Tesla's efficiency in speeding up the transition to clean transportation

Tesla's efficiency in speeding up the transition to clean transportation​

Tesla is the most efficient car manufacturer in the US

ROFL.gif

Tesla, making EV cars for a cleaner, greener world is fined again by the EPA for constant POLLUTION violations!

You just can't make this shit up. :21:

Energy density is only one issue. Charge times AND availability for population dense areas ,(urban environment) are two more that haven't been addressed.

Also increased demand on currently strained electric grids is another. Then there's the whole disaster zone issues when electric grids are down or needing evacuation.
I have to believe that extreme winter and summer temperatures will be an issue that affects battery life. Among other things. Many other things.

How many Camry did Toyota sell in 2021?​

Toyota sold 313,795 Camry in 2021. (From Jan - Dec 2021)

302,000 vehicles in the US for 2021

That's impressive?

Lol....95% of the public thinks those #'s laughable.

Dude....you spend waaaaaay too much time in the hills.

EV sales 3% of vehicle sales. By any measure....laughable

laughing_man_1.jpg

That's impressive?

Lol....95% of the public thinks those #'s laughable.

Dude....you spend waaaaaay too much time in the hills.

EV sales 3% of vehicle sales. By any measure....laughable

View attachment 606849
And you still remain among the dumbest of fucks. Tesla has sold every vehicle that they have build, and that will continue for the foreseeable future. Who's winning? Tesla and all those that work for Tesla. Soon the trucking corporations that buy Tesla's semi will also be winning. Two big giga-factories coming online this year, and most of their production already sold.

View attachment 606450

Tesla, making EV cars for a cleaner, greener world is fined again by the EPA for constant POLLUTION violations!

You just can't make this shit up. :21:

Good for the EPA. No one should get away with violating those rules.

"Tesla agreed to pay a $275,000 penalty after the EPA found the company's Fremont, Calif., manufacturing plant violated multiple Clean Air Act regulations, known as National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Surface Coating of Automobiles and Light-Duty Trucks, from October 2016 through September 2019."

"EPA filed a settlement with Ford Motor Company, in the U.S.District Court for the District of Columbia, under the terms of which Ford will spend $7.8 million to settle allegations that it violated the CAA by illegally installing a device that defeats the emission control system in 60,000 1997 Ford Econoline vans."

Ford Agrees to Settlement for Clean Air Act Violations​

April 27, 2000
Ford Motor Co. will pay a $1.1 million penalty and conduct a $12 million\r\nenvironmental project \r\nalleged violations of the Clean Air Act.

And you still remain among the dumbest of fucks. Tesla has sold every vehicle that they have build, and that will continue for the foreseeable future. Who's winning? Tesla and all those that work for Tesla. Soon the trucking corporations that buy Tesla's semi will also be winning. Two big giga-factories coming online this year, and most of their production already sold.

I don't navigate in Oz.

But I sure as hell am good at trigerring lots of anger in progressives. Lots :bye1:
Because I humiliate their asses in all public forums.

Only nutters announce they have a "car collection" when they have one old Fox body Mustang behind their house:rock::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

For every 2 Teslas driving around, there are 98 conventional cars driving past them.

But I'm the dumb fuck! :iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back