Arab social media celebrating fires in Israel

Its wrong for them to celebrate something so tragic because these innocent people are losing their homes and properties. But at the same time Israel has been opressing arabs for over 60 years. They've been bulldozing and destroying their homes for decades. They commit genocide 24\7 and get away with it.

Its wrong for them to celebrate something so tragic because these innocent people are losing their homes and properties. But at the same time Israel has been opressing arabs for over 60 years. They've been bulldozing and destroying their homes for decades. They commit genocide 24\7 and get away with it.

they destroy homes of violence criminals and terrorist
genocide 24/7??? too much propoganda

nearly 30% of Israelis are arabs. Israel is not calling for the genocide of arabs or palestinians, however many palestinians want to kill all jews in the west bank and Israel. The fires were to burn Israelis of all faiths and origins, even arabs, to death. Israel evacuated hundreds palestinians from the fires that were nearly killed

Abbas helped Israel fight the fires while others were celebreated and cheering the fires and now some 28 have been arrested for the arson that caused so much damage.

So who is really commiting genocide?

Abbas has tried to keep lines of communication open while some in gaza have waged war and sponsored terrorism.

Other arab and middle east nations are trying to normalize relations with Israel with some are trying to smuggle illegal weapons for another war on Israel.

Israel has kept crossings open while Egypt has only opened their crossings a few days a year and often only in one direction. When even the UN can no longer provide supplies, Israel trucks in thousands of tons. When Hamas is turning out light and withholding supplies, Israel is providing electricity, clean water and fuel and much of it has not been paid for by the PA for years.

There are wrong on both sides by extreme groups but most is not from Israel. Most violence against palestinians is internal.

Some land has been found to be privately owned by palestinians, and it is returned by the courts. Other land was bought before Jordanian occuation of the west bank or egypt's occupation of gaza. Israel pulled out of gaza for the sake of peace, hamas waged war again and again.

Arabs welcomed the jews back to their homeland, then some refused their right to be part of the land and tried to kill them all, and lost each time.

Israel builds, some palestinians prefer to destroy, their own west bank and gaza as well as nations that have taken them in, even trying to over throw the governments of their fellow arab and commited massacre after bloody massacre.

Most palestinians have been killed by their fellow arab, not by Israel, the majority by syrians, more so than all others combined.

Israel has tried to make peace, time and again, far too many palestinians want only the annihilation of all jews, their history, heritiage and anything related to them, in the middle east and the world.

Too many people that tied to help the palestinians have been killed by them for their effort.

No Israel is not the ones commiting genocide.

Last edited:
No surprise.

Israel is burning: Arab social media flooded with inflammatory messages celebrating deadly wildfire
Close to 80,000 people in Israel have fled their homes as the wildfires continue to engulf major parts of the country.

he wildfires raging in Israel fuelled an equally intense blaze on social media, where hashtags like "Israel is burning", "the Zionist entity is burning" and "Tel_Aviv_IsBurning" became top trending phrases on Arab social media over the past 24 hours.

While the Palestinian Authority offered to provide assistance to Israel to douse the three-day old inferno, Palestinians as well as people in the Arab world are posting inflammatory messages on Twitter and Facebook to celebrate the destruction in the neighbouring region.

Israel is burning: Arab social media flooded with inflammatory messages celebrating deadly wildfire

While Americans leap for joy at Fidel Castros passing. Kind of disgusting, isn't it.
The difference is Americans want good for the Cuban people...the end of oppression. The Arabs want destruction for Israel.

You're a liar. Americans were all about oppressing the Cuban ( poor ) people back when Castro rose to power.
So why did we except those poor people with open arms when they crossed the water?

Not since 1999. Wet feet dry feet

No surprise.

Close to 80,000 people in Israel have fled their homes as the wildfires continue to engulf major parts of the country.

While Americans leap for joy at Fidel Castros passing. Kind of disgusting, isn't it.
The difference is Americans want good for the Cuban people...the end of oppression. The Arabs want destruction for Israel.
And yet its Israel that commits genocide every day. On top of being a nation founded on racism,genocide,terrorism and apartheid. Gee I could never understand why Arabs hate Israel!

One nation for Jews, many nations for Muslims and still libs keep the hate alive.
Tends to happen when you STEAL,MURDER,TERRORIZE,etc to get that land. Oh and where are our lands JUST for whites? They are invaded by non whites with Jews praising it and helping it.

How do you think Muslims acquire land? I applaud anyone who pushes back on Muslims.

Who cares how Israel handles their own affairs? People have a right to preserve their own culture. Muslims are savages, that means they have to be dealt with in a savage manner. Muslims only understand violence.

No surprise.

he wildfires raging in Israel fuelled an equally intense blaze on social media, where hashtags like "Israel is burning", "the Zionist entity is burning" and "Tel_Aviv_IsBurning" became top trending phrases on Arab social media over the past 24 hours.

While the Palestinian Authority offered to provide assistance to Israel to douse the three-day old inferno, Palestinians as well as people in the Arab world are posting inflammatory messages on Twitter and Facebook to celebrate the destruction in the neighbouring region.

You're a liar. Americans were all about oppressing the Cuban ( poor ) people back when Castro rose to power.
So why did we except those poor people with open arms when they crossed the water?

I agree with your point...but dude if you can't even spell the word "accept"...let alone get it confused with the word "except"...please don't post, you're making all of us who agree with you look stupid.

No surprise.

I agree with your point...but dude if you can't even spell the word "accept"...let alone get it confused with the word "except"...please don't post, you're making all of us who agree with you look stupid.
That WAS a silly error. I accept your beating for it.

That WAS a silly error. I accept your beating for it.
The spelling and grammar natzies will have you waterborded for less.

Too much reliance on Spellcheck; it makes people lazy and inattentive. I just go ahead and make my own typos manually instead of relying on automation to screw it up for me.

No surprise.

How else you gonna feed the Koala bears?

No surprise.

How else you gonna feed the Koala bears?

What does that have to do with third world shithole people living in Florida?

And yet its Israel that commits genocide every day. On top of being a nation founded on racism,genocide,terrorism and apartheid. Gee I could never understand why Arabs hate Israel!

One nation for Jews, many nations for Muslims and still libs keep the hate alive.
Tends to happen when you STEAL,MURDER,TERRORIZE,etc to get that land. Oh and where are our lands JUST for whites? They are invaded by non whites with Jews praising it and helping it.

How do you think Muslims acquire land? I applaud anyone who pushes back on Muslims.
You are an Anti American clown....you are Pro Israel Anti American. Simple as that cupcake.

Who cares how Israel handles their own affairs? People have a right to preserve their own culture. Muslims are savages, that means they have to be dealt with in a savage manner. Muslims only understand violence.
You want to see a celebration wait until Israel gets wiped off the map! I will celebrate for a year straight!
download (1).jpg

But Muslims whine when they are on the receiving end of it.

Funny how you can't point to where the Palestinians have ever committed genocide.

No surprise.

No surprise.

Sad news.
I don't understand why so many people love to spread hate from every pore instead of being nice and maybe help someway. :(
I know Arabs and Jews have bad relations but this tragic occasion could be a new beginning.
Sometimes tragedies can lead to something good

You are an Anti American clown....you are Pro Israel Anti American. Simple as that cupcake.

I'm not pro-Israel. They are their own country and free to govern however they want. I personally could care less how they treat Muslim dogs.

Muslims whine when they aren't empowered to kill their enemies.

I'm not pro-Israel. They are their own country and free to govern however they want. I personally could care less how they treat Muslim dogs.
They are doing it with MY tax dollars. So yeah we should all care.

Forum List

Back