April's Second Annual Christmas Eve Countdown Till Christmas Chat

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Merry Christmas Eve everybody!! How are ya'all doing today so far? :)

Merry-Christmas-Eve-2020-Images-784x441.jpg

We got a niece coming in from Atlanta who’s now stuck in Orlando for who knows how long. Thankfully, she’s flying into Islip which is only about a 40 minute drive once she finally gets here.

Other than that, everything is fine as usual.

Who's April, sorry?
In the yt vids, Romneyshambles again.. from 2012 contest.. anyway he has a nice message, and now that the states has dropped to just 60% whites, it's nice to see the occasional white person still in charge.

Thanks, yes already enjoying the xmas.. I've started early on a saturday so I can get as much holiday in before i go back to work. Nice bumblee movie with hot teen hailee steinfeld in it.
So merry christmas everyone, have a nice time. Try not to get jealous of european people. xxx

Merry Christmas Eve everybody!! How are ya'all doing today so far? :)

View attachment 741782
Well no water , vehicles won't start. My family has rescheduled our Christmas celebration to Wed. Oh, well as long as we get together and do our thing the date it is done on doesn't matter. Suppose to get up to 15 degrees tomorrow hopefully I have enough cold cranking amps for a start.

Well no water , vehicles won't start. My family has rescheduled our Christmas celebration to Wed. Oh, well as long as we get together and do our thing the date it is done on doesn't matter. Suppose to get up to 15 degrees tomorrow hopefully I have enough cold cranking amps for a start.
Sorta of in same boat...Wife is powering thru.......

Doing OK today. I have no plans for tomorrow because of the extreme cold weather we've been experiencing.

Yeah, I was afraid of that, but it doesn't look like it's going to be too bad here tomorrow.

Who's April, sorry?

Me.

Just finished opening the presents

Me too since out of town family is leaving tomorrow. I got new pajamas, Geocaching shirts, some movies and new sweat pants. Btw, does anybody remember this from last year? :auiqs.jpg:

kinda lonely....with covid we cant go to friends house nor can anyone come here....a friend dropped off groceries yesterday and referred to us as living in the 'shining'

Forum List

Back