Arab Muslims Joining Israel's IDF

MJ the previous is somewhat confusing. The pali's are Arab Muslims. Its just some of the good ones seem to have woken up and joined the IDF, leaving the dopes to continue the war declared in 48.

Valid point. I should have stated Arab Muslims are joining the IDF because they know the Palestinian leadership best & what harm it does to the Palestinians.

MJ the previous is somewhat confusing. The pali's are Arab Muslims. Its just some of the good ones seem to have woken up and joined the IDF, leaving the dopes to continue the war declared in 48.

Valid point. I should have stated Arab Muslims are joining the IDF because they know the Palestinian leadership best & what harm it does to the Palestinians.

Or it could be payback time after what the arab muslims families have suffered at the hands of hamas and fatah so they have joined up to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Or it could be payback time after what the arab muslims families have suffered at the hands of hamas and fatah so they have joined up to give them a taste of their own medicine.

Yes, that is what we are saying. More & more Palestinians have had it with Hamas & the PA. Far better they join with Israel to improve their lives.

I understand what you are saying. I'm just pointing out that when we use the term palestinian in reference to Arab Muslims we legitimize the fraud that palestinians are somehow a distinct cultural group, instead of being exactly the same as any other Arab Muslims in the area. Jordanians, Syrians, whatever.

But I agree completely that more and more the Arab Muslims in Israel are waking up and joining the winning team

I understand what you are saying. I'm just pointing out that when we use the term palestinian in reference to Arab Muslims we legitimize the fraud that palestinians are somehow a distinct cultural group, instead of being exactly the same as any other Arab Muslims in the area. Jordanians, Syrians, whatever.

But I agree completely that more and more the Arab Muslims in Israel are waking up and joining the winning team

Palestinians are begining to understand the harm Hamas & the PA have done & are still doing to them.

Forum List

Back