Approaching 20,000 DOW.,So Who Will Give Credit To Who?,Like Biden, Joy Blowhard,Pelosi,Etc.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: Many expect the DOW to hit 20,000 today. If so, who will Joy Blowhard give all of the credit to? Will Joe Biden make a statement that this is evidence that his One Trillion Dollar stimulus is working? Will Jill Stein make claim that the 20,000 DOW is evidence that Hillary actually won? {well being its a "Hillary Rally}.
What about Nancy Pelosi? we can all just see her making a speech that the record DOW is proof that the Democrat Policies forced on us in 2009 are working much better than expected and that soon we will see 500 Million New Jobs A Month in 2017 !!!:2up:

Wall Street is building another bubble, who you going to blame when it pops? Certainly not your messiah.

• Banned
So much good economic news has been coming out these last 7/10 days, yet not one peep from Hillary who warned us 300 Million Americans that a President Donald Trump would crash the economy and tank the DOW.

So much good economic news has been coming out these last 7/10 days, yet not one peep from Hillary who warned us 300 Million Americans that a President Donald Trump would crash the economy and tank the DOW.
He's got four whole years to fuck up. In the meantime Trump is going to put taxpayers back on the hook for the recklessness of the big banks by stripping regulations aimed at avoiding taxpayer bailouts. Suckers.

• Banned
And Finally, soon banks will be able to make their own loan requirements! Unlike the Bwany Frank and Dodd way where anyone can get a loan,,,no ID/Credit Check required !!!

:2up: Many expect the DOW to hit 20,000 today. If so, who will Joy Blowhard give all of the credit to? Will Joe Biden make a statement that this is evidence that his One Trillion Dollar stimulus is working? Will Jill Stein make claim that the 20,000 DOW is evidence that Hillary actually won? {well being its a "Hillary Rally}.
What about Nancy Pelosi? we can all just see her making a speech that the record DOW is proof that the Democrat Policies forced on us in 2009 are working much better than expected and that soon we will see 500 Million New Jobs A Month in 2017 !!!:2up:

Haven't you heard.

Trump is manipulating the market and making his rich friends richer and the poor poorer.

How's that for biased hackery from the left?? LOL

• Banned
I cant wait for the December and January Jobs report,,,if its close to 300,000. I wonder who will make the "Me Me Me" speech.

Lets see....

Dow has risen from 6700 to 20,000 under President Obama
$50 trillion has been added to our nations wealth
Unemployment has dropped from 10% to 4.6%

Beat that Trumpsters!

You can give credit to whoever you want. Your full of shittedness however will be taken into account by all who know you,

as they evaluate the merit of your credit dispensing.

Lets see....

Beat that Trumpsters!
Since it happened starting election day, I'd say it's pretty well Trumped that Obastard did nothing, like he has done for the last eight years.

Lets see....

Beat that Trumpsters!
Since it happened starting election day, I'd say it's pretty well Trumped that Obastard did nothing, like he has done for the last eight years.

This bull market began 8 years ago.

Enter Janet Yellen to continuously raise interest rates and throw Trump to the dogs.

Lets see....

Beat that Trumpsters!

The Dow has jumped from 6700 to 20,000 since election day?

Damn...you boys really do fall for that fake news

Last edited:

Forum List

Back