Apple pulls Civil War games from it's app store because of a FLAG

I don't and never have liked Apple or Apple products....Soooo, no biggie.......I do have an old Civil War era board game with about 3000 counters in it....is now a good time to sell?

They did so voluntarily.

Millions of Lemmings voluntarily jump off cliffs, too. :D But to be fair...it's Apple's decision.

I guess they feel like they're taking the moral high ground as they park $50 billion or so overseas to avoid paying U.S. Tax and manufacture their shitty i-crap in China and pay little Chinese girls $5 bucks a day to work like slaves.

Yep......I guess Apple is making a moral stand alright. :lol:

• Banned
Game developers were not notified in advance that their games were being removed.
I just can't even grasp the thought process behind this.

The Civil War did in fact happen. Trying to whitewash it from history is beyond stupid

America lost its collective sanity awhile ago.

They did so voluntarily.

Millions of Lemmings voluntarily jump off cliffs, too. :D But to be fair...it's Apple's decision.

I guess they feel like they're taking the moral high ground as they park $50 billion or so overseas to avoid paying U.S. Tax and manufacture their shitty i-crap in China and pay little Chinese girls $5 bucks a day to work like slaves.

You want to slap a tariff on imports of electronics so they will cost more and Apple will decide to employ Americans to build IPads? Me too. I think you might be a Bernie Sanders supporter.

Damn.....WQ......you and I are finding a lot of common ground lately. I might have to go get a check-up.

I bought a MacBook Pro recently... looks EXACTLY like my Dell XPS 15, other than the power button is reversed. I run Lightshop on both, you can't tell the difference... other than the $400 extra for the Apple.

Do love my iPad though.

:lol:

They did so voluntarily.

You want to slap a tariff on imports of electronics so they will cost more and Apple will decide to employ Americans to build IPads? Me too. I think you might be a Bernie Sanders supporter.

Damn.....WQ......you and I are finding a lot of common ground lately. I might have to go get a check-up.

We probably agree on a lot of things. I don't know about a tariff....but U.S. Companies that are U.S. based and make the bulk of their profits in the U.S. market should be penalized for shipping all of their manufacturing overseas.

I also happen to agree with Obama U.S. based companies should be penalized for parking the bulk of their profits overseas to avoid paying U.S. Tax.

And btw....Apple is one of the worst Corporate offenders of both.

They did so voluntarily.

Trump doesn't oppose that either.......

They did so voluntarily.

You're so full of shit. You wingnuts have been fighting Obama for 6.5 years over bringing foreign profits back to the U.S. You're supported that money staying over there unless Obama agrees to lower the tax rate on that money, and he won't.

So again, you're full of shit.

Forum List

Back