Apple tells Parler to clean up its act

i hope these lunatics start dumping their apple shares so i can grab some on discount...

imagine apple a predatory corporation telling anyone to clean up their act. Especially Hilarious is the disgusting twitter and their freak CEO who runs the biggest piece of liberal shit on the internet banning anyone for anything..

The left has started an information war, no longer will conservatives be stuck with just the lefts distorted demented view of anythiing, we have a slew of new outlets that report what the left cannot THE TRUTH...the left wing media and social media have effedtively brainwashed legions of those with less intelligence

Quite right.Brands do not want to be tarnished by grubby associations.
gervais1.gif
gervais2.gif

Is that why I feel grubby associating with you? In other words, Parlor has to clean up its act of letting ALL PEOPLE JUST SPEAK FREELY and they need to start policing, monitoring and moderating every word for content like England does to you?

You're just a kind of anti-FREE SPEECH anti-freedom kind of guy.

In YOUR world, no views are permissible that are unpopular with a few.

Maybe we should start by deleting your account here? It is after all, what you want. :smoke:

I bet you'd be delighted if your every phone call were listened to, your every letter read by the post office? Maybe the state ought to install cameras in your house watching you 24 hours a day?

Although I'm a staunch Apple customer, I hate their political views and wish they'd leave that at home. While not a member yet (I understand you can't even create an account at Parler it's so jammed up with new users) my understanding is they don't censor people like the other big tech social media. Commies hate the Constitution, and hate companies like Parler that reflect the American values contained within.

Commies want to silence the right any possible way they can. Apple and Google trying to stop access to the company. Protest and death threats at colleges where right leaning speakers plan to speak. Now they're trying to blame people like Hannity and Limbaugh for the Capital Hill riots in effort to silence them. But why?

The answer is quite simple: fear. The left are deathly afraid of conservative speech. Conservatism is freedom, logic, and common sense. Anybody on the left with an open mind that actually listens to conservative talk say "Wait a minute, that makes absolute sense!" The commies end up losing members. They walk away.

When we see liberals speak, we on the right welcome it. Can we on the right pass out flyers for you, turn up the PA perhaps? We want the entire country to hear what they are saying. It's how we get new people to join our side. Tell Americans we only have ten years left to live because of global warming. Tell Americans how drugs should be legal to make our drug problem ten times worse than it is today. Tell Americans how you want to take away their guns to give criminals the upper hand. Tell them how you're going to force schools to allow weirdos in dresses to use girls changing rooms and bathrooms in their daughters high school. Tell people you want to defund the police departments all across the country. Tell America what you're about loud and strong. We support it.

Last edited:

The ultimate proof of just how full of shit the left wrong is in is their zeal and desperation to suppress and censor the expression of any views that are contrary to their own, and now, to suppress any media that even allow such views to be expressed. It's proof not only that they are full of shit, but that they know that they are full of shit, and that their own views cannot prevail in any honest and open discussion, that their only hope is in silencing dissent.

Last edited:

Significant since Google had already removed them. Right wing social media is losing it's voice.

A cowardly act of censorship and dishonesty, exactly what we know to expect from LIbtARds.

You're all delusional if you think you can actually silence opposing views, or that in the long run, it will help your cause at all. All you're accomplishing by this is to more solidly demonstrate what most sane people already knew about you.

Last edited:

Significant since Google had already removed them. Right wing social media is losing it's voice.
Not exactly.

Parler will be fine, so will rightwing social media.

Apple simply doesn’t want to be associated with the likes of Parler, which is both appropriate and understandable.

That's a shame too, because they lost their minds a while back, and they never had much in the way of balls.

A cowardly act of censorship and dishonesty, exactly what we know to expect from LIbtARds.

You're all delusional if you think you can actually silence opposing views, or that in the lo0ng run, it will help your cause at all. All you're accomplishing by this is to more solidly demonstrate what most sane people already knew about you.
I'm right now on Parler and nothing is happening so far but they won't let those no good leftie push them around

You're all delusional if you think you can actually silence opposing views, or that in the lo0ng run, it will help your cause at all. All you're accomplishing by this is to more solidly demonstrate what most sane people already knew about you.
I'm right now on Parler and nothing is happening so far but they won't let those no good leftie push them around

I can see hundreds of patriots in Parler as we speak.

No problem there.;)

No problem there.;)
Yes Skye and it seem that i am the only French there :laugh: and i got to watch my English :laugh: but i hope it wont close . Enough is Enough .

No problem there.;)
Yes Skye and it seem that i am the only French there :laugh: and i got to watch my English :laugh: but i hope it wont close . Enough is Enough .

hehe ....I'm sure there are many French patriots there too! the world is tired of totalitarian Globlalism.

And there is also GAB, many MAGA people there too!:up:

Forum List

Back