Arab MK: Thank Me for Allowing Jews to Live in Israel

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
On Tuesday, Arab MK Hanin Zoabi (Balad) appeared on the Knesset TV Channel, and made a provocative statement that she should be thanked for "allowing Jews to stay in my homeland."

The comment came during the opening of her interview on the show "Political Bug," hosted by Nehama Douek, and just a week after Zoabi received a mere 10.4% of the vote while running for Mayor of Nazareth, a post longtime incumbent Ali Salam won by a narrow margin over Ramiz Jaraisi.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkBlhcSP9G8#t=17]????? ????? - ???? ?????: ???? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ????? ????? - YouTube[/ame]

"I basically asked her- 'Do you even allow me to be here? in the land of Israel?'"

Zoabi responds- "I allow you, and you should thank me for allowing you to stay here in my homeland...and yours"

-----------

So if it's our homeland too, why shold we thank you, bitch?!:mad:

On Tuesday, Arab MK Hanin Zoabi (Balad) appeared on the Knesset TV Channel, and made a provocative statement that she should be thanked for "allowing Jews to stay in my homeland."

The comment came during the opening of her interview on the show "Political Bug," hosted by Nehama Douek, and just a week after Zoabi received a mere 10.4% of the vote while running for Mayor of Nazareth, a post longtime incumbent Ali Salam won by a narrow margin over Ramiz Jaraisi.

????? ????? - ???? ?????: ???? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ????? ????? - YouTube

"I basically asked her- 'Do you even allow me to be here? in the land of Israel?'"

Zoabi responds- "I allow you, and you should thank me for allowing you to stay here in my homeland...and yours"

-----------

I thought your homeland was in Spain?

????? ????? - ???? ?????: ???? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ??????? ????? ????? - YouTube

-----------

The only connection I have to spain is that I love spanish music.

I don't know where you get this idea from, about Spain being my homeland:cuckoo:

-----------

The only connection I have to spain is that I love spanish music.

I don't know where you get this idea from, about Spain being my homeland:cuckoo:
Phillip is one of the last posters who should even bring up your homeland since his homeland was originally Sicily. I don't think any Americans who were born here had any objections at the time to his coming to America to live, not even those who belonged to the Sons and Daughters of the American Revolution.

Filthy bitch hanan zoabi should thank the jews for not RECLAIMING the city of Yathrib---
which her filthy dog kith and kin stole-----and defiled with the filthy carcass of the rapist
pig of mecca and renamed "medina the cosmic cesspit"

Forum List

Back