE
POPULATION----describing the greatest achievement of ISLAAAAAM over the dead bodies of decapitated babies-----missed ISLAM IN ITS GLORY. Even the sunnis are
delighted

HAHAHA yeah it's Israel that is threatening Iran...Iran who's very Constitution calls for the destruction of Israel.

But thank you for admitting that you side with the leading state sponsor of terror, and support undermining peace in the ME so long as they don't get their way.

and the people of Palistine, that aren't in Hamas, are being disinfrancized by Hamas, and folks like you that support Hamas...not Israel or Trump, who's trying to whip Hamas off the world

Israel "financed india's nuclear fission program" ????? got a citation, ya baby corpse dancer???? Israel needs an enemy?
The Iranians are chronic liars besides
also ---like you, dancing on the dead bodies of babies? Anyone who missed the SPIRITUAL LEADER, of the world's SHIITE
POPULATION----describing the greatest achievement of ISLAAAAAM over the dead bodies of decapitated babies-----missed ISLAM IN ITS GLORY. Even the sunnis are
delighted
Would it be helpful if I called you a spitter on christians and killer of innocents?

Would it be helpful if I called you a spitter on christians and killer of innocents?
I never spit on anyone----or even the sidewalk nor have I killed anyone.
Call away. I never threw a rock at a
member of the Animal Kingdom. Sputum
should be swallowed. It is not harmful.
I have spit on direction of the dentist into
a small sink type apparatus. Make that
"when directed by the dentist--not at him"

OMG, just omg

I never spit on anyone----or even the sidewalk nor have I killed anyone.
Call away. I never threw a rock at a
member of the Animal Kingdom. Sputum
should be swallowed. It is not harmful.
I have spit on direction of the dentist into
a small sink type apparatus. Make that
"when directed by the dentist--not at him"
ah, so YOU would object if someone projected their emotions onto you. How special you are.

But the Abraham Accords may not fail ... if the Arab states are ok with Israel just making their open air jails more .... "secure." And imo that would be a tragedy and an affront to G(g)od, regardless of what religion one pins their allegiance to. But that might be the actual intent of the parties towards the Palestinians.

That's diplomacy. For the time being Israel is too unstable for any commitment.

They can't go on stealing land and killing people and expects reconciliation with the Arabs.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
There will NEVER be a "two state solution". God didn't give that land to Arabs

We don't know whether he did or not. For most of its history Israel was a vassal state... and then they lost it altogether in the first century.

They can't go on stealing land and killing people and expects reconciliation with the Arabs.
Israel has reconciled with Arabs. The only people they haven't is with the leading state sponsor of terror and their allies. They shouldn't. They are in fact terrorist. They should simply wipe them off the face of the Earth.

HAHAHA yeah it's Israel that is threatening Iran...Iran who's very Constitution calls for the destruction of Israel.

But thank you for admitting that you side with the leading state sponsor of terror, and support undermining peace in the ME so long as they don't get their way.

and the people of Palistine, that aren't in Hamas, are being disinfrancized by Hamas, and folks like you that support Hamas...not Israel or Trump, who's trying to whip Hamas off the world

I haven't read Iran's constitution.

I don't support Hamas. They are Muslim Brotherhood. Israel supports Hamas.

Israel has reconciled with Arabs. The only people they haven't is with the leading state sponsor of terror and their allies. They shouldn't. They are in fact terrorist. They should simply wipe them off the face of the Earth.

Christ , Israel has been threatening Iran since 1995. They want the US to fight them

Well, the Saudis and others seem to be talking of official recognition and trade ties .... all while consigning the Palestinians to more decades of misery.

And the US squandered whatever credibility with Arab states that we still had when W decided nation building in Iraq sounded swell. The Saudis payed Javanka a couple of billion to not get in their way.

I haven't read Iran's constitution.

I don't support Hamas. They are Muslim Brotherhood. Israel supports Hamas.
I don't expect you to, why educate yourself on the topic? You support Hamas when you parrot terrorist talking points, and are uneducated on the topic

Christ , Israel has been threatening Iran since 1995. They want the US to fight them
They've been saying they'd defend themselves...since modern Iran has existed, it has made clear it's stated goal is to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth...prior to 1979, Irael and Iran got a long fine.

Forum List

Back